Are you shocked too?

Bet all republicans are

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-shocked-that-people-ac…

Trump and his team are shocked that people actually believed all those insane campaign promises
Trump also said he basically forgot about the promise to Carrier workers until he saw his own remarks replayed on the evening news.
BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

fakenews_0.jpg

We are all shocked that Trump is president. It is understandable then that those who wanted and thought The Beast would win were unprepared. Next time Eddie should lubricate because you can never really be sure.
I'm not shocked.....it was pretty obvious.....

What will overwhelm you ?? A war started by chump??

trump is not going to start a war. War is wasteful

Funny, coming from wingnuts who supported Hillary Clinton. She was all-in on a new Cold War with Russia. She would have dragged us to the brink of WWIII.

I am fascinated-----from where do you get that Hellcat was seeking a "cold war"
with Russia?

She was Warmongering against Russia bigtime. She reminded me of that other old corrupt fart, John McCain. I think Trump will be smarter. WWIII averted.
So your big achievement for chump is that he averted WW3??? lol lol

Pretty sizeable achievement. But hey, you wanna be hateful and ignorant, so be it i guess. Whatever.

I'm underwhelmed. Try again. :cuckoo:

Trump won't start a war intentionally. He will do so ignorantly.

Define 'start a war.' How, and which country do you think he'll 'start a war' with?

Given his impulsivity and stupidity, probably Kim Jong Un, since Un is his geo-political counterpart amongst world leaders.

Personally I'm shocked that the left is whining about campaign promises when guy hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Personally I'm shocked that the right seems to be OK with Trump meddling in international affairs when the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet.
If it was a Dem meddling the Right would be wetting their panties

List all the nations Trump is meddling in. Enlighten us.

Do you mean where he has manufacturing companies that create the shitty clothing lines and perfume he and his daughter sell?

Personally I'm shocked that the left is whining about campaign promises when guy hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Personally I'm shocked that the right seems to be OK with Trump meddling in international affairs when the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Wait till you find out after the 20th how many places he stands to make gains off his presidency

I'm underwhelmed. Try again. :cuckoo:

Define 'start a war.' How, and which country do you think he'll 'start a war' with?

Given his impulsivity and stupidity, probably Kim Jong Un, since Un is his geo-political counterpart amongst world leaders.

So are you predicting Trump will start a war with North Korea? If you are, i'm sure you'll be proven wrong. If anything, North Korea may start a conflict with the US/South Korea. I seriously doubt Trump is interested in starting a war with North Korea. And unlike Hussein, i think he would actually go to Congress first.

Do you mean where he has manufacturing companies that create the shitty clothing lines and perfume he and his daughter sell?

That's petty and ignorant. Grow up kid.

So are you predicting Trump will start a war with North Korea? If you are, i'm sure you'll be proven wrong. If anything, North Korea may start a conflict with the US/South Korea. I seriously doubt Trump is interested in starting a war with North Korea. And unlike Hussein, i think he would actually go to Congress first.
Just remember repubs how your last president who lost the pop vote turned out The worst in history?? Or close to that

Wait till you find out after the 20th how many places he stands to make gains off his presidency

Well than it should be easy for you to list all the nations he's meddling in. Go for it. We'll wait.

Just remember repubs how your last president who lost the pop vote turned out The worst in history?? Or close to that

Your predictions are shite. Nuff said. Movin on...

Well than it should be easy for you to list all the nations he's meddling in. Go for it. We'll wait.
How about Russia for a start?

How about Russia for a start?

No. He hasn't even been sworn in yet. The Cold War he's inheriting is your mess. But hey, i'll indulge you a bit. List all the nations you feel Trump will be meddling in.

Bet all republicans are

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-shocked-that-people-ac…

Trump and his team are shocked that people actually believed all those insane campaign promises
Trump also said he basically forgot about the promise to Carrier workers until he saw his own remarks replayed on the evening news.
BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

fakenews_0.jpg

Fake President.

Who will be moving into the Oval office in three weeks?

Forum List

Back