Are You Walking The Path To Death?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I think many of you are and despite the FACT you know you keep walking. Hell you are even asking others to join you on your march. But SOME of us question how one group could be so blindly stupid. And make no mistake this blindly stupid is SO glaring we simply {The SANE} cannot miss it.

We had a shooting in Cali, okay we have these EVERY day in some major city. But the agenda argument you are putting forth DEFIES some of the very base ideas of sanity. I want to address two points brought out by you far less UN-bright.

"Global warming CAUSES terrorists" Obama.

Who in their ""left mind" thought up this line of bullsh8t? YOU need to be siting in a corner with a pointy hat that says RETARD. Hell I live in Arizona and we get a two to four week period down here where temps run 118 to 124. And I am not in the hottest part of the state. And we have zip/nada/nothing on terrorist out breaks. Of course WE carry guns.

That brings us to the second major mental malfunction you had in the last two weeks. "Guns killed those people". No they were killed by TERRORISTS. You know the same of you CLAIM are caused by global warming. I'm going to honest with you here folks. When you put the FACTS together you get the TRUTH. When you put liberal logic together you get a headache.

So liberal logic here goes. This is going to hurt ARGH!

Terrorists don't kill people, guns do. And terrorists are caused by their place on the planet being to warm. THAT is the base of your argument. The layer of stupid it take to even consider that VALID argument is mind blowing and its FLAWED.

Any member check the temp there in S.B.? Not even CLOSE to one of the hottest days recorded there and not even CLOSE to the hottest day VS that same day for YEARS. Now I am going to be kind to you "left brainers" here.
Here is a bit more like this REALLY plays out.

Islam causes terrorists and terrorists kill people. Islamic terrorists KILL
White
Negro
Asian
Hispanic
French
Germans
Americans
English
Swedish
Man
Woman
Child
Christian
Catholic
Jew
Mormon
Dogs
Cats

Now IF you do not fall ANYWHERE on that list You are doing GREAT! But IF you do they WANT you dead. It does NOT take much to see this as FACT, hell Stevie Wonder could see it. Oh and just one LAST quick point about stupid people and stupid "They were ALL legally purchased weapons".

Where do you go to purchase LEGALLY off the shelf pipe bombs? I cannot seem to find any.

Fury

Last edited:
tmdsu15112620151127125559.jpg

I think many of you are and despite the FACT you know you keep walking. Hell you are even asking others to join you on your march. But SOME of us question how one group could be so blindly stupid. And make no mistake this blindly stupid is SO glaring we simply {The SANE} cannot miss it.

We had a shooting in Cali, okay we have these EVERY day in some major city. But the agenda argument you are putting forth DEFIES some of the very base ideas of sanity. I want to address two points brought out by you far less UN-bright.

Who in their ""left mind" thought up this line of bullsh8t? YOU need to be siting in a corner with a pointy hat that says RETARD. Hell I live in Arizona and we get a two to four week period down here where temps run 118 to 124. And I am not in the hottest part of the state. And we have zip/nada/nothing on terrorist out breaks. Of course WE carry guns.

That brings us to the second major mental malfunction you had in the last two weeks. "Guns killed those people". No they were killed by TERRORISTS. You know the same of you CLAIM are caused by global warming. I'm going to honest with you here folks. When you put the FACTS together you get the TRUTH. When you put liberal logic together you get a headache.

Terrorists don't kill people, guns do. And terrorists are caused by their place on the planet being to warm. THAT is the base of your argument. The layer of stupid it take to even consider that VALID argument is mind blowing and its FLAWED.

Any member check the temp there in S.B.? Not even CLOSE to one of the hottest days recorded there and not even CLOSE to the hottest day VS that same day for YEARS. Now I am going to be kind to you "left brainers" here.

White
Negro
Asian
Hispanic
French
Germans
Americans
English
Swedish
Man
Woman
Child
Christian
Catholic
Jew
Mormon
Dogs
Cats

Now IF you do not fall ANYWHERE on that list You are doing GREAT! But IF you do they WANT you dead. It does NOT take much to see this as FACT, hell Stevie Wonder could see it. Oh and just one LAST quick point about stupid people and stupid "They were ALL legally purchased weapons".

Where do you go to purchase LEGALLY off the shelf pipe bombs? I cannot seem to find any.

Fury

I can't find anything to disagree with in this post. Blaming terrorism on global warming is the ultimate in retardation. ;)

White
Negro
Asian
Hispanic
French
Germans
Americans
English
Swedish
Man
Woman
Child
Christian
Catholic
Jew
Mormon
Dogs
Cats

Fury

I can't find anything to disagree with in this post. Blaming terrorism on global warming is the ultimate in retardation. ;)
No, the thread premise is the ultimate in retardation.

White
Negro
Asian
Hispanic
French
Germans
Americans
English
Swedish
Man
Woman
Child
Christian
Catholic
Jew
Mormon
Dogs
Cats

Fury

Actually, Muslims kill more Muslims than anything. If you look at terrorism rates world wide you will see that the worst ones are in Muslim countries where Muslims kill other Muslims.

White
Negro
Asian
Hispanic
French
Germans
Americans
English
Swedish
Man
Woman
Child
Christian
Catholic
Jew
Mormon
Dogs
Cats

Fury

Actually, Muslims kill more Muslims than anything. If you look at terrorism rates world wide you will see that the worst ones are in Muslim countries where Muslims kill other Muslims.

Very true. You found something to disagree with! :up: If they could, they would be killing as many of us too though, I'm sure.

True. There is a doctrinal war within Islam. The crazy side is winning. Be prepared.

Granny says, "Dat's right - dem jihoodlums is already hot-headed...

Former FBI Agent, Navy SEAL: California Shooting Had Nothing ‘To Do With Climate Change’
December 4, 2015 | Although President Barack Obama has said that “climate change” contributes to the rise of terrorism and is “an immediate risk to our national security,” former Navy SEAL and FBI counterterrorism agent Jonathan Gilliam, analyzing the radical Islamist shooting in California, said “none of this” has “anything to do with climate change.”
On CNN Live on Wednesday, Gilliam discussed the type of weapons used in the California massacre that killed 14 people, and stressed the importance of stringent background checks and tough penalties for the illegal sale of certain guns. However, “it doesn’t matter what laws you do, how many guns you take away from law-abiding citizens, the bad people will always be able to get them,” he said. “And as an FBI agent, we used to do illegal gun buys all the time,” said Gilliam. “We have to be able to expand that because you can take all the guns away and shut down the gun shows, but they’re still going to be able to — there are so many guns in the world, that you have to kick up law enforcement’s ability to go and target these illegal gun sales, and the people who that are using them.”

“I think that one thing that’s clear though is, none of this — these things that are occurring -- have anything to do with climate change,” said Gilliam. (Laughter.) In May of this year, President Obama gave a speech at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy. In part, he said, “Understand, climate change did not cause the conflicts we see around the world. Yet, what we also know is that severe drought helped to create the instability in Nigeria that was exploited by the terrorist group Boko Haram.” “It’s now believed that drought and crop failures and high food prices helped fuel the early unrest in Syria, which descended into civil war in the heart of the Middle East,” said Obama, adding, “Globally, we could see a rise in climate change refugees, and I guarantee you the Coast Guard will have to respond.”

Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders has said, “climate change is directly related to the rise of global terrorism.” Leading up to his trip to Paris for a conference on climate change, President Obama said, “What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children.”

Former FBI Agent, Navy SEAL: California Shooting Had Nothing ‘To Do With Climate Change’

See also:

Obama Links Islamic Terrorism to Climate Change
May 20, 2015 | President Barack Obama linked climate change to the emergence of the Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram and “the early unrest in Syria” during a commencement speech at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy in New London, Conn., on Wednesday. Al Nusra Front, an al Qaeda affiliate, and the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)--now the Islamic State--were early factors in the Syrian rebellion.
“Understand climate change did not cause the conflicts we see around the world. Yet, what we also know is that severe drought helped to create the instability in Nigeria that was exploited by the terrorist group Boko Haram. It’s now believed that drought and crop failures and high food prices helped fuel the early unrest in Syria, which descended into civil war in the heart of the Middle East,” he said. “Globally, we could see a rise in climate change refugees, and I guarantee you the Coast Guard will have to respond. Elsewhere, more intense droughts will exacerbate shortages of water and food, increase competition for resources and create the potential for mass migrations and tensions – all of which is why the Pentagon calls climate change a threat multiplier,” Obama said.

Obama called climate change “a serious threat to global security” and “an immediate risk to our national security,” which will impact how the U.S. military defends the country. It will also affect everything that Coast Guard cadets will do in their careers, the president said. “Here at the academy, climate change – understanding the science and the consequences – is part of the curriculum and rightfully so, because it will affect everything that you do in your careers,” he said. “Some of you have already served in Alaska and aboard ice breakers, and you know the effects. As America’s maritime guardian, you’ve pledged to remain always ready. … ready for all threats, and climate change is one of those most severe threats,” Obama said.

“Our military and our combatant commanders, our services – including the Coast Guard – will need to factor climate change into plans and operations, because you need to be ready,” he added. “Climate change and especially rising seas is a threat to our homeland security, our economic infrastructure, the safety and health of the American people,” Obama said. “Already today, in Miami and Charleston, streets now flood at high tide. Along our coasts, thousands of miles of highways and roads, railways, energy facilities are all vulnerable. It’s estimated that a further increase in sea level of just one foot by the end of this century could cost our nation $200 billion,” he said.

MORE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back