Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Where should they have been sent? Who should be paying for their housing, food, healthcare, etc...? Why are the states dealing with any of it, why aren't there federal troops and resources handling where they go, and how they're taken care of?

There is. The ones noted here are going where? To a military base.

You understand the point. You are the very thing you condemn.

I have no idea wtf you're talking about. You rambled to me about where MV was listed as a sanctuary city, and not one of my posts anywhere on this forum ever talked about MV being a sanctuary city. You are truly beyond confused. :itsok:

did you not read the OP? really?

There is a sign. It says nothing about Sanctuary City. I also posted a link where the Republican governor praised the people of M.V. for their hospitality.

Now did I read Shapiro's screed on Godwinism? No. I always ignore anyone that does that.

The sign in the fucking FIRST POST of this thread you pathetic contrarian!
:rolleyes:

It says nothing about being a Sanctuary City. Now read the rest. Read where the Republican governor praised the people for doing to very thing the sign does say.

Show my quote that says MV is a sanctuary city, and it's she/her, how insulting to not call me by my preferred pronouns. :rolleyes:

You know how what I quoted applied to my question. So those who said it was a S.C. are doing the very thing you condemned?

You think I was involved in the planning?
No, I think that the only political thing you do is come in here and bleat your uninformed, bumper sticker, plattitudes...But, you support people like "Little Dick" so, what was he talking about? What was the plan?

Forum List

Back