Are you watching Trump's INSANE Missouri "heartland" speech????

The new GOP Motto: If it makes liberals upset, we're in favor of it.

How else do explain supporting Russians, Nazis and sheer hypocrisy by the base of the GOP.
I can't speak for the GOP, not being a member and all, but the motto pretty much remains the same.

If the left is triggered by it, that means someone lied about the GOP to them and they went batshit crazy. Again!

I can't believe my ears. Didn't I tell you Harvey was going to make Trump even worse?

First he gives a sentence to the suffering in Texas, THEN, he says - so how do you say it? Missoureee? or Missour aye? And he said the Missouri Senator said you can say it however you want.

From Texas tragedy to flat joke.

Then he introduces his daughter. Oh, she's so beautiful.

Then he starts going on about "cutting taxes". OMG! We have been through this before.

Here's how Trump's 3% economic growth target stacks up against past presidents

It's not the first time that strategy has been tried. Both Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush implemented deep tax cuts early in their administrations, only to see big increases in borrowing to make up for the lost revenue.

------------------------------------

He said he didn't get a single vote by Democrats to "fix" healthcare. Fix as in "STRIP" Healthcare from tens of millions of Americans.

Now he talking about lost jobs. Because of jobs moving overseas and weak borders. Not a mention that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Businesses are paying 40% in taxes which we all know is a total lie.

He said he wants to bring business tax down to 15% because business would pay their workers more and make products cheaper. Do you believe that? When most don't even pay 15%.

There are 6 fuking million jobs unfilled now! How many do we need????????????

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

He said our factories are going to be moving again. AGAIN???????????????????

Think nothing is made in America? Output has doubled in three decades

The U.S. will be hit worse by job automation than other major economies

12 jobs robots are taking over the fastest

What is wrong with America they are still listening to this ignorant, ridiculous lying fool?

It's not the first time that strategy has been tried. Both Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush implemented deep tax cuts early in their administrations, only to see big increases in borrowing to make up for the lost revenue.

Both saw increases in revenues.

They both crashed the economy.

upload_2017-8-30_15-58-1.png

DERP!

One of Trump's greatest attributes is that he launches the dumb left wing crackpots into orbit everyday
So true! His tax cuts will benefit us ALL.

I'm very happy that all RWNJs are wealthy because they will benefit from pino trump's tax cuts but the working class will not.

READ.
you really don't believe this do you? all RWers are all wealthy? so no libs are? really are you saying that? so if you got a tax cut you'd be like fk, I just got more money in my bank, fk, I didn't want that!

Last edited:
I can't believe my ears. Didn't I tell you Harvey was going to make Trump even worse?

First he gives a sentence to the suffering in Texas, THEN, he says - so how do you say it? Missoureee? or Missour aye? And he said the Missouri Senator said you can say it however you want.

Then he starts going on about "cutting taxes". OMG! We have been through this before.

He said he didn't get a single vote by Democrats to "fix" healthcare. Fix as in "STRIP" Healthcare from tens of millions of Americans.

Now he talking about lost jobs. Because of jobs moving overseas and weak borders. Not a mention that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

He said he wants to bring business tax down to 15% because business would pay their workers more and make products cheaper. Do you believe that? When most don't even pay 15%.

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

What is wrong with America they are still listening to this ignorant, ridiculous lying fool?

'America' isn't listening to him, polls show only his whacko base still is and their ranks have thinned quite a bit since he's gone, you know, mental entirely.
how'd he win then if no one is listening to him? my god are you truly that stupid? who is president right now? now hurry up and go on the internet and look up the answer.

I'll guess and say you are endelessly fascinated by a laser pointer on the wall. Catch it! Catch it!
naw, I don't participate in libturd games.

We have the Texas tragedy, he wants to build a wall costing an unknown number of billions and saying "cut taxes".

His own Fuking budget slashes money for FEMA, NOAA, the Weather Service and National Security.

And you think Obama, who Republicans fought every step of the way, grew the deficit??????

This is INSANE!!!!!

vkDz7.gif

Nice selfie.

'America' isn't listening to him, polls show only his whacko base still is and their ranks have thinned quite a bit since he's gone, you know, mental entirely.
America is listening to him. We are not listening to the lying cry babies daily boo hoo rants, however.

Holy Trump Derrangement Syndrome, Batman.

He's probably still freaking out over Melania's shoe choice.
Some of these leftists are quite an embarrassment. They act like little children over the dumbest shit.

Bullshit, revenues increase as economy grows (so does spending), but tax cuts themselves were big time revenue losers and contributed to rivers of red ink in the budgets of both of those admins.

revenues increase as economy grows

Even when you cut the top rate from 70% to 28%?

Cool.

Yes, it MAYBE has self financed down at around 40-50% as rich were spending less on lawyers and accountants and more on paying taxes, but below that it became a highly losing proposition.

Bullshit, revenues increase as economy grows (so does spending), but tax cuts themselves were big time revenue losers and contributed to rivers of red ink in the budgets of both of those admins.

Cool.

Yes, it MAYBE has self financed down at around 40-50% as rich were spending less on lawyers and accountants and more on paying taxes, but below that it became a highly losing proposition.

Federal tax receipts last year of nearly $3.3 trillion. Losing proposition for the people.

Holy Trump Derrangement Syndrome, Batman.
Funny that you mention Batman i believe that Dean got demented like a Batman villian, perhaps left at the Republican National Committee meeting as a child and scarred for life

Cool.

Federal tax receipts last year of nearly $3.3 trillion. Losing proposition for the people.

Ah yes. the perpetual moving goal post machine you have to deal with everytime rightwinger starts making points about economics.

moving+goalposts.jpg

You Republicans go ahead and cut that spending, post that surplus, pay down that debt AND THEN pass those tax cuts. AKA sane economics.

Cool.

Ah yes. the perpetual moving goal post machine you have to deal with everytime rightwinger starts making points about economics.

moving+goalposts.jpg

You Republicans go ahead and cut that spending, post that surplus, pay down that debt AND THEN pass those tax cuts. AKA sane economics.

but below that it became a highly losing proposition.

DERP!

Cool.

moving+goalposts.jpg

DERP!

but below that it became a highly losing proposition FOR REVENUES AND BUDGET you retard.

By switching the implicit context you moved the goalpost.

Cool.

moving+goalposts.jpg

DERP!

but below that it became a highly losing proposition FOR REVENUES AND BUDGET you retard.

(in millions of dollars)
upload_2017-8-30_22-2-27.png

Historical Tables

Here's Federal revenue. (Table 1.1)
Show me how much revenue was lost due to Reagan's tax cuts. Thanks!

moving+goalposts.jpg

DERP!

(in millions of dollars)
View attachment 146768

Historical Tables

Lets start with economic basics - make it REAL numbers, not incomparable bullshit.

And just in case you want to skip right near the end, where you can observe blatant revenue troughs following Reagan and Bush W tax-cuts and top peak after Bush-Clinton tax increases.

taxes-percent-of-GDP-1950.jpg

Last edited:

moving+goalposts.jpg

DERP!

(in millions of dollars)
View attachment 146768

Historical Tables

Lets start with economic basics - make it REAL numbers, not incomparable bullshit.

And just in case you want to skip right near the end:

Revenues collected are dollars.
Does this mean you won't show me how much revenue was lost?

moving+goalposts.jpg

DERP!

(in millions of dollars)
View attachment 146768

Historical Tables

And just in case you want to skip right near the end:

Revenues collected are dollars.
Does this mean you won't show me how much revenue was lost?

Dollar today does not equal to dollar tomorrow dummy. In 1980 inflation was 13.5%, that why REAL adjustment is needed for serious comparison.

Forum List

Back