Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Why doesn't Obama just say what he thinks about this- that they don't need Illegals in their town.

so there is nothing wrong with them going to MV…why did the people there get so upset and ask the military to come get them?
They didn’t “get so upset”. They did their best to deal with the situation.

Many of them has court dates in Texas and that wasn’t gonna happen on MV.

They also didn’t have the medical facilities to deal with the issues some had.

All those concerns could better be dealt with at the military base they went to.

Democrats DON’T claim open borders are a good thing.

Stop lying and fuck off
Oh but they sure did....Here's Biden on the campaign trail saying exactly that, aggressively and pompously to a person at his event that asked the question...

They didn’t “get so upset”. They did their best to deal with the situation.

Many of them has court dates in Texas and that wasn’t gonna happen on MV.

They also didn’t have the medical facilities to deal with the issues some had.

All those concerns could better be dealt with at the military base they went to.
why didn’t xiden send them to a military base to begin with instead of tossing them in the streets in TX?

When’s their court dates? what court in TX?

Don't you mean Democrats are upset?

I don't know. I've not seen any upset here. But if you would feel a political stunt is a good use of your taxpayer dollars, I suppose you can.

"You may apply for asylum if you are at a port of entry or in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of your immigration status and within 1 year of your arrival to the United States."

This was changed under the Biden administration....And you know it.

No it wasn't.

Never has the heartlessness of the right wing been on more vibrant display than during this sad chapter of gubenatorial publicity stunts. Everytime you guys try something like this it backfires.
/----/
1663513537848.png

Remind me, when have Dem governors shipped illegals en masse and dumped them completely unprepared and promised jobs on red districts for political vengeance? THAT is using people. It is clear a lot are cheering here.

You consider 50 people in masse? What about the thousands CBP is dumping on TX cities with zero support. No food, water, restroom or sanitation facilities. They are left to literally sleep and shit in the streets. So take your holier than thou bullshit and shove it, this is what you are supporting.

Forum List

Back