arguements over a mississippi confederate statue

Listen to this guy. Tear down every deplorable white you clowns venerate and at won't have any more problems. 😄
Let's tear down every statue of every person ever put up, unless we know for sure that they have no flaws at all.

So George Floyd stay up, and everyone else comes down.

Nope. THe people flying them, or celebrating them, are good, normal Americans.

You are the hater here, not them, not me. YOU.
Nope. Society sees them as deplorable mutants because the meaning of that flag has changed again. Hahaha. 😝

I quote

"Every time a statue or monument is removed, it in turn it reduces the amount of history succeeding generations have to learn from."

You want to be aware of history, being that good or bad and if it's bad to not repeat it again.

That's my opinion.
Your opinion sucks...

So, how come there are not Hitler statues so kids can learn about the holocaust and WW2 and stuff??

Oh, I know why......because books work just fine....and Confederate statues were not erected for learning...

Accepted by who? To black folks they have always been symbols of hatred and racism.

Funny, I never heard any of them whine about it, in the 70s, or 80s, or 90s, or 00s, really, not even the early 10s.

And it's still more LEFTARDS, than blacks, that seem to have their panties in a wad on this.

No. I think the blacks of the past, understood that, for example, when Jimmy Carter was governor of Georgia and had a confederate flag in his office, that Jimmy Carter was both a proud southern, and a strong supporter of civil rights.

That's how I felt went society was out here venerating Confederates. Enjoy the fringes cuck boy.

See, the difference is, your complaint was a moral judgement that it was morally wrong.

That's opinion.

When you say that those that celebrate it now, are "deplorable", you are making a claim of fact, which you are wrong about.

Big difference.

See, the difference is, your complaint was a moral judgement that it was morally wrong.

That's opinion.

When you say that those that celebrate it now, are "deplorable", you are making a claim of fact, which you are wrong about.

Big difference.
That is also an opinion you stupid fucktard. One shared by the majority of society. As I said, enjoy the fringes.

That is also an opinion you stupid fucktard. One shared by the majority of society. As I said, enjoy the fringes.

It is an opinion. But it is an opinion about people that actually exist. They are, as a group, either like that, or NOT like that.

That you can't even grasp this, is you being stupid.

AND, your opinion is wrong. And you are using your wrong opinion to justify you being an asshole.

It is an opinion. But it is an opinion about people that actually exist. They are, as a group, either like that, or NOT like that.

That you can't even grasp this, is you being stupid.

AND, your opinion is wrong. And you are using your wrong opinion to justify you being an asshole.
Opinions aren't right or wrong you moron. That's what makes them opinions and not facts.

here we go again.
You do realize, don't you, that this is in FLORIDA and not MISSISSIPPI.

Although we have a dandy statue outside the state capital, that proclaims Southern fealty to "our wives, mothers and sisters" and while I forget the fourth side, I've always subscribed that it was to "our concumbines, whores, mistresses and raped slaves." LOL

Opinions aren't right or wrong you moron. That's what makes them opinions and not facts.

If the opinion is about a fact, then you can fact check it.

You made a statement of fact about a group of people.

Now support it, or admit that you are just a shit talker.

What statement of fact did I make about people? Do you even know the difference between facts and opinions you fucking moron?

I have to agree. CG seems to say opinions are ok even if they are based on refuted facts. Such as the Big Squeal. Anyone can have an opinion: higher gas prices are good because it helps alt fuel, higher interest rates are bad for working people even if they cause inflation to cease, the confederate flag celebrates blacks's experiences in pre-civil war years, the Big Lie. Opinions are not worthy of being treated as free speech if they are false, and in fact, they can be defamatory and legally actionable.

What statement of fact did I make about people? Do you even know the difference between facts and opinions you fucking moron?

That they were "mutant deplorables". A vague term, obviously, even hyperbolic, but still, you are claiming that they are bad people.

That can be checked. Or supported.

Unless you are just a shit talker?

That they were "mutant deplorables". A vague term, obviously, even hyperbolic, but still, you are claiming that they are bad people.
That's an opinion you fucking idiot. You really don't know the difference between facts and opinions do you? 😄
That can be checked. Or supported.

Unless you are just a shit talker?
Go, ahead. Prove factually that I don't think Confederate flag wavers are deplorable mutants. 😄

I have to agree. CG seems to say opinions are ok even if they are based on refuted facts. Such as the Big Squeal. Anyone can have an opinion: higher gas prices are good because it helps alt fuel, higher interest rates are bad for working people even if they cause inflation to cease, the confederate flag celebrates blacks's experiences in pre-civil war years, the Big Lie.

I've never heard anyone claim that the confederate flag celebrates black's experiences in pre-civil war years.

Most of what I hear, is discussion of the service of the fighting men.

Forum List

Back