🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ariel Castro found dead in Jail Cell

If someone is on prison suicide watch I would have thought they would not have anything to hang themselves with. It probably wouldn't take more than a couple of moments to set something up with a belt, or rope. I wonder what method he used, and how he obtained it.
With sufficient determination the means of suicide by hanging may be implemented with torn segments of clothing or bedding.

Robert Ley did it with shredded towel pieces.

Robert Ley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 24 October, three days after receiving the indictment, Ley strangled himself in his cell using a noose made by tearing a towel into strips, fastened to the toilet pipe in his cell.[15]

If someone is on prison suicide watch I would have thought they would not have anything to hang themselves with. It probably wouldn't take more than a couple of moments to set something up with a belt, or rope. I wonder what method he used, and how he obtained it.

I understand that early reports that he was on suicide watch were incorrect, which certainly coincides with the other information, since prison suicide watches involve an officer sitting in a chair outside the cell, actually staring at the inmate the whole time. My husband used to work as a correctional officer, and he LOATHED suicide watch, because most inmates spent the time whacking off, and all those tiny penises overwhelmed him with pity.

He was not on suicide watch.

There should be no suicide watch. In fact, a class should be offered called, "Suicide 101: Getting It Right the First Time."

Last edited:
I have a sort of fantasy wish, in which I like to think that people liike this guy would be sent to a facilty full of lifers, whose loved ones had been raped or murdered. I would call it the Jeffery Dahmar correctional facility.

Alas, my prime candidate for incarcertion would not be there....

:clap2:Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.:dev3:

Wonder how that meeting with God went?:eusa_angel:

I don't think he'll ever meet God.

He went the other way.

Right now he's choosing the pineapple that the Devil will be shoving up his ass for all eternity.

He didn't meet God or the Devil because neither exists.

Not that there's that much difference between them.

Does seen strange, doesn't it?

We're told he was not on "suicide" watch, but was on some kind of watch where they'd check on him every 1/2 hour.

But given that?

What did he use to hang himself with?

There's something wrong with this story.

Does seen strange, doesn't it?

We're told he was not on "suicide" watch, but was on some kind of watch where they'd check on him every 1/2 hour.

But given that?

What did he use to hang himself with?

There's something wrong with this story.

A 1/2 hour check is normal in protective custody.

Robert ley shredded up a towel and used it to hang himself by leaning forward from the toilet pipe in his cell. Its less "hanging" then asphixiation. you force yourself foraward until you pass out then your body weight does the rest when you are unconsious.

Forum List

Back