Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

You said: "...the taxpayers of Florida are pissed."

Which is it pknopp?

I did err when I stated he flew them from Texas. He first brought them to FLorida.

DeSantis seemed to be mindful that Florida’s relocation law, which he pushed through the Republican-controlled Legislature this year, addresses only moving “unauthorized aliens from this state.”

The two planes paid by Florida left San Antonio, Texas, then went to Crestview on the Florida Panhandle, a stop possibly intended to legitimize the use of Florida taxpayer dollars. From there, one plane went to Spartanburg, S.C., before continuing onto Martha’s Vineyard.

We have been through this, and I showed you then that the language was changed THIS YEAR! and you blew it off....Just like you're trying to do here....

It has been the law for decades.

I did err when I stated he flew them from Texas. He first brought them to FLorida.

DeSantis seemed to be mindful that Florida’s relocation law, which he pushed through the Republican-controlled Legislature this year, addresses only moving “unauthorized aliens from this state.”

The two planes paid by Florida left San Antonio, Texas, then went to Crestview on the Florida Panhandle, a stop possibly intended to legitimize the use of Florida taxpayer dollars. From there, one plane went to Spartanburg, S.C., before continuing onto Martha’s Vineyard.
Again, I don’t see a problem with Republican governors or mayors banding together to fight this border bs from democrats…and the question to you wasn’t about exact routing, but rather your blanket statement that Florida voters are pissed about it…do you have polling on that? Or are you conflating democrats being pissed, to all Florida voters?

Again, I don’t see a problem with Republican governors or mayors banding together to fight this border bs from democrats…and the question to you wasn’t about exact routing, but rather your blanket statement that Florida voters are pissed about it…do you have polling on that? Or are you conflating democrats being pissed, to all Florida voters?

Democrat voters are Florida voters.

Someone must have finally told them how bad they look what with the whole "not in my sanctuary back yard" thing.....It's also something voters will remember. ;)

typical, the party of racism can’t hide their racism….brown people need not apply us what MV is saying

Our laws state, you come here, no matter how you get here, you come here and within one year you can apply for asylum.

It's so sad that so many do not know our laws and how they work.

Too much being led around by the nose by politicians who know they are lying to you.

Questions and Answers: Affirmative Asylum Eligibility and Applications
You want to cite the "law", Pk? You do realize that Joe Biden and the Democrats are breaking the law every single day when they deliberately don't secure the border?

You want to cite the "law", Pk? You do realize that Joe Biden and the Democrats are breaking the law every single day when they deliberately don't secure the border?

The border hasn't been secure forever. You do realize those who refused to enforce our employment laws would also be breaking the same laws?

Even? I'm asking questions. You say you dislike me but you can't even state a reason why.
Why do you think you are entitled to a reason? You don’t care enough to read my posts, who would you care why I dislike you?

Forum List

Back