Arizona broadcast text message I just received: Mi Familia Vota

This is a broadcast text just sent out Oct. 8th :

"Mi Familia Vota. The voter registration deadline in Arizona has been extended to October 23rd giving our immigrant communities more time to make our voices heard. Are you and your family registered to vote? Register at xxxx or call our voter hotline at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

This is bullshit. Arizona authorities are working hard to turn the state blue with this crap.
Every citizen has the right and the duty to vote. I applaud any efforts to that end.

Sounds like Arizona is more interested in ensuring that every illegal alien has the right to vote.
Sounds like you are jumping to an ignorant conclusion--which, after all...is no surprise.~

How is it ignorant? The ad is encouraging family votes in Spanish - which by definition will include non-citizens. This is democrats encouraging illegal voting - yet again.
Nope..only in your fevered imagination would you equate speaking Spanish with illegal immigrants--who BTW come in all languages. It is an informational notice direct at US citizens who speak Spanish--of which, to your perpetual chagrin, there are many.

The notice is directed at citizens--which, by definition, to coin a phrase, are NOT illegals.

I appreciate the slander and libel, which is how leftist crybullies attempt to intimidate others into accepting bullshit statements.

I am a California native, I live in Southern California, I've been around a couple of Hispanic families. ANY family where Spanish is the primary language will have members who are not US Citizens - simple fact. The DNC propaganda noted is aimed not at VOTERS, but at families. It is an encouragement to non-citizens to vote. The democrats have promoted voting by non-citizens for decades in California, and are now doing it in Arizona. You seek to bully people into not criticizing the illegal and unethical moves by the party - such is how the left operates.

"Mi Familia Vota. The voter registration deadline in Arizona has been extended to October 23rd giving our immigrant communities more time to make our voices heard. Are you and your family registered to vote? Register at xxxx or call our voter hotline at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

This is bullshit. Arizona authorities are working hard to turn the state blue with this crap.
Every citizen has the right and the duty to vote. I applaud any efforts to that end.

Sounds like Arizona is more interested in ensuring that every illegal alien has the right to vote.
Sounds like you are jumping to an ignorant conclusion--which, after all...is no surprise.~

How is it ignorant? The ad is encouraging family votes in Spanish - which by definition will include non-citizens. This is democrats encouraging illegal voting - yet again.
Nope..only in your fevered imagination would you equate speaking Spanish with illegal immigrants--who BTW come in all languages. It is an informational notice direct at US citizens who speak Spanish--of which, to your perpetual chagrin, there are many.

The notice is directed at citizens--which, by definition, to coin a phrase, are NOT illegals.
Arizona changed the registration rules SPECIFICALLY targeting immigrant families to register and vote. This is yet another example of changing the rules late in the game to help Joe Biden win the election.

They must be targeting second generation persons who are citizens. Many of the second generation speak Spanish along with English.

No duh. The problem here is when the state gets involved in helping a specific group that clearly favors one candidate to get registered to vote.
BACKGROUND: This year, organizations that register citizens to vote were effectively prevented from registering voters from March 30, 2020, when Arizona imposed a stay-at-home order and other restrictions on day-to-day interactions in order to mitigate the effects of the pandemic, to the middle of August when those restrictions were lifted. As a result, new voter registration has been far lower than in previous years. With the lifting of the state’s restrictions, plaintiffs have recently pivoted their operations to adapt to the pandemic, registering thousands of Arizona voters. Yet Arizona’s voter registration deadline—earlier than most states, threatened to prematurely halt those efforts. The plaintiffs are represented in this case by Free Speech For People; Emery Celli Brinckerhoff Abady Ward & Maazel LLP; and Osborn Maledon P.A.--https://www.mifamiliavota.org/news/mi-familia-vota-wins-landmark-voting-rights-victory-in-arizona/

Wouldn't that be "illegal" votes?

Would it?

Yes? Are you as fckn stupid as Cornhole?

Some civil rights officials weighed in Friday, acknowledging that the numbers are alarming. But they question whether the list includes duplications and factors in that about 50,000 Texas residents become naturalized citizens every year.

Second generation hispanics still tend to live in extended families.

Arizona changed the registration rules SPECIFICALLY targeting immigrant families to register and vote. This is yet another example of changing the rules late in the game to help Joe Biden win the election.
BACKGROUND: This year, organizations that register citizens to vote were effectively prevented from registering voters from March 30, 2020, when Arizona imposed a stay-at-home order and other restrictions on day-to-day interactions in order to mitigate the effects of the pandemic, to the middle of August when those restrictions were lifted. As a result, new voter registration has been far lower than in previous years. With the lifting of the state’s restrictions, plaintiffs have recently pivoted their operations to adapt to the pandemic, registering thousands of Arizona voters. Yet Arizona’s voter registration deadline—earlier than most states, threatened to prematurely halt those efforts. The plaintiffs are represented in this case by Free Speech For People; Emery Celli Brinckerhoff Abady Ward & Maazel LLP; and Osborn Maledon P.A.

You obviously did not read the broadcast text. The very first sentence specified "immigrant communities". I have no idea why immigrant communities must be given more time than other citizens to register to vote.
Did they change the Constitution while we weren't looking? Are non citizens entitled to vote in Arizona?

democrats want absolute power - they don't give a fuck about any Constitution - they want to RULE.
Right wingers care less about our Constitution and prove it in every thread I argue with them about it.
The point of my thread is Arizona should NOT change registration rules at the last minute and then target immigrant, Spanish speaking Arizonans in a broadcast message to them. There has been plenty of time to register, this is partisan nonsense the state of Arizona should not be doing.

You obviously did not read the broadcast text. The very first sentence specified "immigrant communities". I have no idea why immigrant communities must be given more time than other citizens to register to vote.
Did they change the Constitution while we weren't looking? Are non citizens entitled to vote in Arizona?

democrats want absolute power - they don't give a fuck about any Constitution - they want to RULE.
Right wingers care less about our Constitution and prove it in every thread I argue with them about it.
The point of my thread is Arizona should NOT change registration rules at the last minute and then target immigrant, Spanish speaking Arizonans in a broadcast message to them. There has been plenty of time to register, this is partisan nonsense the state of Arizona should not be doing.
Did you miss this reason?

This year, organizations that register citizens to vote were effectively prevented from registering voters from March 30, 2020, when Arizona imposed a stay-at-home order and other restrictions on day-to-day interactions in order to mitigate the effects of the pandemic, to the middle of August when those restrictions were lifted.

Forum List

Back