Are you ready for what will happen WHEN the Republicans hold the Congress?

Will cities burn if Republicans hold onto the Congress?

• Yes, more cities will burn, because that is what Anarchists do to people they hate.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, the Democrats will congratulate the Republican for a FAIR campain, and everyone will happy.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Republicans have to resort to terrorism to hold control
Democrats are nothing but racists and bigots.

They are going to be treated appropriately for now on.
What does that mean? Are you going to start sending bombs?
Bombs that actually work, you mean? Or Rules for Radicals, where the ends justify the means.....
FBI says they were functional

Looks like our radicals are conservative doesn’t it?

If need be, yes.

But for now I am just going to work on doxxxing and getting all the endless anti-white racists in this country fired.

Oh big tuff guy, LOL.
I am a relatively big guy, but even puny Antifa pricks can doxxx people.

If need be, yes.

But for now I am just going to work on doxxxing and getting all the endless anti-white racists in this country fired.
This is a first. A poster who says he is a wannabe terrorist. Get help immediately. You are unhinged.

Bombs that actually work, you mean? Or Rules for Radicals, where the ends justify the means.....

The FBI is full of shit.

RW terrorism is a bigger threat in this country than Muslims

The far right has already shown a willingness to resort to terrorist attacks when they do not get their way
BULLSHIT. WTF attacks are you talking about? Are you confusing the right with antifa? Those poor babies who can't even stand to let conservative speakers on campus without rioting?

If need be, yes.

This is a first. A poster who says he is a wannabe terrorist. Get help immediately. You are unhinged.
Doxxxing is terrorism now?

Funny how you were ok with it a year ago.

People want to bodyslam their opponents. I think that a full scale civil war should erupt.
Ya. The 'war' against the 'soy-boy' LIBs will last about as long a popcorn fart in the wind.
These idiots are so afraid of a gun they won't touch one.
Once the real shooting begins you'll be able to smell cordite from the US in Paris France.

f the Republicans hold both branches of government life will go on and there will be no violence. I know that disappoints you.

I totally agree! The Republicans will be able to hold both the House and Senate for another 4 to 8 years (well after Trump is gone).
People are sick of tired for the horse shit the Democrats have been displaying for the past 8 to 10 years now.
of course, the MSM will always be their scapegoats.

Hopefully, the electorate is smart enough to vote out the eunuch Republicans and replace them with the Democrats who will put Country before party. Trumpism will soon be thrown in the trash heap of history and when that happens it will be a glorious day.

B.jpg

REPUBLICANS ^^^ HAVE

If need be, yes.

You just admitted you will send bombs if you have to. That is some disturbing shit.

If need be, yes.

Where does he say that troll?

If need be, yes.

You just admitted you will send bombs if you have to. That is some disturbing shot.

If need be, yes.

You just admitted you will send bombs if you have to. That is some disturbing shot.
It is a disturbing thought that I even have to contemplate sending bombs against a government of a supposedly free country.

Hopefully, the electorate is smart enough to vote out the eunuch Republicans and replace them with the Democrats who will put Country before party

Ok, I just have one simple problem with that.... "Democrats who will put Country before party"?

Name me just one time that ever happened. That the Democrats ever put their country before party. Can you?

They always have. Republicans used to do that too, but ever since Reagan made it cool to blame the poor for their situation and ended the war on poverty, the Republican Party has been the party of greed, misiogyny and only out for the rich people. And they've been party over country, since Nixon.

They vow not to pass anything Obama proposed while the economy was collapsing because of REPUBLICAN economic policies, was the most self-serving venal act of any political party in history. If the right had any moral decency at all, they would never vote for a Republican again.

The FBI is full of shit.

Yea....it only took them four days to track down and arrest a radical RW Terrorist

If need be, yes.

He just admitted it again illiterate dumbass.

If need be, yes.

You just admitted you will send bombs if you have to. That is some disturbing shit.
Was the burning of cities in the OP post some disturbing shit? I notice you didnt say anything about that? Are you a NAZI sympathizer?

If need be, yes.

He just admitted it again illiterate dumbass.
You can tell liberal shit stain a mile away. You pieces of shit always use the same kinds of words and same 7th grade logic. You are as predicable as you are stupid.

The FBI is full of shit.

Yea....it only took them four days to track down and arrest a radical RW Terrorist
Because he is a patsy, moron.

RW terrorism is a bigger threat in this country than Muslims

The far right has already shown a willingness to resort to terrorist attacks when they do not get their way
BULLSHIT. WTF attacks are you talking about? Are you confusing the right with antifa? Those poor babies who can't even stand to let conservative speakers on campus without rioting?

when attacked fight back. I am an anti-fascist American at heart, and I can't stand white nationalists fascist racist people. No the fascist go to the colleges to get in fights. Real conservatives fine, but the alt right white nationalist , no.

Forum List

Back