🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arizona Knows How to Address School Shootings

Nuff said

-Geaux
----------

Sign.jpg
The UK, Japan, Australia , etc. address school shootings much better.

How many people do you think are going to be in a bakery or auto parts store?

About the same number as in a gun store.
I bet those places don't advertise they are gun free zones.

Holy shit. What is wrong with you assholes.

If we allowed anyone who wants to carry guns on school campuses to carry there would be shootings on school campuses on a regular basis.

Every fistfight at school is a potential shooting. Every time some jerkoff doesn't like the ref's call, we could be looking at a shooting death.

You want schools to have the same carry rules as gun shops? Anyone of age can carry?

Why are you all so fucking stupid.
Where did I say all ages can carry. I guess you are so naive and think people don't carry at schools sporting events. Lol

I didn't say "all ages". I said "of age". Tell me you know the difference.

Are you telling me that there are armed spectators at HS sporting events?
Yes, you would be surprised just how many are armed around you daily.

About the same number as in a gun store.

If we allowed anyone who wants to carry guns on school campuses to carry there would be shootings on school campuses on a regular basis.

Every fistfight at school is a potential shooting. Every time some jerkoff doesn't like the ref's call, we could be looking at a shooting death.

You want schools to have the same carry rules as gun shops? Anyone of age can carry?

Where did I say all ages can carry. I guess you are so naive and think people don't carry at schools sporting events. Lol

Well, genius, you just shot the argument against "gun free zones" right between the eyes.

Well done.

Well, genius, you just shot the argument against "gun free zones" right between the eyes.

Well done.
Yeah, that they are stupid, but the shooters will choose a gun free zone, before they would attack a spot where they knew for a fact people are armed.

In Israel the students are armed, with guess what? AR15s

6daf78c803ab1c1df2ef97c58c6efeee.jpg
isreal_gun_protection_school_meme.jpg

4dbde7cf039bc612cdcf973915b3eb68.jpg

That, is just fucking hot.

20170623173734594d51de0a4d2.jpg

That is hot too...

Oh, and there are no reports of mass shootings there. Oh, bombings, but no students or any other for that matter.

We are so fucked up here. Like I said though, hollywood and rich liberal elites are protected. You cannot be though. Fucking liberals.
You Lying Fake News Retard! The women pictured are soldiers & security guards, not a teachers or students. The one with kids is a security guard, guarding children on a trip through dangerous areas. That is not a teacher in a classroom because it is very rare for an Israeli teacher to be armed..

Forum List

Back