🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arizona Knows How to Address School Shootings

Because they are crazy people. And because cops are attacked all the time by crazy people. As are places that are full of armed people.

Like gun shops? I've never heard of any mass shooting at one of those.

Goalposts.......moved.

It's an armed place, isn't it? How come no crazy people have attacked?

You believe it is only because there are people with guns there? They don't happen at
bakeries or at auto parts stores either. These nuts aren't getting bullied by gun shop owners.
They fucking LOVE gun shops. idiot.

It is frustrating trying to have a discussion with people who cannot think things through.

Because they are crazy people. And because cops are attacked all the time by crazy people. As are places that are full of armed people.

Like gun shops? I've never heard of any mass shooting at one of those.

Goalposts.......moved.

It's an armed place, isn't it? How come no crazy people have attacked?

You believe it is only because there are people with guns there? They don't happen at
bakeries or at auto parts stores either. These nuts aren't getting bullied by gun shop owners.
They fucking LOVE gun shops. idiot.

It is frustrating trying to have a discussion with people who cannot think things through.
LL they dont attack auto parts stores because getting hit with a carburetor can do some damage to your head...
Auto Parts Store Gives Man the Wrong Part, hits another customer with carburetor

How many people do you think are going to be in a bakery or auto parts store?

About the same number as in a gun store.

So how do you plan on killing a shit load of people when there's only six or seven people some of which will likely be armed?

You are answering the question..."why don't mass shooters attack gun stores?" Well done.

Well duh. Everyone is armed.
Which of course is why schools are popular shooting grounds....no one is armed.

So how do you plan on killing a shit load of people when there's only six or seven people some of which will likely be armed?

You are answering the question..."why don't mass shooters attack gun stores?" Well done.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

If it's not a problem than STFU about it.

I bet those places don't advertise they are gun free zones.

Holy shit. What is wrong with you assholes.

If we allowed anyone who wants to carry guns on school campuses to carry there would be shootings on school campuses on a regular basis.

Every fistfight at school is a potential shooting. Every time some jerkoff doesn't like the ref's call, we could be looking at a shooting death.

You want schools to have the same carry rules as gun shops? Anyone of age can carry?

Why are you all so fucking stupid.

If we allowed anyone who wants to carry guns on school campuses to carry there would be shootings on school campuses on a regular basis.

Every fistfight at school is a potential shooting. Every time some jerkoff doesn't like the ref's call, we could be looking at a shooting death.

You want schools to have the same carry rules as gun shops? Anyone of age can carry?

Where did I say all ages can carry. I guess you are so naive and think people don't carry at schools sporting events. Lol

Obvious suicide by cop. Teachers and other law abiding citizens can help with the cause as well

-Geaux

In Israel the students are armed, with guess what? AR15s

6daf78c803ab1c1df2ef97c58c6efeee.jpg
isreal_gun_protection_school_meme.jpg

4dbde7cf039bc612cdcf973915b3eb68.jpg

That, is just fucking hot.

20170623173734594d51de0a4d2.jpg

That is hot too...

Oh, and there are no reports of mass shootings there. Oh, bombings, but no students or any other for that matter.

We are so fucked up here. Like I said though, hollywood and rich liberal elites are protected. You cannot be though. Fucking liberals.

Where did I say all ages can carry. I guess you are so naive and think people don't carry at schools sporting events. Lol

I didn't say "all ages". I said "of age". Tell me you know the difference.

Are you telling me that there are armed spectators at HS sporting events?

What a retard.

I didn't say "all ages". I said "of age". Tell me you know the difference.

Are you telling me that there are armed spectators at HS sporting events?

I know there are armed spectators at high school sporting events. I'm one of them.

Forum List

Back