arguements over a mississippi confederate statue

I have to agree. CG seems to say opinions are ok even if they are based on refuted facts. Such as the Big Squeal. Anyone can have an opinion: higher gas prices are good because it helps alt fuel, higher interest rates are bad for working people even if they cause inflation to cease, the confederate flag celebrates blacks's experiences in pre-civil war years, the Big Lie. Opinions are not worthy of being treated as free speech if they are false, and in fact, they can be defamatory and legally actionable.
Another fucking moron who doesn't understand the difference between facts and opinions. Were you clowns born this stupid or did it take real work to make you this way? 😄

That's an opinion you fucking idiot. You really don't know the difference between facts and opinions do you? 😄

Go, ahead. Prove factually that I don't think Confederate flag wavers are deplorable mutants. 😄

We can look at the population that does it, and see if they are "Deplorable mutants".

It is a "refutable fact".

So, do you want to support it? or are you just a shit talker.

We can look at the population that does it, and see if they are "Deplorable mutants".

It is a "refutable fact".

So, do you want to support it? or are you just a shit talker.
😄

No. Clown. You're still not properly identifying facts from opinions.

😄

No. Clown. You're still not properly identifying facts from opinions.

So, this would be where, if you were not a retarded monkey, you would just admit that you hate the Southern whites because they tend to oppose you politically.

All this talk of symbols and statues from a war many generations ago, is just you talking shit.

1655220003964.png

I've never heard anyone claim that the confederate flag celebrates black's experiences in pre-civil war years.

Most of what I hear, is discussion of the service of the fighting men.
Does the confederate flag represent the heritage and positive labors of blacks who served as slaves? Imo it the Klan used it and it now represents the exact opposite, and vast maj of blacks agree with that. So why would any sensible person fly that flag?

Another fucking moron who doesn't understand the difference between facts and opinions. Were you clowns born this stupid or did it take real work to make you this way? 😄
you believe opinions based on hatred are worthy of the same respect that opinions held by both sides on an issue and formed by reason. And yet, you still call other people stupid. Amusing.

So, this would be where, if you were not a retarded monkey, you would just admit that you hate the Southern whites because they tend to oppose you politically.
See. That's your opinion. One you're free to comfort yourself in trailer park on the fringes of decent society.
All this talk of symbols and statues from a war many generations ago, is just you talking shit.

View attachment 657853
I'm giving you my opinion and when mainstream organizations like NASCAR and the CMA tell you to leave your shit flag at home and not bring it to their events they are sharing their opinion. See how that works, Short Bus?

Does the confederate flag represent the heritage and positive labors of blacks who served as slaves? Imo it the Klan used it and it now represents the exact opposite, and vast maj of blacks agree with that. So why would any sensible person fly that flag?

Lots of people used it. Jimmy Carter used it. Why do you look to the Klan for your world view and not Jimmy Carter?

1655220285047.png

you believe opinions based on hatred are worthy of the same respect that opinions held by both sides on an issue and formed by reason. And yet, you still call other people stupid. Amusing.
Facts are based in reason. If you have facts then present them you clown.

See. That's your opinion. One you're free to comfort yourself in trailer park on the fringes of decent society.

I'm giving you my opinion and when mainstream organizations like NASCAR and the CMA tell you to leave your shit flag at home and not bring it to their events they are sharing their opinion. See how that works, Short Bus?

So, when the South voted nearly in a sweep for Jimmy Carter, a candidate well known for being a strong supporter of civil rights, they were being "deplorable mutants"?

Or, are you just a shit talker?

So, when the South voted nearly in a sweep for Jimmy Carter, a candidate well known for being a strong supporter of civil rights, they were being "deplorable mutants"?

Or, are you just a shit talker?
They were being cucked after their boy Wallace lost in the primaries.

Lots of people used it. Jimmy Carter used it. Why do you look to the Klan for your world view and not Jimmy Carter?

View attachment 657856
I don't think for a second President Carter used that flag in decades after that picture. In fact, he said in 2015 that it should be put in retirement

Again, I don't think there's any reasonable way to say that black people, and esp southern black people, don't see that flag as a symbol of repression and racism, rather than of positive society.

Funny, I never heard any of them whine about it, in the 70s, or 80s, or 90s, or 00s, really, not even the early 10s.

And it's still more LEFTARDS, than blacks, that seem to have their panties in a wad on this.

No. I think the blacks of the past, understood that, for example, when Jimmy Carter was governor of Georgia and had a confederate flag in his office, that Jimmy Carter was both a proud southern, and a strong supporter of civil rights.
That's the problem, you thinking what black folks thought.

My parents live in Jacksonville. I'll be sure to let them know they've been annexed by Mississippi.
Ah too was might ahnoyed. Sorta lak runnin' outta Beam. But we'ahv got our own stat-yew.

It does not make any statement as to civil rights or blacks, but obviously built in 1917, it makes no statement supporting civil rights.

I don't think for a second President Carter used that flag in decades after that picture. In fact, he said in 2015 that it should be put in retirement

Again, I don't think there's any reasonable way to say that black people, and esp southern black people, don't see that flag as a symbol of repression and racism, rather than of positive society.

I don't follow. Jimmy Carter had the flag in his office when he was governor. That was after slavery adn the civil war and the KKK, and the repression and wacism, which you put forth as the reason or what the flag symbolizes.

So, what Carter a w.s. when he was governor of Georgia? Did he govern by w.s. principles and policies?

Why are you giving him a pass, and not other people?

I don't follow. Jimmy Carter had the flag in his office when he was governor. That was after slavery adn the civil war and the KKK, and the repression and wacism, which you put forth as the reason or what the flag symbolizes.

So, what Carter a w.s. when he was governor of Georgia? Did he govern by w.s. principles and policies?

Why are you giving him a pass, and not other people?
I think in 2015 Carter was saying that there was no longer any way that flag could fly.

Forum List

Back