Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

The border hasn't been secure forever. You do realize those who refused to enforce our employment laws would also be breaking the same laws?
Have you ever seen it as wide open as it is now? Simple question...
We've got MILLIONS of illegals bum rushing our border and it's going to have serious repercussions for decades! Just something as simple as illegals taking advantage of hospitals being legally required to treat people who show up at their ER's is going to hit the American people with a increase in their healthcare costs that is going to be EPIC!

Have you ever seen it as wide open as it is now? Simple question...

We have NO clue how many people come in. None. So have I? I have no idea.

But then, why is the number important? Shouldn't it have been addressed no matter the number?

We've got MILLIONS of illegals bum rushing our border and it's going to have serious repercussions for decades! Just something as simple as illegals taking advantage of hospitals being legally required to treat people who show up at their ER's is going to hit the American people with a increase in their healthcare costs that is going to be EPIC!

That's been happening for decades. Why shouldn't the employers be responsible?

So you admit it was nothing but a political stunt.

And you call it “the very best kind of politics”

That’s you … and Trumpers in general

That you don’t get how damning that is shows how out of touch you people are

What it did is force the commie media to cover a story they've been ignoring for almost two years and bring national attention to what the xiden regime has been doing.

Where did the idea that Martha's Vineyard was a sanctuary city come from?
Martha's Vineyard sign.jpg

All Are Welcome here. Now we know that is just another commie LIE.

We have NO clue how many people come in. None. So have I? I have no idea.

But then, why is the number important? Shouldn't it have been addressed no matter the number?

That's been happening for decades. Why shouldn't the employers be responsible?
Why is the number important? Seriously? Let me see if I can explain it in simple terms, Pk! We've become an entitlement society. We give people a lot of freebies. That's fine if you want to do that but to be quite blunt you can't have open borders AND have entitlements! There isn't enough money to pay for it! So let's take healthcare as an example. We've decided that if someone shows up at an ER with a medical issue without insurance or money to pay for treatment that it's illegal for the hospital to not treat them. So who pays for that treatment? That's going to be you and I. Our insurance premiums are going to go up...our out of pockets payments will go up as well. It's an "unseen" tax on people that they don't even know is coming!

Why is the number important? Seriously? Let me see if I can explain it in simple terms, Pk! We've become an entitlement society. We give people a lot of freebies. That's fine if you want to do that but to be quite blunt you can't have open borders AND have entitlements! There isn't enough money to pay for it! So let's take healthcare as an example. We've decided that if someone shows up at an ER with a medical issue without insurance or money to pay for treatment that it's illegal for the hospital to not treat them. So who pays for that treatment? That's going to be you and I. Our insurance premiums are going to go up...our out of pockets payments will go up as well. It's an "unseen" tax on people that they don't even know is coming!

Shouldn't that have been addressed when it was the first million? The 5th million? The 10th million? When do you propose we will address the reason they come? Jobs.

View attachment 698074

All Are Welcome here. Now we know that is just another commie LIE.

Classic example of the "Not in my back yard!" response! It's all well and good for wealthy liberals vacationing on the Vineyard to pat themselves on the back about how "welcoming" they are but when they come face to face with an actual poor person? They're like "Ewww...you smell and look shabby! Go away!" They had those illegals packed up and shipped off to a military base before Jill Biden could say "Tacos"!

They didn’t “get so upset”. They did their best to deal with the situation.

Many of them has court dates in Texas and that wasn’t gonna happen on MV.

They also didn’t have the medical facilities to deal with the issues some had.

All those concerns could better be dealt with at the military base they went to.

That's not why they were sent there. It was to get those brown people out of the public.

Shouldn't that have been addressed when it was the first million? The 5th million? The 10th million? When do you propose we will address the reason they come? Jobs.
Reagan had a deal with Tip O'Neal decades ago to secure the border in return for a path to citizenship for illegals. Reagan lived up to his end of the bargain. The Democrats did not!

Be honest, Pk...the Democrats haven't wanted to secure the border because they view millions of illegals as millions of future votes that will keep them in power. They could have addressed immigration when they controlled the House, Senate and White House and they didn't touch it. They're happy with what's been happening.

I don't know. I've not seen any upset here. But if you would feel a political stunt is a good use of your taxpayer dollars, I suppose you can.
haha you and your fellow dembot posters are up in arms over this

this is an excellent use of tax dollars

though a even better way would to have the fed actually secure the border and bring back the stay in mexico policy that trump was able to workout

Reagan had a deal with Tip O'Neal decades ago to secure the border in return for a path to citizenship for illegals. Reagan lived up to his end of the bargain. The Democrats did not!

Again, there is NO way to secure a border like ours. Are you going to build a wall all up the coasts?

Be honest, Pk...the Democrats haven't wanted to secure the border because they view millions of illegals as millions of future votes that will keep them in power. They could have addressed immigration when they controlled the House, Senate and White House and they didn't touch it. They're happy with what's been happening.

I care less about the Democrats. This gets so old. I care about the reason they come, jobs and NEITHER party wants to address that.

Hussein Obama is worth anywhere from 40 million to 135 million. surely he could put a couple of migrants up until they get on their feet. Would he rather some Texas rancher who is worth about 100k foot the bill?

Again, there is NO way to secure a border like ours. Are you going to build a wall all up the coasts?

I care less about the Democrats. This gets so old. I care about the reason they come, jobs and NEITHER party wants to address that.
no just on the southern border

When illegals know that they'll be let in...they keep coming. When they know they'll be sent back to Mexico...then they stop coming. It's not rocket science. Illegals were at historic lows under Trump because of his policies. Illegals are historic highs because of Biden's policies.

and easier to stop, as we have with many cubans

we just need a wall on the southern border, not on the coast or the northern border

We can't even put it all the way across the southern border. Then there is going under it, over it. Through it.

You know that as long as the jobs are here, they will get here but you just can't bring yourself to support addressing that.

When illegals know that they'll be let in...they keep coming. When they know they'll be sent back to Mexico...then they stop coming. It's not rocket science. Illegals were at historic lows under Trump because of his policies. Illegals are historic highs because of Biden's policies.

They were not. They came and came and came.

Forum List

Back