Are you supporting Kim Davis for defending her faith?

Do you support Kim Davis for standing up for her Christian faith?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
I support Kim Davis. Government is FORCING her to leave her faith to serve them. There have been MANY court rulings up holding islams right to NOT do something.

She is being persecuted by PRO homo savages and their supporters for "allah" or whatever demonic little group of perverts they belong to.

She can always choose her oh so important faith and quit the job. Who's making her work there? Jesus?
She WAS elected you moron and gave voters her WORD to serve her term IDIOT. Your homo jihadists are TRYING to make her preform work that she was NOT sworn to.

"Are you supporting Kim Davis for defending her faith?"

Anyone who does is exhibiting his ignorance of the law.

Davis' faith is in no need of 'defending.'

No government is 'attacking' her faith.

There are no Free Exercise Clause issues at stake.

The only Constitutional issue in play is Davis' refusal to obey Article VI of the Constitution.

Are you supporting Kim Davis for her faith and for defending the laws of Kentucky? For any who are not aware of who Kim Davis is, she is the clerk who was put in jail for refusing to issue a marriage license to a same sex couple. In the State of Kentucky marriage is between a man and a woman. Are you supporting Kim Davis for standing up for her faith in Jesus Christ? Yes or no?
Democrats suck.....but since other Democrats are ganging up and attacking her, I'm willing to defend her position.

If a rasta said he shouldn't be arrested for smoking weed these same people would reverse opinion and scream rule of law!

I support Kim Davis 100% for standing up for her faith in Christ and for standing up for the Word of God.
I do to Jeri, people pay the tithes in various ways. She is paying hers and standing on her new found faith.

I do not know how long Kim Davis has been a Christian but I can tell you right now she has shown more faith, more courage and more conviction to obey God and the King James Holy Bible than Christians who profess to know Christ twice as long as she has! She is to be commended for taking a stand for her faith.

I support Kim Davis. Government is FORCING her to leave her faith to serve them. There have been MANY court rulings up holding islams right to NOT do something.

She is being persecuted by PRO homo savages and their supporters for "allah" or whatever demonic little group of perverts they belong to.

She can always choose her oh so important faith and quit the job. Who's making her work there? Jesus?
She WAS elected you moron and gave voters her WORD to serve her term IDIOT. Your homo jihadists are TRYING to make her preform work that she was NOT sworn to.

I said she can choose her important faith and not be an agent of sin by leaving.

I'm not a Christian, I'm agnostic. But on this issue, I can see where this is going, to places that the Constitution is ignored in favor of the ATHEIST religion, and the support of perversion of our culture, traditions, ethics, morality, and principles...and it's the same group of knuckledarggers that support her incarceration, that also support, abortion, drug legalization, and ALL other idiotic liberal causes!

Ms1mKPg.jpg

I said she can choose her important faith and not be an agent of sin by leaving.

? Leaving where? She is in jail!

Are you supporting Kim Davis for her faith and for defending the laws of Kentucky? For any who are not aware of who Kim Davis is, she is the clerk who was put in jail for refusing to issue a marriage license to a same sex couple. In the State of Kentucky marriage is between a man and a woman. Are you supporting Kim Davis for standing up for her faith in Jesus Christ? Yes or no?
Democrats suck.....but since other Democrats are ganging up and attacking her, I'm willing to defend her position.

That's all it takes for the sheep. Dems against it? Well, I'm all for it! Derp

I support Kim Davis 100% for standing up for her faith in Christ and for standing up for the Word of God.
I do to Jeri, people pay the tithes in various ways. She is paying hers and standing on her new found faith.
She is paying more then many would. May God give her the ability to withstand the pressure of it. Amen.

American Sharia.

It looks like Homosexual Sharia. Not American Sharia.

Kim Davis is guilty of persecuting homosexuals. She deserves what she's getting.
I disagree with you, Don't Taz Me Bro. It is Kim Davis who is being persecuted for her Christian faith and refusal to be forced into participating in issuing a marriage license to a same sex couple.
Ignorant nonsense.

Davis is not being 'forced' to do anything 'against' her religion.

If she's unable to do her job for whatever reason, she's at liberty to resign.

Quit

She's just looking to make some coin just like most of these people who are "defending their faith". Start a gofundme and cry "help me defend my faith". Pat Robertson would approve

No, she is standing up for her faith and saying no to sin. That is what Kim Davis is doing. Even at the cost of being in jail.
When does she submit for her stoning as punishment for her adultery?

I'm not a Christian, I'm agnostic. But on this issue, I can see where this is going, to places that the Constitution is ignored in favor of the ATHEIST religion, and the support of perversion of our culture, traditions, ethics, morality, and principles...and it's the same group of knuckledarggers that support her incarceration, that also support, abortion, drug legalization, and ALL other idiotic liberal causes!

Ms1mKPg.jpg

Well, they have already ignored the Constitution. The law of Kentucky where she works is marriage is between a man and a woman. A same sex couple comes in demanding a license, she refuses and is arrested. Are they persecuting Christians? You bet they are! Furthermore, the Supreme Court has no right to over-rule a law and the will of the people which clearly was marriage is between a man and a woman!

Quit

Quit isn't in my vocabulary and I do not believe it is a word in Kim's either. To God be all the Glory.

The issue has nothing to do with 'democrats,' you're truly a ridiculous partisan loon.

She's just looking to make some coin just like most of these people who are "defending their faith". Start a gofundme and cry "help me defend my faith". Pat Robertson would approve

No, she is standing up for her faith and saying no to sin. That is what Kim Davis is doing. Even at the cost of being in jail.
When does she submit for her stoning as punishment for her adultery?

Address the question in the OP or don't, idb. Do you support Kim Davis for defending her faith or don't you?

I hope she rots there. Who the hell is she to tell others how to live? She's an attention whore, who wants her 15 minutes of fame.

davis-timeline.jpg

Forum List

Back