Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Two things about this...

We had an election. The right wing lost the White House. Ever since then, they have been in "burn it all down" mode. I didn't put them there. Biden didn't put them there. Nobody put them there from the outside...it is an internal suicide pact they have formed with themselves. As you stated...sometimes you have to find a bottom. I may be optimistic but the sub-human scumbags who are cheering for this type of exploitation may be a bridge too far for what few thinking persons are still in the GOP. Either they will get with the program or they won't. The nation is moving forward with or without them. The downside of having part of the nation with this fanatical need to bring the world down with them is a small price to pay in my view for the day of reckoning that is coming to the GOP. In 2012 they had a post-mortem that reported the truth...that they aren't generating enough angry white people. That hasn't changed. They've won 1 popular vote this century.

As for the Democratic party side of the coin, the burden is even greater when you have to be the only grown-up in the room.

Right.

The illegals should be taking up space in the poor, inner city schools where they take strapped resources away from already disadvantaged American children, as everyone knows.

Sending them to Martha's Vineyard makes everyone subhuman scumbags, but sending them to The Poors is perfectly acceptable, as every Good Leftist knows. Because what are The Poors to them?

Martha’s Vineyard is torture?
Haahhahahahahahhhahahahahahhhahaahahaahahaahahaahahashhhahahahahhahhahhaaaaaaa!

As I have said--keep the Dirty Illegals hidden away with The Poors like these liberals want them to be.

Do not ship them to self-identifying Sanctuary Places where they might ACTUALLY be expected to deal with them.

Why are these people raging?

Because they know this makes them look like dog crap. And oh. They are correct.

Right.

The illegals should be taking up space in the poor, inner city schools where they take strapped resources away from already disadvantaged American children, as everyone knows.

Sending them to Martha's Vineyard makes everyone subhuman scumbags, but sending them to The Poors is perfectly acceptable, as every Good Leftist knows. Because what are The Poors to them?
Nope it just make republicans sub-human scumbags...it also makes anyone who supports this stuff sub-human scumbags.

I (and probably all of us) know the point they're trying to make here. I do get it. I agree with parts of it. But sometimes we have to find a bottom to our behaviors. Sometimes we need to just not do something because we want to be better than that. There is no "we tried everything". That's lazy-minded bullshit.

Since we know that the folks on this board are more and more representative of the base of the party, and we regularly see these tragically desperate brown people referred to here as things like subhuman and cockroaches (examples would not be hard to find), we know that the base has just lost its fundamental humanity.

They feel that they have "lost their country" and now are willing to "fight" until we're rubble. What they don't want to face is the possibility that the reason they've "lost" (not true) is that they failed to convince. Why? Because they have been reduced to incurious, manipulated, angry souls who only know to spout shallow talk radio platitudes rather than communicate effectively.

We all lose when a wheel falls off the bike. All of us.

Poor Mac took a hammer, screwdriver, and every other implement known to man to the bike to dissemble it for how long now? Telling us all how terrible the Trumpkins are and what not. Now he's crying that he will lose when the wheel falls off.

Hey Mac, we don't care.

It's finished. We're done.

Nope it just make republicans sub-human scumbags...it also makes anyone who supports this stuff sub-human scumbags.

Right, we know. You want the Dirty Illegals to Know Their Place. They belong in the disadvantaged neighborhoods in the Disadvantaged Schools, certainly not near your condo in Phoenix, certainly not in MV, though they self-named as a Sanctuary Place.

you have no answer for this, do you?

So just more name-calling.

We know.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Two things about this...

We had an election. The right wing lost the White House. Ever since then, they have been in "burn it all down" mode. I didn't put them there. Biden didn't put them there. Nobody put them there from the outside...it is an internal suicide pact they have formed with themselves. As you stated...sometimes you have to find a bottom. I may be optimistic but the sub-human scumbags who are cheering for this type of exploitation may be a bridge too far for what few thinking persons are still in the GOP. Either they will get with the program or they won't. The nation is moving forward with or without them. The downside of having part of the nation with this fanatical need to bring the world down with them is a small price to pay in my view for the day of reckoning that is coming to the GOP. In 2012 they had a post-mortem that reported the truth...that they aren't generating enough angry white people. That hasn't changed. They've won 1 popular vote this century.

As for the Democratic party side of the coin, the burden is even greater when you have to be the only grown-up in the room.
Well, this group was a volcano ready to blow, and this rage and paranoia had been building for decades, nurtured by their media, starting with Limbaugh. It just took the right guy -- shameless, pugilistic, spectacularly dishonest and opportunistic -- to be the trigger. We just didn't know how angry they were, the depth and efficacy of the manipulation.

I was hopeful the duration of the volcano would be relatively short, but that's obviously not the case.

Democrats are the hate filled monsters of the 21st century.

We had the NAZI's in the last century. In this century we have Democrats.

Can anyone show how Democrats make life better for any American?

Martha's Vineyard, shows that democrats have no plan for the millions of illegal aliens. They expect the illegal aliens to sleep or be housed in a two bedroom apartment with 20 other illegal aliens. In areas that were once safe from the crime they bring to an area.

STORY: When two aircraft full of Latin American migrants landed in the wealthy, liberal Massachusetts enclave of Martha’s Vineyard this week, Lisa Belcastro and her community leapt into action.

"I can't even express to you how many people have offered help, and translating, and food, and clothing, and water. And it is overwhelming.”

Belcastro is a volunteer emergency shelter coordinator here. The migrants, many of them asylum-seekers from Venezuela, were sent by Florida’s Republican governor as part of a campaign aimed at shifting the immigration burden to Democratic areas.

Some of the migrants said they were mislead into boarding the jets.

"They're here. They came to work. And every one of them has asked when they're starting their job.

Martha's Vineyard rallies to help misled migrants

Well, this group was a volcano ready to blow, and this rage and paranoia had been building for decades, nurtured by their media, starting with Limbaugh. It just took the right guy -- shameless, pugilistic, spectacularly dishonest and opportunistic -- to be the trigger. We just didn't know how angry they were, the depth and efficacy of the manipulation.

I was hopeful the duration of the volcano would be relatively short, but that's obviously not the case.

Trump broke YOU, Mac.

Not us.

you. You took the sledgehammer to the bike when he was elected. YOU could have just waited another four years and elected someone else.

But nope. Not good enough.

It's on you, Mac. Look in the freaking mirror.

And then start with the fact that you still think we "love our country".

STORY: When two aircraft full of Latin American migrants landed in the wealthy, liberal Massachusetts enclave of Martha’s Vineyard this week, Lisa Belcastro and her community leapt into action.

"I can't even express to you how many people have offered help, and translating, and food, and clothing, and water. And it is overwhelming.”

Belcastro is a volunteer emergency shelter coordinator here. The migrants, many of them asylum-seekers from Venezuela, were sent by Florida’s Republican governor as part of a campaign aimed at shifting the immigration burden to Democratic areas.

Some of the migrants said they were mislead into boarding the jets.

"They're here. They came to work. And every one of them has asked when they're starting their job.

Martha's Vineyard rallies to help misled migrants

hahahaha NO

First, they were told they were going to Massachusetts. They went to Massachusetts.

Secondly, the shipped them off in 24 hours.

hahahaha NO

First, they were told they were going to Massachusetts. They went to Massachusetts.

Secondly, the shipped them off in 24 hours.

The Republican governor said the move to the mainland would be voluntary. Baker praised residents and officials on Martha’s Vineyard for taking care of the nearly 50 migrants after their unexpected arrival on Wednesday but said the island lacks the resources to house the migrants for the long-term.

Migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard moving to military base

Democrats are the hate filled monsters of the 21st century.

We had the NAZI's in the last century. In this century we have Democrats.

Can anyone show how Democrats make life better for any American?

Martha's Vineyard, shows that democrats have no plan for the millions of illegal aliens. They expect the illegal aliens to sleep or be housed in a two bedroom apartment with 20 other illegal aliens. In areas that were once safe from the crime they bring to an area.

They expect them to be housed and cared for among the disadvantaged Americans they pretend to care about, but do not.

They can Virtue Signal all they want, and rage against conservatives all they want, as long as it's from a comfortable distance.

The entire world can see what happens when the problem is brought to their doorstep.

And THAT is why they're enraged.

Mac, you improperly characterized me and yet still claim victory. You do this all the time. Are you insane?
No. I now have confirmation that you don't love America. You've said it multiple times now. I get it.

One of the many, many things that fascinate me about this place is how angry you folks get with me when I say something you agree with.

Very instructive. Very revealing.

The Republican governor said the move to the mainland would be voluntary. Baker praised residents and officials on Martha’s Vineyard for taking care of the nearly 50 migrants after their unexpected arrival on Wednesday but said the island lacks the resources to house the migrants for the long-term.

Migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard moving to military base

EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE "lacks the resources" to care for the immigrants.

HELLO????

Forum List

Back