Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

What makes me a progressive? A support of the laws of this country as that is what I am doing. If that makes one a Progressive, what does it say about the rest?

I never lost my mind about anything. I'm discussing an issue. That's what we do here.
what law says migrants can go to MV?

No. I'm against illegal immigration, and have a specific, independent and original plan for dealing with it, leveraging American capitalism. That same plan also allows us to tell China to go fuck themselves on trade.

It really is amazing, how completely wrong you people love to be about my opinions. And amusing.
You don't believe half the crap you post.. You're a lunatic Progressive pretending to be a moderate

What makes me a progressive? A support of the laws of this country as that is what I am doing. If that makes one a Progressive, what does it say about the rest?

I never lost my mind about anything. I'm discussing an issue. That's what we do here.
Ok, here we go where you try to pretend that you have posted from both sides of the isle...Predominately your viewpoint comes in not only support for the left in here, but at times you post things equally as viscous as anything I've read in here....The only grace is that you try to mask it....But the sentiment remains.

No. I'm against illegal immigration, and have a specific, independent and original plan for dealing with it, leveraging American capitalism. That same plan also allows us to tell China to go fuck themselves on trade.

It really is amazing, how completely wrong you people love to be about my opinions. And amusing.
The problem with Mac1958 is that he is not willing to compromise

Mac1958 has a plan for everything and its his way or the highway

We must do it his way or not at all

Ok, here we go where you try to pretend that you have posted from both sides of the isle...Predominately your viewpoint comes in not only support for the left in here, but at times you post things equally as viscous as anything I've read in here....The only grace is that you try to mask it....But the sentiment remains.

Vicious I tell you. It seems you find facts as vicious. I understand.

so there is nothing wrong with them going to MV…why did the people there get so upset and ask the military to come get them?

From all the links I've read, they did not get upset.

The Republican governor said the move to the mainland would be voluntary. Baker praised residents and officials on Martha’s Vineyard for taking care of the nearly 50 migrants after their unexpected arrival on Wednesday but said the island lacks the resources to house the migrants for the long-term.

Upon arrival in Martha’s Vineyard, where former President Barack Obama has a home, the migrants were provided with meals, shelter, health care and information about where to find work.

Migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard moving to military base

Oh, you mean links to articles that confirm your bias?

Feel free to counter them.

There was a statement that M.V. was a Sanctuary City. I had no bias as I had no idea whether they were or not, so I look it up. I search three or four stories on the subject and not a one states they were.

Feel free to counter that.

So you admit it was nothing but a political stunt.

And you call it “the very best kind of politics”

That’s you … and Trumpers in general

That you don’t get how damning that is shows how out of touch you people are

It was the very best kind of politics because it worked on every level. It even would have worked if the illegals would have been allowed to stay on the beautiful island, but of course the Elites would never allow that. You know, the people you worship

The Republican governor said the move to the mainland would be voluntary. Baker praised residents and officials on Martha’s Vineyard for taking care of the nearly 50 migrants after their unexpected arrival on Wednesday but said the island lacks the resources to house the migrants for the long-term.

Upon arrival in Martha’s Vineyard, where former President Barack Obama has a home, the migrants were provided with meals, shelter, health care and information about where to find work.

Xiden sent the military in and rounded them up and now they are in a military base

Wow, could you imagine if that were remotely true?

It's absolutely true. Men, women and children left in the streets with no support at all.

A humanitarian crisis is deepening in the Texas border town of El Paso, where nearly 1,000 migrants have been released to sleep on the streets amid a surge of illegal crossings that is overwhelming Border Patrol facilities.

Following a large influx of migrants, primarily from Venezuela, Border Patrol facilities and shelters in the west Texas town have been overwhelmed in recent days, leading to a flood of so-called 'street releases'.

Congressman Tony Gonzalez, a GOP US Representative, told the New York Post: 'We’ve never seen anything like this.

'It’s a scene that you would see in a third-world country, not in the streets of El Paso.'

It has led to scenes of misery, with hundreds of migrants sleeping on the streets without access to toilets or showers, and residents say that the 'smell of human waste is overwhelming in the area,' according to KVIA-TV.

'There's nothing safe about having people roaming the streets, it's almost apocalyptic,' Gonzales, who represents part of El Paso, told the ABC affiliate.

It's absolutely true. Men, women and children left in the streets with no support at all.

A humanitarian crisis is deepening in the Texas border town of El Paso, where nearly 1,000 migrants have been released to sleep on the streets amid a surge of illegal crossings that is overwhelming Border Patrol facilities.

Following a large influx of migrants, primarily from Venezuela, Border Patrol facilities and shelters in the west Texas town have been overwhelmed in recent days, leading to a flood of so-called 'street releases'.

Congressman Tony Gonzalez, a GOP US Representative, told the New York Post: 'We’ve never seen anything like this.

'It’s a scene that you would see in a third-world country, not in the streets of El Paso.'

It has led to scenes of misery, with hundreds of migrants sleeping on the streets without access to toilets or showers, and residents say that the 'smell of human waste is overwhelming in the area,' according to KVIA-TV.

'There's nothing safe about having people roaming the streets, it's almost apocalyptic,' Gonzales, who represents part of El Paso, told the ABC affiliate.

xiden did that…welcome to xiden’s america…

xiden should be brought up in charges of human rights abuses at th Hague

did Obama open his house to them? how many stayed there?

Never has the heartlessness of the right wing been on more vibrant display than during this sad chapter of gubenatorial publicity stunts. Everytime you guys try something like this it backfires.
I must admire your ability suppress your gag reflex.

Any person who is sentient would have an awfully difficult time avoiding the involuntary retching that results from making such foolish statements.

Forum List

Back