Are you tired of the liberal left's tactics?

But you're going to vote for her over Trump because you're scared of him for not following the "script" and being like a "normal" partisan politician? Like I said... abject moron.
Pretty cool the way you tell someone else why they're voting for someone.

Makes it easier, I suspect.

:laugh:

Just going off what you stated...

"I'm actually a left-leaning independent and I'll be voting for Hillary."

"Voting is often about voting against someone."
So you admit that I didn't say that I won't for him because I'm "scared of him for not following the 'script' and being like a 'normal' partisan politician".

Thanks for copying & pasting that for me.

I don't want to fucking repair anything with you people. I want to rid the world of you ilk. Wipe you off the face of the map forever. I have absolutely zero desire to be cordial and polite to you. Yes, I hate you, your agenda and everything you stand for and I want to eliminate it from this world. I don't care if that hurts your feelings or you don't like it.

I thought the doctors had your meds straightened out. Guess not eh?

What number on the list is inquiring about mental health?

So you admit that I didn't say that I won't for him because I'm "scared of him for not following the 'script' and being like a 'normal' partisan politician".

What other reason could you have for casting your vote for the most corrupt and unethical liar to ever grace politics in America? Trump isn't under criminal investigation, never has been as far as I know. He is also not up to his neck in one scandal after another for the past 40 years. He may be a complete and utter dick on a personal level, but at least he's not a crooked and corrupt politician.

And look, if you truly are an "independent" there is not another person running for president who is honestly LESS ideological than Donald Trump. You stand about a 1000% better chance of balanced independent-minded policy from him than anyone else. Have you not noticed the people who dislike him the most are the most partisan ideologues of all?

What other reason could you have for casting your vote for the most corrupt and unethical liar to ever grace politics in America? Trump isn't under criminal investigation, never has been as far as I know. He is also not up to his neck in one scandal after another for the past 40 years. He may be a complete and utter dick on a personal level, but at least he's not a crooked and corrupt politician.

And look, if you truly are an "independent" there is not another person running for president who is honestly LESS ideological than Donald Trump. You stand about a 1000% better chance of balanced independent-minded policy from him than anyone else. Have you not noticed the people who dislike him the most are the most partisan ideologues of all?
You Republicans have been flinging unstickable Pooh for 40 years. That's not one scandle after another.

The more you guys hate her the more we love her. You people are horrible human beings. Don't blame us for noticing

It's a pretty easy call.

First, his behavior is a daily national embarrassment. Second, he doesn't have the temperament required of a President. Third, I don't think he commands the requisite intellectual capacity or elasticity to be President. And fourth, it makes it much easier that I disagree with him on some of the issues. At least from what I can tell, determining exactly where he stands can be tricky.

Yes, I'm painfully aware of Hillary's weaknesses, faults and vulnerabilities. So as an independent, all I can do is compare the long list of things I don't like about each, hold my nose with both hands, and vote. And I will not vote for that guy.

What number on the list is inquiring about mental health?

That's Step 1. Denigrate and insult.
You called me a retard and that other guy a moron.

You play the art of war but cry foul when it's played on you.

Republicans love controlling the message. Now you are repeating what trump said. Trump gave Republicans a hard on today but only you were impressed. Take your ass whoopin seriously

What exactly do you think is the motivation for liberals pushing gun control?

To water down and incrementally remove us from our god-given 2nd Amendment rights. Once you've disarmed us, you can implement your full-on Communist aspirations and we'll be helpless to stop you. Deny it if you like, it's documented in Marx's Communist Manifesto.

It's a pretty easy call.

First, his behavior is a daily national embarrassment. Second, he doesn't have the temperament required of a President. Third, I don't think he commands the requisite intellectual capacity or elasticity to be President. And fourth, it makes it much easier that I disagree with him on some of the issues. At least from what I can tell, determining exactly where he stands can be tricky.

Yes, I'm painfully aware of Hillary's weaknesses, faults and vulnerabilities. So as an independent, all I can do is compare the long list of things I don't like about each, hold my nose with both hands, and vote. And I will not vote for that guy.

All that said, he is still 100x better than her lying, corrupt and incompetent ass will EVER be.

I don't agree with him on a myriad of things. I also think he is an embarrassment and a caustic jackhole... I'll take that over Hillary Clinton any day.

You called me a retard and that other guy a moron.

You play the art of war but cry foul when it's played on you.

I haven't cried foul. I've pointed out your fucking tactics and you don't like it that I exposed you... that somehow translated in your head to me "losing it" and "crying foul" but you're wrong as usual.

This is typical of Step 4 in the OP... Call for Civility... You want to make me feel bad about calling you names and pretend that we should all be able to work together without the name calling... but that's a tactic.

Gun control is people control.

Each party would love to expand their base. The larger the base, the more likely success come election time.

Instead of talking about Republicans, I want to concentrate on the Democrats.

Among the many different voting groups the Democrats have, the two largest in their voting base are government dependents and victims. Victims love Democrats and Democrats love victims.

Democrat politicians are not dumb, they just appear to be. They know quite well that disarming law abiding citizens will do nothing to bring down gun violence or murders. In fact, they know it would only increase in those statistics.

If they could achieve their ultimate goal, we would no longer be allowed to have guns. Only the police and criminals would then have guns. That makes all of us victims to the criminals. Eventually, crime would get so out of hand that the new group of victims would cry out for help because we would no longer be able to defend ourselves.

Okay, so how do we fight this Big Crime? The same way Democrats fight big pharma, big business, big tobacco, big wall street........and that is with bigger government.

So they grow government: more police, more courts, more lawyers, more prisons, more laws, more big government.

A real ingenious plan really, because not only would Democrats create more victims, at the same time, they would expand their voting base of public workers since they usually vote Democrat as well.

Bottom line: Democrats don't have anything against guns--Democrats don't like that we are able to defend ourselves. Because when people don't need government to do things for them, Democrats lose and Republicans win.
Christ you people spend so much time demonizing democrats that you make no effort to defend republicans. Is their uncompromising on gun laws the ONLY thing you like about them? Apparently so.

I'm tired of these freak'n liberals

Every time there is a major massacre they try to do something about it

What a bunch of pussies

No, every time there is a major massacre, they try to use the poor souls to promote their political agenda.
Those poor souls families are asking why we don't do something about guns

Are they exploiting the situation too?
The "why" probably has something to do with the Constitution...

To water down and incrementally remove us from our god-given 2nd Amendment rights. Once you've disarmed us, you can implement your full-on Communist aspirations and we'll be helpless to stop you. Deny it if you like, it's documented in Marx's Communist Manifesto.
Classic wedge issue. God gays guns and racism. We know where you stand on God gays and guns.

I'm tired of these freak'n liberals

Every time there is a major massacre they try to do something about it

What a bunch of pussies

No, every time there is a major massacre, they try to use the poor souls to promote their political agenda.
Those poor souls families are asking why we don't do something about guns

Are they exploiting the situation too?
The "why" probably has something to do with the Constitution...
Nothing in the Constitution prevents assault weapons bans, bans on large magazines, background checks, preventing those on the no fly list from buying guns

It is the NRA that bans it

Forum List

Back