Aren’t Mexifornia politicians really just imposing a wetback tax on Mexifornians?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Come on, let’s be honest...the new gas tax and all the other bullshit tax we pay is funneled to the filthy hands of wetbacks....Everybody knows it....FUCK IT, let’s call it what it really is.....a WETBACK TAX.

It's not high enough, we need more to pay for the health care of the illegals and their children. Only this way will they continue to vote democrat.

It's not high enough, we need more to pay for the health care of the illegals and their children. Only this way will they continue to vote democrat.

Mexifornia is so full of ignorant white quilt whackos...these foolish pukes take great pride in paying wetbacks to take their kids jobs and fucking ruin the place. Twilight Zone shit.

They take the Food vouchers, welfare and other benefits sell what they can and send the rest back to their families in South American Country's. Stop or tax the transfers at 75%. America sent like 1.5 billion to These Country's In 2018 , something like 15b. was sent via electronic Fund transfers by Illegals and legal immigrants. They want your money so they can send it to Momasita in Shithole Honduras.

They take the Food vouchers, welfare and other benefits sell what they can and send the rest back to their families in South American Country's. Stop or tax the transfers at 75%. America sent like 1.5 billion to These Country's In 2018 , something like 15b. was sent via electronic Fund transfers by Illegals and legal immigrants. They want your money so they can send it to Momasita in Shithole Honduras.

That's a shame.

Come on, let’s be honest...the new gas tax and all the other bullshit tax we pay is funneled to the filthy hands of wetbacks....Everybody knows it....FUCK IT, let’s call it what it really is.....a WETBACK TAX.
You aren't helping to end illegal immigration by making it clear that you're a racist.

You aren't helping to end illegal immigration by making it clear that you're a racist.

You finally bought the programming huh?
You think one must be a racist to hate those who shit on our laws and steal from our people? You got cucked huh?
You’re trying to end illegal immigration by posting on an anonymous forum in cyberspace?

You think one must be a racist to hate those who shit on our laws and steal from our people? You got cucked huh?
You’re trying to end illegal immigration by posting on an anonymous forum in cyberspace?

And what exactly are you doing about it?

Other than a lot of whining.

And what exactly are you doing about it?

Other than a lot of whining.

I’m here for the entertainment value...I take great pride in making you piss your pants with my pure, candid, factual rhetoric.

California should be insisting the general government do its job and stop slacking.

After living decades in the far South Gay area, this tax money is NOT going to fix the roads or build new roads. It may now be as bad as it ever has been? This money goes to 6-figure Pensions and benefits to Illegals. If they get the Body Count high enough they can put more Reps in Congress.

The term "wetback" is racist. Stop using it.

NEGATIVE
Wetback is a political term.
Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
You just keep doing what you do...beating around the bush using your sackless PC dialogue and I’ll do what I do and be candid and blunt. Don’t let my words scare you...that’s what pussies do.

NEGATIVE
You just keep doing what you do...beating around the bush using your sackless PC dialogue and I’ll do what I do and be candid and blunt. Don’t let my words scare you...that’s what pussies do.
No one gives a shit about the historical facts. When you use that term, people think you're a racist.

NEGATIVE
there is no express immigration clause. just another example of how the right wing can't faithfully execute our own laws.

Yes, and Gavin "Gruesome" Newsome is an agent of a foreign government, Mexico, subverting the sovereignty of an American state for the benefit of a foreign government. Unless he is registered as a foreign agent his is in violation of federal law and should be in custody.

California should be insisting the general government do its job and stop slacking.

But California didn't vote for St Trumpy so they're on their own.
we have our Tenth Amendment. the general government needs to do its Job.

Our current government is in the hands of people who believe their only job is to give tax cuts to the billionaires.
and still complain about taxes and blame the Poor.

Forum List

Back