arguements over a mississippi confederate statue

My position is that since soon after the end of the civil war, teh confederate flag was accepted as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Jimmy Carter having such a symbol in his office and supporting civil rights for blacks, makes complete sense to me (and generations of normal Americans).

It is you lefties that consider it a symbol of wacism, that should find it confusing.

That you don't, suggest that you know you are a shit talker.
No. It suggests i have a different opinion than you you fucking moron. Still haven't quite got that down yet have you? 😂

No. It suggests i have a different opinion than you you fucking moron. Still haven't quite got that down yet have you? 😂

And yours doesn't make fit the actual world, with Gov. Jimmy Carter as an example.

It fits mine perfectly. It completely contradicts yours.

But, you are too dishonest to admit that.

And yours doesn't make fit the actual world, with Gov. Jimmy Carter as an example.

It fits mine perfectly. It completely contradicts yours.

But, you are too dishonest to admit that.
It doesn't. That flag has always been a symbol of racism to me. For me it has never changed. Prove that wrong you fucking moron. 😄 I think Jimmy Carter was right on civil rights, wrong for displaying that flag, wrong when he said in 2015, very few people see it as a symbol of racism, and right when he said in that same interview that it should be canceled none the less. Look at that, just because i think someone was right in one area, doesn't mean i have to think he's right in every area.

It doesn't. That flag has always been a symbol of racism to me. For me it has never changed. Prove that wrong you fucking moron. 😄 I think Jimmy Carter was right on civil rights, wrong for displaying that flag, wrong when he said in 2015, very few people see it as a symbol of racism, and right when he said in that same interview that it should be canceled none the less. Look at that, just because i think someone was right in one area, doesn't mean i have to think he's right in every area.

The point remains. It is your world view that doesn't mesh with reality.

Jimmy Carter, governor, strong civil rights supporter and proud southern white guy.

And the voters of George agreed and happily elected him governor and then President.

Your ire is just you being an asshole to people you don't like.

The point remains. It is your world view that doesn't mesh with reality.
Your opinion isn't a fact about reality you moron. You still can't tell the difference. 😄
Jimmy Carter, governor, strong civil rights supporter and proud southern white guy.
Glad you feel that way. He thinks the flag should be canceled.
And the voters of George agreed and happily elected him governor and then President.
All because of his stance on flags.... 😄
Your ire is just you being an asshole to people you don't like.
Why would I save my ire for people I do like? That makes no fucking sense. 😄

Your opinion isn't a fact about reality you moron. You still can't tell the difference. 😄

Never said it was. Just pointing out that my OPINION about the world fits with the example and yours does not.

Glad you feel that way. He thinks the flag should be canceled.

Now he does. What changed? He was fine with it in the 70s.

All because of his stance on flags.... 😄

Never said that. My point was that his strong stance on civil rights didn't bother white voters, which is reality contradicting your world view again, and despite his pro-civil rights position, he was happy to fly a confederate flag. Which doesnt' fit with your world view either. But does fit mine.

Why would I save my ire for people I do like? That makes no fucking sense. 😄

Never said you should. Man, you are stupid. My point was that your talk of the flag is just shit talk. You just hate people.

My position is that since soon after the end of the civil war, teh confederate flag was accepted as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Jimmy Carter having such a symbol in his office and supporting civil rights for blacks, makes complete sense to me (and generations of normal Americans).

It is you lefties that consider it a symbol of wacism, that should find it confusing.

That you don't, suggest that you know you are a shit talker.
Accepted by who?

You talk about a fucking moron, how many black women did your heroes rape? How many black men did they rape? How many black folks did they torture and beat? How many black folks did they lynch? The list goes on and on of the atrocities your stinking ass, racist heroes did to black folks.
You're missing the point, dummy.

You want to tear down a statue to a racist, and replace it with a statue to a drug addict counterfeiter who likes to threaten pregnant women.

You fucktards are miserable hypocrites! !!!

You want to tear down a statue to a racist, and replace it with a statue to a drug addict counterfeiter who likes to threaten pregnant women.

😄

You stupid ass clown, I don't want to replace it with a damn thing. I don't recall ever claiming how George Floyd needs a statue, all I wanted to see was Justice done. Your heroes they didn't threaten any pregnant black women, did they? Smfh.

You stupid ass clown, I don't want to replace it with a damn thing. I don't recall ever claiming how George Floyd needs a statue, all I wanted to see was Justice done. Your heroes they didn't threaten any pregnant black women, did they? Smfh.
Do you don't even realize what a huge hypocrite you're being?

By your own logic, you want to tear down statues that are offensive.

But "black activists" have erected statues to George Floyd, painted many MANY walls with likenesses of him... you don't think that stuff is offensive?

You have BLM slogans painted on sidewalks all over the country and they're being protected by fucktard Democraps mayors, you don't think that's offensive?

Grow a brain cell dumbass, and stop being so rude. You're not going to garner any support that way.

For example, did you know that there were 451,021 slaves counted in the 1860 census in states and territories that would make up the Union during the Civil War? Twenty years earlier, in the 1840 census, there were 355,777 slaves counted and in 1850, 415,510. When you look at the census data, New England is the only region where slavery ends rather quickly. In other areas of the north and west, slavery continues until right up to the Civil War.

That's a disingenous statement, as four slave states - W. Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri and Maryland, refused to secede. Yes, they has slaves, but they didn't consider it worth leaving the union over.

Do you don't even realize what a huge hypocrite you're being?

By your own logic, you want to tear down statues that are offensive.

But "black activists" have erected statues to George Floyd, painted many MANY walls with likenesses of him... you don't think that stuff is offensive?

You have BLM slogans painted on sidewalks all over the country and they're being protected by fucktard Democraps mayors, you don't think that's offensive?

Grow a brain cell dumbass, and stop being so rude. You're not going to garner any support that way.
You are an idiot, I don't give a damn if you take down a statue of Floyd or his painting or any damn thing else. It is your stupid ass that is crying about the statues and monuments of racist being taken down.

Forum List

Back