arguements over a mississippi confederate statue

Only morons think it's entirely objective. At the very least it's subjective to the one recording History and recounting History and that makes it subjective at its core.
These are the same people with fluid boundaries. ^^^

Math is racist, and history is subjective.

And they dare to call themselves "intellectuals". lol :p

As long as you have to pretend to care about black children I will know you as a defeated cuck. 😄

I made no comments about me caring, I just pointed out that you clearly don't.

Once again, like always, you have to talk shit to even pretend to defend your position or actions.

Of course you do, you have always loved for us to just ACCEPT things as they are.

I've always loved for you to let us live in peace. That is my position. A white guy with a confederate flag on his truck, doesn't deserve to be hassled by you assholes.

Hey, did Jimmy Carter love it when you accepted things as they were? YOu know, since he flew a confederate flag in his office.

I made no comments about me caring, I just pointed out that you clearly don't.

Once again, like always, you have to talk shit to even pretend to defend your position or actions.
Why would anyone take the word of a racist that a black person with black children, doesn't care about black children. All your arguments are stupid and unconvincing. You should be embarrassed by them, but you're even too stupid to understand that much. 😆

Why would anyone take the word of a racist that a black person with black children, doesn't care about black children. All your arguments are stupid and unconvincing. You should be embarrassed by them, but you're even too stupid to understand that much. 😆

Because your words and actions clearly show it. You would rather ally with white libs and have black children to be abused by trans activists in state schools than ally with republicans who would protect them.

You are the one who seems to be too stupid to realize how stupid your arguments make you look. I clearly explained my reasoning, and none of it was presenting myself as an Authority to just be trusted because I said so.

You are a fucking asshole.

Because your words and actions clearly show it. You would rather ally with white libs and have black children to be abused by trans activists in state schools than ally with republicans who would protect them.

You are the one who seems to be too stupid to realize how stupid your arguments make you look. I clearly explained my reasoning, and none of it was presenting myself as an Authority to just be trusted because I said so.

You are a fucking asshole.
The largest cases of child rape rings in America have been from typically conservative institutions. The Catholic church. The Mormon church. Southern Baptists. The Boy Scouts. And of course you all venerate the largest operators of child sex rings, American Founders and Confederates. Those are facts. Where are yours?

It's equally as stupid as saying that all southerners are confederates, or all confederates are racist.

You love to dish it out but you can't take it?

I've always loved for you to let us live in peace. That is my position. A white guy with a confederate flag on his truck, doesn't deserve to be hassled by you assholes.

Hey, did Jimmy Carter love it when you accepted things as they were? YOu know, since he flew a confederate flag in his office.
Did we accept things as they were or was it a time we didn't have a choice?

It's equally as stupid as saying that all southerners are confederates, or all confederates are racist.

First, I've made it a point to specify white Southerners. Black Southerners have been some America's greatest heroes. Secondly, in what way is it stupid? From where I sit it's politically useful. If morons are going to venerate slavers and their symbols, why wouldn't I use that total self own against my political enemies?

The largest cases of child rape rings in America have been from typically conservative institutions. The Catholic church. The Mormon church. Southern Baptists. The Boy Scouts. And of course you all venerate the largest operators of child sex rings, American Founders and Confederates. Those are facts. Where are yours?

That's the past. Moving forward, you are allied with people that want to force black girls to go to the bathroom with mentally disturbed older boys.

That is the future you are building.

And that is just one example of the dysfunction you are inflicting on people you supposedly care about.

That's the past. Moving forward, you are allied with people that want to force black girls to go to the bathroom with mentally disturbed older boys.

That is the future you are building.

And that is just one example of the dysfunction you are inflicting on people you supposedly care about.
Are your children so mentally fragile that they can't handle sharing a bathroom with a transexual female? 😄

Didn't we get the State Flag in Georgia changed?

Eventually, in the 2001. The NAACP ran out of real shit to whine like a faggot about.

But they soon changed it back.

"In 2003, after Sonny Perdue was elected the governor of Georgia, he authorized the legislature to present new flag designs. The proposed flag had elements of the Confederate National flag, the Stars and Bars, rather than the Confederate Battle flag. The public was allowed to vote on the design and approved it by 73.1 percent of the votes. The new design was officially adopted in May 2003. That flag is the current official Georgia state flag."

1655474577430.png

Are your children so mentally fragile that they can't handle sharing a bathroom with a transexual female? 😄

Girls deserve privacy from men, when they go to the bathroom. If you cared about your people, you would know that.

BUT, you are just partisan zealot, with no concern for who gets hurts, even if it is your own people.

All lefties are like that. They talk the worst shit, and get hysterical with the slightest push back.

Girls deserve privacy from men, when they go to the bathroom. If you cared about your people, you would know that.
I do care about them, that's why I keep them away from Catholics, Mormons, Baptists and bou scouts. 😆
BUT, you are just partisan zealot, with no concern for who gets hurts, even if it is your own people.
If you were truly concerned you'd keep your children away from those institutions with verified instances of child rape and cover ups.

Eventually, in the 2001. The NAACP ran out of real shit to whine like a faggot about.

But they soon changed it back.

"In 2003, after Sonny Perdue was elected the governor of Georgia, he authorized the legislature to present new flag designs. The proposed flag had elements of the Confederate National flag, the Stars and Bars, rather than the Confederate Battle flag. The public was allowed to vote on the design and approved it by 73.1 percent of the votes. The new design was officially adopted in May 2003. That flag is the current official Georgia state flag."

View attachment 659038
Yep and doesn't have a damn thing to do with the Confederate Flag. Sonny Perdue tricked the rednecks in Georgia when he promised he was going to put if on the referendum and did not.

Forum List

Back