Are You SHOCKED Hillary Has Played the RACE CARD?

Are you surprised Hillary Clinton is accusing Trump of being a KKKluxer?

• No, Democrats do that in every election

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No, she is an idiot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because Trump is in the KKK

• Yes, she held back too much

• Yes, Trump is a Nazi, not a KKKluxer

• Yes, because Trump is a genocidal maniac who eats little babies for breakfast

• I dunno, is there a game on the tube?

• Total voters
I'm sure you would, and probably have received rousing cheers of agreement at a KKK rally or a RRW (rabid right wing) rally, but among the regular population, not so much.

You count yourself in the regular population? Bad boy. Now, sit.

Well, yes I do. I'm part of the majority that will elect Hillary.
Dont ask him to sit up and beg though. He sometimes gets carried away going after that free shit and just wrecks the place.

Please tell me more about all that free shit you're always talking about. Is it real, or just something else you made up?

You should know. You get it. Prove me wrong.

Unfortunately, you refuse to believe anything unless you hear it on fox, so I don't know how that anyone could prove anything to you.

Cop out, coward.

Pretty silly request on your part.

Dont ask him to sit up and beg though. He sometimes gets carried away going after that free shit and just wrecks the place.

Please tell me more about all that free shit you're always talking about. Is it real, or just something else you made up?

Unfortunately, you refuse to believe anything unless you hear it on fox, so I don't know how that anyone could prove anything to you.

Cop out, coward.

Pretty cowardly excuses on your part.

Cop out, coward.

You were the one who claimed I received all that free shit. Your claim. You prove it.

Hillary exploits
political-outhouse1.jpg.cf.jpg

Cop out, coward.

You were the one who claimed I received all that free shit. Your claim. You prove it.

I claimed you couldn't prove you didn't.

EXPOSED - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

For decades, conservatives have faced accusations of “racism” from liberals who don’t have any actual arguments. Usually it was isolated to talking heads and low information voters, but in the current election, even the Democrat candidate is hounding her opponent with charges of racism. Even Barack Obama never accused John McCain or Mitt Romney of being racist.

Last week, Hillary gave a speech on the “alternative right,” a far-right political movement that exists nowhere except on the internet, and tried to link Donald Trump to it. Days later, she released an ad claiming the KKK supports Donald Trump, apparently unaware that KKK members have given $20,000 to her own campaign.

It’s interesting because Donald Trump has been a public figure for decades and yet never faced accusations of racism… until he decided to run for president as a Republican. It makes you wonder, what were those blasting him as a racist today saying about him in prior years? As The Blaze just discovered, at least one spoke highly of The Donald.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson in 1999 praised Donald Trump for being someone who pushed for diversity and inclusivity. In a video, Jackson is seen introducing Trump at the Wall Street Project Conference in Lower Manhattan.

The project, founded by Jackson in 1996, bills itself as an organization that “challenges corporate America to end the multi-billion dollar trade deficit with minority vendors and consumers, while working to ensure equal opportunities for culturally diverse employees, entrepreneurs and consumers,” according to its website.

Trump made an appearance at the group’s 1999 annual conference, whereJackson thanked the now-Republican nominee for president and praised his efforts to achieve “diversity” and for being “inclusive.”

“I do want to thank you, Donald Trump, for being with us tonight,” Jackson said in the speech. “We need your building skills, your gusto for people on Wall Street to represent diversity.”
Jackson went on to state that Trump’s success is “beyond argument,” although, he noted, “one can miss his seriousness and his commitment.”

But I guess that is all Everclear under the over pass bridge now.

Blacks and race card.

Lol

I wonder what the blacks would or could do without it.

Don't you?

Last edited:
Wow, eleven votes at this time and all of them for option number one.

Are the other options showing up? Maybe I made a mistake when I posted it.....lol

So is it a sign of losing that Hillary got so desperate that she finally plaid the Race Card in such a big way and then doubled down today?

Forum List

Back