Are young people even worse duopoly dupes?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Wow! Young Ds are really messed up. The duopoly alters all.

1B362EDF-6400-488F-8073-D69E560F8117.png

Young Democrats more likely to despise the other party

To be fair, it would be hard for a conservative to raise a child with a regressive illiberal. JS

1655240101612.png

Yep! It's time to raise the age a person can own a gun, vote, smoke, drink, marry, enlist in the armed forces, get drafted, watch an R rated or above movie, play video games that have a M for mature on them, get a tattoo, get a body piercing, get treatments for a sex change, get an abortion, be able to drive, live outside the parents home, get a real license to drive, get a CDL, use power tools at a store/business, and I'm sure there's a few more things,..... to the age of 22 years because they're to immature and it'll make it easy for all of us over that age to figure out what these youngsters can't do.

What you want to get a job? You need my permission as a parent and the paycheck comes to me and I give you an allowance out of it. Someone has to pay the bills!!! BTW you're only allowed to drive the car to and from work otherwise use your pedal bike or hoof it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
It's like dealing with a young child that bites, you gotta bite them back so they can get the ideal sometimes. Republicans need to treat dems as they treat others...
The no patronizing of corporate products graph needs to be increased for Repubs. Not all products can be. But they must see that we are customers also.

Young/old is duopoly, dup
I suspect this is a relatively new disorder. When I was young in the 60s, I don’t recall adults arguing politics. I never knew if my parents voted D or R until I was much older. I recall asking my Dad who he voted for in 1968. His response, “that’s none of your business.“

It's like dealing with a young child that bites, you gotta bite them back so they can get the ideal sometimes. Republicans need to treat dems as they treat others...
Yeah that will work. Lol.

Forum List

Back