arguements over a mississippi confederate statue

I do care about them, that's why I keep them away from Catholics, Mormons, Baptists and bou scouts. 😆

If you were truly concerned you'd keep your children away from those institutions with verified instances of child rape and cover ups.

These days, the dems are supporting policies that are institutionalized child abuse.

And you are allied with them, so you just sacrifice black children so that you can get political power.

That is what you are.

The rest of your talk is just shit.

Yep and doesn't have a damn thing to do with the Confederate Flag. Sonny Perdue tricked the rednecks in Georgia when he promised he was going to put if on the referendum and did not.

It's based on the ACTUAL REAL flag of the COnfederacy, which is even more of a thumb in the eye of the whiny faggots.

And according to wikepedia, that's the current flag.

My point stands. Jimmy Carter was happy to be a strong supporting of civil rights, and to have a confederate flag in his office.

Because there is not contradiction between the two.

The voters of Georgia had no problem with it, white or black. Because there is no contradiction between the two.

By your claimed world view, ie that it is a symbol of wacism, and slaverwy, tweason, it should have been a problem for all of them AND YOU.

But, for reasons you cannot explain, it is not a problem for you. You accept it.

THe reason is, that all your talk on this issue is bullshit. you know it's a harmless symbol of regional pride, which is why you don't care that a major dem leader used it.

You are a shit talker.

These days, the dems are supporting policies that are institutionalized child abuse.

And you are allied with them, so you just sacrifice black children so that you can get political power.

That is what you are.

The rest of your talk is just shit.
Who's organizations have been guilty of horrific amounts of child rape coupled with cover ups? I have facts you simp bitch. 😂

Who's organizations have been guilty of horrific amounts of child rape coupled with cover ups? I have facts you simp bitch. 😂

Your lumping the Catholic Church with the REpublican party, doesn't make it so. It just makes you a shit talker.

Your lumping the Catholic Church with the REpublican party, doesn't make it so. It just makes you a shit talker.
I'm just noticing that you're more concerned with made up fantasies of child sex rings rather than going after proven sex ring protectors. Why are Southern Baptists allowed to investigate their own sex crimes? Shouldn't the FBI be rolling through their organization?

I'm just noticing that you're more concerned with made up fantasies of child sex rings rather than going after proven sex ring protectors. Why are Southern Baptists allowed to investigate their own sex crimes? Shouldn't the FBI be rolling through their organization?

Don't ask me to defend the FBI. They have been sucking ass for quite a while now.

Meanwhile, pointing to current policies that you are supporting so that you can maintain your alliance with white libs,

is not "made up fantasies".

It's the reality of black children going to school today. ANd more and more every day.

Don't ask me to defend the FBI. They have been sucking ass for quite a while now.

Meanwhile, pointing to current policies that you are supporting so that you can maintain your alliance with white libs,

is not "made up fantasies".

It's the reality of black children going to school today. ANd more and more every day.
You haven't proven how any of the policies I support are harmful to children.

It's based on the ACTUAL REAL flag of the COnfederacy, which is even more of a thumb in the eye of the whiny faggots.

And according to wikepedia, that's the current flag.

My point stands. Jimmy Carter was happy to be a strong supporting of civil rights, and to have a confederate flag in his office.

Because there is not contradiction between the two.

The voters of Georgia had no problem with it, white or black. Because there is no contradiction between the two.

By your claimed world view, ie that it is a symbol of wacism, and slaverwy, tweason, it should have been a problem for all of them AND YOU.

But, for reasons you cannot explain, it is not a problem for you. You accept it.

THe reason is, that all your talk on this issue is bullshit. you know it's a harmless symbol of regional pride, which is why you don't care that a major dem leader used it.

You are a shit talker.
Post the original Confederate Flag and let's see if it looks like Georgia's State flag.

Post the original Confederate Flag and let's see if it looks like Georgia's State flag.

Actual flag of the confederacy.

1655552496179.png

Current state flag of George according to wikepedia

1655552544254.png

So why don't all you folks who whine about heritage and southern pride fly the actual flag of the Confederacy?

Tradition. People have been doing it this way since the time of our Great Grandfathers, if not Great, Great Grandfathers.

So if it is tradition, again why don't they fly the original flag? Hell I am willing to bet that over half of them don't even know it.

How would I know? I wasn't there. I've never read anyone who has researched the history of it.

And who cares? At some point in the past, they started using a different symbol to celebrate their heritge.

I could speculate if you want. If you think I am so wise that you are interested in my ideas, and you think you could learn from me.

How would I know? I wasn't there. I've never read anyone who has researched the history of it.

And who cares? At some point in the past, they started using a different symbol to celebrate their heritge.

I could speculate if you want. If you think I am so wise that you are interested in my ideas, and you think you could learn from me.
Your argument is stupid. You keep arguing symbols can change but the only change you want to acknowledge is one way. You keep talking about 60 years ago and never addressing how that symbol is seen today. Regardless if you think it changed at some point 60 years ago today it has obviously changed back into being seen as a symbol of racists.

Your argument is stupid. You keep arguing symbols can change but the only change you want to acknowledge is one way. You keep talking about 60 years ago and never addressing how that symbol is seen today. Regardless if you think it changed at some point 60 years ago today it has obviously changed back into being seen as a symbol of racists.

The distinction you are missing, is that I am talking about the wider society accepting the meaning that the people using the symbol were using,

and you are talking about attacking people based on a FALSE belief in what meaning they are using.

One is people being nice, and one is people being assholes.

The distinction you are missing, is that I am talking about the wider society accepting the meaning that the people using the symbol were using,

and you are talking about attacking people based on a FALSE belief in what meaning they are using.

One is people being nice, and one is people being assholes.
Society as a majority agrees with us no cuck boy. You're just going to have to learn to adapt. 😁

Society as a majority agrees with us no cuck boy. You're just going to have to learn to adapt. 😁

And once again, you made a claim and when I point out you are wrong, your only defense is to point to the fact that you are winner.

That is you admitting that you don't care about Right and Wrong only Power.

You are actively and knowingly supporting actions and polices that you know are morally wrong.

You are literally evil.

And once again, you made a claim and when I point out you are wrong, your only defense is to point to the fact that you are winner.

That is you admitting that you don't care about Right and Wrong only Power.

You are actively and knowingly supporting actions and polices that you know are morally wrong.

You are literally evil.
You didn't point out how I was wrong, you cried and complained about your feelings. 😆 Cry harder, Soy Boy.

You didn't point out how I was wrong, you cried and complained about your feelings. 😆 Cry harder, Soy Boy.

I pointed out a flaw in your argument/thinking. And how it was morally wrong.

You did not challenge it at all, just gloated about winning.

That reveals that you are fine with being the bad guy, as long as you win. You are the bad guy.

What part of that is too complex for you to understand?

I pointed out a flaw in your argument/thinking. And how it was morally wrong.
Morality is an emotion you dipshit, emotions aren't right or wrong, they are subjective.
You did not challenge it at all, just gloated about winning.
Winning is the goal after all isn't it? If it wasn't you could sit in your trailer park, content with your moral victory.
That reveals that you are fine with being the bad guy, as long as you win. You are the bad guy.
I'm fine if you think I'm the bad guy and if you're growing minority.
What part of that is too complex for you to understand?
None of it. Your simp feelings are easy enough to dissect. 😆

Last edited:

Forum List

Back