Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

No fewer than three million border crashers is a problem made up by your senile, pants-shitting, illegitimate "president", Gomer Pyle.
We don't have a border crisis! That is a made up issue by the republican right to hide the fact they are more loyal to a foreign agent, than they are the United States of America.

Some do, others do not. I have no idea the status of a businesses employee. The government should.
so you claimed that businesses want to hire illegals and now claim you don’t know ? what?

i agree the govt should know the legal status of people here. Some Admins care, some dembots don’t

"No comment, just get out"seems to be the order of the day when asked to actually help, not just talk.

Oh, and little Chucky Todd told his followers that MV has no water, electricity, etc.....

There's no reason for Obama to enable this folly. It's time both parties quit fighting and solve the problem. The solution is very simple and effective.

so you claimed that businesses want to hire illegals and now claim you don’t know ? what?

i agree the govt should know the legal status of people here. Some Admins care, some dembots don’t

Neither of the failed parties or anyone that has lead them care.

Business will have none of that.

We don't have a border crisis! That is a made up issue by the republican right to hide the fact they are more loyal to a foreign agent, than they are the United States of America.
That might be the dumbest post I've seen in years! The border crisis is "made up"? God, are you an IDIOT!!!

Neither of the failed parties or anyone that has lead them care.

Business will have none of that.
can you name these businesses?

when trump was president he cared, he tried to secure the border, the dems didn’t like that at all

As the links I have already provided (and you obviously did not read) that is not true.

You are confused Moon Bat. The hypocritical rich Moon Bats on Martha's Vineyard got rid of those pesky Illegals as fast as they could.

However, they will regret it. Fall is coming soon and who is going to operate the leaf blowers to take care of all the fallen leaves?

Let's be honest here, Kiddies! The Biden Administration got rid of the Trump policies on the border because they WANTED illegals to come! Their problem...and it's become a big one...is that millions are coming and it's overwhelming the country! As usual...whatever Joe Biden touches...turns to shit! Democrats have painted themselves into a corner on the border and now they don't know what to do!

"Sometimes the best way to change a policy is to make those who promote it live with its consequences."

----taken from today's Las Vegas Review Journal editorial

They did that on the Gulf Coast in the early 1960 or late 1950. Mississippi was dry, but the politicians drank and partied on the coast with no consequences. When they enforced the law and arrested the politicians, the good old boys changed the law.

When these assholes fine employers who hire illegals, the problem will be resolved.

They did that on the Gulf Coast in the early 1960 or late 1950. Mississippi was dry, but the politicians drank and partied on the coast with no consequences. When they enforced the law and arrested the politicians, the good old boys changed the law.

When these assholes fine employers who hire illegals, the problem will be resolved.

Only part of it...

But it would be a good start.

As noted earlier, the federal government provides funding and has medical and legal facilities on the border to deal with these people.

Those legal and medical facilities and funds are NOT on Martha’s Vineyard.

This is a stunt pure and simple and everyone knows that

The "stunt" as you call it was started by Dementia first.

1663519279338.png

Forum List

Back