Are you watching Trump's INSANE Missouri "heartland" speech????

The sun is shining. It's a beautiful day. You're welcome. I'm awesome. Just terrific. I'm making America great again every time I put on a new ballcap or play a round of golf at your expense. You're welcome. Am I great, or what? (pause for cheers) I am. I am great. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks. You're gonna be telling your great-grandchildren you were in my presence today.

The sun is shining. It's a beautiful day. You're welcome. I'm awesome. Just terrific. I'm making America great again every time I put on a new ballcap or play a round of golf at your expense. You're welcome. Am I great, or what? (pause for cheers) I am. I am great. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks. You're gonna be telling your great-grandchildren you were in my presence today.
The only problem is that Trump never said any of that.

cry baby 6.jpg

It must have been a stellar speech to make demofarts go this crazy.

On to more important things, what kind of shoes was every body wearing?

Harvey's victims are getting off helicopters barefoot.

They've lost everything. They cannot go to work because their work is gone. They can't drive because their cars on gone. There's footage of flooded shelters.

But don't worry because RWNJs like you are still worried about Melania's shoes.The pino trump was wearing a cap he now has for sale.

In Texass, he bragged about the size of his crowd and then sat around a table with his wife AT THE HEAD. And, now he's telling us how hes going to cut taxes for the wealthy.

You're sickening.

Gosh, you are so smart! I bet you never fall for any of Trump's lies!

I can't believe my ears. Didn't I tell you Harvey was going to make Trump even worse?

First he gives a sentence to the suffering in Texas, THEN, he says - so how do you say it? Missoureee? or Missour aye? And he said the Missouri Senator said you can say it however you want.

From Texas tragedy to flat joke.

Then he introduces his daughter. Oh, she's so beautiful.

Then he starts going on about "cutting taxes". OMG! We have been through this before.

Here's how Trump's 3% economic growth target stacks up against past presidents

It's not the first time that strategy has been tried. Both Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush implemented deep tax cuts early in their administrations, only to see big increases in borrowing to make up for the lost revenue.

------------------------------------

He said he didn't get a single vote by Democrats to "fix" healthcare. Fix as in "STRIP" Healthcare from tens of millions of Americans.

Now he talking about lost jobs. Because of jobs moving overseas and weak borders. Not a mention that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Businesses are paying 40% in taxes which we all know is a total lie.

He said he wants to bring business tax down to 15% because business would pay their workers more and make products cheaper. Do you believe that? When most don't even pay 15%.

There are 6 fuking million jobs unfilled now! How many do we need????????????

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

He said our factories are going to be moving again. AGAIN???????????????????

Think nothing is made in America? Output has doubled in three decades

The U.S. will be hit worse by job automation than other major economies

12 jobs robots are taking over the fastest

What is wrong with America they are still listening to this ignorant, ridiculous lying fool?

It's not the first time that strategy has been tried. Both Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush implemented deep tax cuts early in their administrations, only to see big increases in borrowing to make up for the lost revenue.

Both saw increases in revenues.

I can't believe my ears. Didn't I tell you Harvey was going to make Trump even worse?

First he gives a sentence to the suffering in Texas, THEN, he says - so how do you say it? Missoureee? or Missour aye? And he said the Missouri Senator said you can say it however you want.

Then he starts going on about "cutting taxes". OMG! We have been through this before.

He said he didn't get a single vote by Democrats to "fix" healthcare. Fix as in "STRIP" Healthcare from tens of millions of Americans.

Now he talking about lost jobs. Because of jobs moving overseas and weak borders. Not a mention that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

He said he wants to bring business tax down to 15% because business would pay their workers more and make products cheaper. Do you believe that? When most don't even pay 15%.

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

What is wrong with America they are still listening to this ignorant, ridiculous lying fool?

Bullshit, revenues increase as economy grows (so does spending), but tax cuts themselves were big time revenue losers and contributed to rivers of red ink in the budgets of both of those admins.

'America' isn't listening to him, polls show only his whacko base still is and their ranks have thinned quite a bit since he's gone, you know, mental entirely.

How many times has he mentioned the inauguration crowd?

Who fucking cares? You just pissed because your heros didn't punch any old lady's?

It's just pathetic that's all.

He may as well say "look how great I am, many people come to watch me orate, they love me, I'm amazing!"

He puts his small needs on display by constantly talking about it.
Holy Trump Derrangement Syndrome, Batman.

View attachment 146716

Are you aware that he used to say this very same "plan" would sink the working class?

Are you aware that you are sitting in front of all the knowledge you will ever need?

Use it.

I'm serious. You always say really dumb crap. Educate yourself.

We have the Texas tragedy, he wants to build a wall costing an unknown number of billions and saying "cut taxes".

His own Fuking budget slashes money for FEMA, NOAA, the Weather Service and National Security.

And you think Obama, who Republicans fought every step of the way, grew the deficit??????

This is INSANE!!!!!

vkDz7.gif
and what's funny is you don't care if we spend ten times that to let them in. how fking ironic? that makes you a hypocrite.

They both crashed the economy.

'America' isn't listening to him, polls show only his whacko base still is and their ranks have thinned quite a bit since he's gone, you know, mental entirely.
how'd he win then if no one is listening to him? my god are you truly that stupid? who is president right now? now hurry up and go on the internet and look up the answer.

Bullshit, revenues increase as economy grows (so does spending), but tax cuts themselves were big time revenue losers and contributed to rivers of red ink in the budgets of both of those admins.

revenues increase as economy grows

Even when you cut the top rate from 70% to 28%?

Cool.

how'd he win then if no one is listening to him? my god are you truly that stupid? who is president right now? now hurry up and go on the internet and look up the answer.

I'll guess and say you are endelessly fascinated by a laser pointer on the wall. Catch it! Catch it!

Forum List

Back