Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky

The rallies are considered "election expenses" are are purportedly being paid for by the Trump re-election campaign, not the American tax payers. That being said, many cities have complained that the Trump Campaign is not paying its bills for venue rentals and additional security. Many are still awaiting payment for rallies in the 2016 Campaign.

Trump has raised over a hundred million dollars for his re-election campaign so there is absolutely no reason for him to be stiffing the cities who are holding his rallies, except that stiffing the little people has been Trumps history in business. Just ask the people of Puerto Rico about the $33 million in infrastructure improvements they made for the Trump Resort, and then Trump Resort declared bankruptcy and stiffed the people of Puerto Rico with that bill. That's a big part of the reason why the power grid in Puerto Rico was in such bad shape when Maria hit.

Everything Donald Trump touches dies.
President Obama’s 2012 Campaign Still Hasn’t Paid $2.44 Million In Debts - Washington Free Beacon

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

He’s spending millions of taxpayer dollars on these rallies.

Another thing Republicans will never be able to bitch about again.

And he's saving millions of dollars in other ways, including middle-east wars.

During the president’s first three-years, Trump spent $19.8 million less on White House payroll costs than Obama, adjusted for inflation.

Trump's Leaner White House 2019 Payroll Has Already Saved Taxpayers $20 Million

Lol, but no credit to the guy who got everything to that point huh?

How much has tRump.lowered the unemployment rate?

When did food stamp participation start dropping?

Illegal immigration was at historically low numbers into someone posted out that there was no "crisis". Kinda suspicious that is..

In other words yes, because tRump told you.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama presided over one of the slowest recoveries in history. A word became popular during the also failed administration of President Jimmy Carter, MALAISE!

Recession%20Recovery%202010-L.jpg

SNAP participation monthly

Food-Stamps-Oct%202019%20Monthly-L.jpg

SNAP participation annually

Food-Stamps-Yearly%202019-M.jpg

Crepitus, more?

Moron....when it has to do with a campaign the campaign has to pay for it.....
Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.

Never heard you complain when maobama was flying all over the world on his apology tour or when he was campaigning. Just run along hypocrite.

I love how the right pretends Trump is different then constantly defends him by saying Obama did it. Well people, they aren't really that different are they?

Where did I say it was different, all first term presidents campaign for reelection, I simply pointed out you're only upset when it's not your guy doing it. Thus your hypocrisy.

I agreed with the right on Obama. But now the right says it’s ok. Very confusing.

Well congrats, you're not a hypocrite on this topic. I didn't say much about maobamas campaigning, his apology tour is another matter.

Campaign money is used to fund them.
Not Air Force one and his protection.
His campaign refunds the cost of using Air Force One.
Not according to trump:

Trump criticized Obama for the practice in 2016.

"Taxpayers are paying a fortune for the use of Air Force One on the campaign trail by President Obama and Crooked Hillary," Trump tweeted. "A total disgrace!"

maobama wasn't campaigning for reelection then.

Lol, Obama held as many rallies. He'l after he let Americans die on his watch. He lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. You're such a hypocrite.
In order to be a hypocrite I would have to have said it was ok for Obama. I've never been a big fan of Obama, I'm an independent. It seems the right did trash him for his travels and now say it's ok. That makes you the hypocrite.
Lol, you're a liberal. The only time I critized Obama on his travels, was when he took a plane for a weekend getaway. Then Michelle also took a separate plane. Then the dog also took a separate plane to the same place.

Lol, Obama held as many rallies. He'l after he let Americans die on his watch. He lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. You're such a hypocrite.
There is not one single grain of truth in your post.
So he didn't lie about bengazi and then went to Vegas?

I don't think so, I listened to all the republicans tell me it was bad and I agreed. But now trump is doing the same thing and those same people now say it's ok. Very confusing.

As you know, the issue was never failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's rallies. The issue was and is the extravagant vacations not only for Obama's but all their friends as well.

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

Obviously he is doing his job and doing an incredibly great job. If he was not, you would not be so desperate to keep in quiet.

Are not more than a dozen far-left Democrats holding rallies from coast to coast denigrating President Donald Trump and each other?

Donald Trump is President of the United States and we want to see and hear him. If you do not wish to hear or see him, I suggest you not attend and stick to watching CNN and MSNBC. Otherwise the truth and facts might jump up and contaminate you.
He has drastically increased deficits. I don't see how we can afford it.

That's what happens when congress refuses to pass a budget and run on continuing resolutions. Nothing ever gets cut that way.

I've done some research on this.

Prior presidents who made similar appearances did so at the taxpayers' expense for the majority of costs.

The Trump Presidential Campaign, on the other hand, is paying the majority of the costs to include Air Force One and ground transportation along with auditorium rental and nonSecret Service security.

As far as I can find out, all the Dims running for office are not paying for the security at their rallies.

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

Obviously he is doing his job and doing an incredibly great job. If he was not, you would not be so desperate to keep in quiet.

Are not more than a dozen far-left Democrats holding rallies from coast to coast denigrating President Donald Trump and each other?

Donald Trump is President of the United States and we want to see and hear him. If you do not wish to hear or see him, I suggest you not attend and stick to watching CNN and MSNBC. Otherwise the truth and facts might jump up and contaminate you.
He has drastically increased deficits. I don't see how we can afford it.

That's what happens when congress refuses to pass a budget and run on continuing resolutions. Nothing ever gets cut that way.

Sad isn't it? And neither party shows signs of doing anything. Repubs pretend to be fiscally responsible till they have power. Dems even pretended to be a little responsible till they took the house.

I've done some research on this.

Prior presidents who made similar appearances did so at the taxpayers' expense for the majority of costs.

The Trump Presidential Campaign, on the other hand, is paying the majority of the costs to include Air Force One and ground transportation along with auditorium rental and nonSecret Service security.

As far as I can find out, all the Dims running for office are not paying for the security at their rallies.
My sources say different, how about a link?

Bernie Sanders just held a rally larger than any rally Trump has ever had. Does anyone know how much it cost US taxpayers?

Bernie Sanders just held a rally larger than any rally Trump has ever had. Does anyone know how much it cost US taxpayers?
Probably nothing. Only presidents use Air Force 1.

Lol, but no credit to the guy who got everything to that point huh?

How much has tRump.lowered the unemployment rate?

When did food stamp participation start dropping?

Illegal immigration was at historically low numbers into someone posted out that there was no "crisis". Kinda suspicious that is..

In other words yes, because tRump told you.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama presided over one of the slowest recoveries in history. A word became popular during the also failed administration of President Jimmy Carter, MALAISE!

Recession%20Recovery%202010-L.jpg

SNAP participation monthly

Food-Stamps-Oct%202019%20Monthly-L.jpg

SNAP participation annually

Food-Stamps-Yearly%202019-M.jpg

Crepitus, more?
You know all those charts show things got better years before Cheeto Jesus even thought about collaborating with Putin to steal the election.

You've proved my point.

That is absolutely correct. He didn't lie about Benghazi and then went to Vegas.

Well said.

That is absolutely correct. He didn't lie about Benghazi and then went to Vegas.

Well said.
So which lie was truth? The one about it being a protest about a movie, or it was a pre planned terrorist attack? I guess you gonna go with the attack was from a movie no one knew about.

Forum List

Back