arguements over a mississippi confederate statue

See post #81.

Yeah, what goat said there was literally retarded.

Jimmy Carter didn't consider it a racist symbol in the 1970s. The blacks that voted for him, didn't care. The whites that voted for him, didn't care. NO ONE CARED.

That does not fit your world view. If the flag was a symbol of wacism, and slavery and treason, Jimmy Carter and the dem voters, white and black, would not have been fine with it. It would have been a problem.

If the flag was, AS I ARGUE, a harmless symbol of regional pride, then all their behavior makes complete sense.

This is one example. I could give more. Would you like another?

Or they were just voting against Nixon. Mmm unpopular President embroiled in impeachment, poured about by a caretaker President. Where have I heard this before?

Also this assumes anyone saw this. internet was not a thing then.

Did he have the flag in the Oval Office?

Or they were just voting against Nixon. Mmm unpopular President embroiled in impeachment, poured about by a caretaker President. Where have I heard this before?

Also this assumes anyone saw this. internet was not a thing then.

Did he have the flag in the Oval Office?

Really? A simple b&e outweights supporting of slawery and wacism and tweason?

That does not fly. And that, I'm pretty sure was the Governor's office so, very much in the public eye. AND I think it was the state flag of Georgia at the time. So, yes, everyone knew about it.

Really? A simple b&e outweights supporting of slawery and wacism and tweason?

That does not fly. And that, I'm pretty sure was the Governor's office so, very much in the public eye. AND I think it was the state flag of Georgia at the time. So, yes, everyone knew about it.
I didn't.

Again did he have it in the Oval Office?

I didn't.

Again did he have it in the Oval Office?

He had it in the Governor's office when he was governor.

If people didn't know it was there, it was because no one cared enough to talk about it. It was seen. It was known.

And no one cared because since for over 5 generations, it has been accepted as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Jimmy Carter, big civil rights guy, had a Confederate Flag in his office when he was Governor.

That is the reality of the situation. Want to explain how that can be, in your world?

Cause in my world, it makes complete sense.

Reality matches MY expectations, not yours.

You are an idiot, I don't give a damn if you take down a statue of Floyd or his painting or any damn thing else. It is your stupid ass that is crying about the statues and monuments of racist being taken down.
Who's crying? You're doing the tearing down, looks to me like you're the one crying.

So now folks who don't want to see racist, sadist and traitors honored with statues a are now faggots. Smfh.

You left out the "whining like a faggot" part.

I fully respect the blacks that just ignore the statues and go about living their lives, even if they are not fans of the various symbols in question.

Now, when this debate moves on to attacking the Founding Fathers, I will be less forgiving.

You left out the "whining like a faggot" part.

I fully respect the blacks that just ignore the statues and go about living their lives, even if they are not fans of the various symbols in question.

Now, when this debate moves on to attacking the Founding Fathers, I will be less forgiving.
Who's asking for your forgiveness you clown? 😄

Who's asking for your forgiveness you clown? 😄

I didn't say anyone was asking for it, you retarded monkey.

My point stands. I disrespect those leftards that are whining like faggots over something that happened over a hundred years before they were born.

I'm fine with those that are NOT whining over it, like faggots.

BUT, when the fight moves on to the Founding Fathers, I will be less forgiving.

It is possible a retarded monkey is still smarter than a goat. :p

Very possible.

I mean, wtf did he think he was adding there? These leftards, it is like they have their brain power set to REVERSE., to make them DUMBER than random noise.

I didn't say anyone was asking for it, you retarded monkey.

My point stands. I disrespect those leftards that are whining like faggots over something that happened over a hundred years before they were born.

I'm fine with those that are NOT whining over it, like faggots.

BUT, when the fight moves on to the Founding Fathers, I will be less forgiving.
You do realize you're the one the comes off extremely emotional about these statues right? 😂

Look how you're losing your shit. You obviously care very deeply. 😆

You do realize you're the one the comes off extremely emotional about these statues right? 😂

Look how you're losing your shit. You obviously care very deeply. 😆

I care about the rights of my fellow Americans to live their lives without mobs of retarded monkeys like yourself, giving them grief over made up shit.

I care about the rights of my fellow Americans to live their lives without mobs of retarded monkeys like yourself, giving them grief over made up shit.
That's my first amendment right, Soy Boy. You're just going to have to suck it up. 😄

Forum List

Back