Arizona Long Voting Lines: Supreme Court Gutted Voting Right Act

What a crock of shit. There were long lines because people didn't get off their lazy asses and vote early, they had 3 freaking weeks to do it.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about! That crock of shit is originating with you! The number of polling places in Maricopa County, AZ were willfully reduced by Auditor Purcell from 724 in the last election to just 60 last Tuesday. You don't live here and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about as usual!

After 7 consecutive terms, her ass will be kicked to the curb come next November. Folks here are not going to forget this cock-up!

So you're saying they didn't have early voting from 24 Feb to 18 Mar?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything, shit for brains? Do you have any fucking idea how the primary process works here in AZ if one is an Indy? Oh yeah, you don't fucking live here so you're brain dead, empty headed clueless. Grasping at straws is pretty damn stupid at this point. Admit your ignorance or STFU and stop making a fool of yourself, Tex! Your still all hat and no cattle!!!!

What a crock of shit. There were long lines because people didn't get off their lazy asses and vote early, they had 3 freaking weeks to do it.

Early voting in AZ is by mail and you need to request it.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about! That crock of shit is originating with you! The number of polling places in Maricopa County, AZ were willfully reduced by Auditor Purcell from 724 in the last election to just 60 last Tuesday. You don't live here and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about as usual!

After 7 consecutive terms, her ass will be kicked to the curb come next November. Folks here are not going to forget this cock-up!

What the fuck does that have to do with anything, shit for brains? Do you have any fucking idea how the primary process works here in AZ if one is an Indy? Oh yeah, you don't fucking live here so you're brain dead, empty headed clueless. Grasping at straws is pretty damn stupid at this point. Admit your ignorance or STFU and stop making a fool of yourself, Tex! Your still all hat and no cattle!!!!

I guess you were one that didn't take advantage of early voting, and now you would rather call people names instead of taking responsibility for your own decisions.

Not true, they also had in person early voting.

Early Voting Locations & Hours

Each county is different and has their own rules.
Voting FAQs | Cochise County
By requesting, either verbally or in writing, an early ballot no sooner than 93 days or no later than 11 days prior to an election (We start
mailing the ballots 26 days prior to the Election.)
- or -
Early voting in person may be done no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Friday preceding the election at designated early voting sites.
Ballots may be mailed back or dropped off at designated early voting sites throughout Cochise County.
- or -
Ballots may be dropped off at any Cochise County polling place on Election Day.
Ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.

Notice where it says 26 days prior to the Election they start mailing out the ballots?
My husband received his on March 17th.
I and several of our neighbors never received them.

By requesting, either verbally or in writing, an early ballot no sooner than 93 days or no later than 11 days prior to an election (We start
- or -
Early voting in person may be done no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Friday preceding the election at designated early voting sites.
Ballots may be mailed back or dropped off at designated early voting sites throughout Cochise County.
- or -

Notice where it says 26 days prior to the Election they start mailing out the ballots?

We were discussing Maricopa county, that's the only one I looked at.

- or -
- or -

We were discussing Maricopa county, that's the only one I looked at.

Yes we are.
I just gave some information is all, that I thought some might like to have.

More proof conservatives figured out they can't win nationally and change the society that way. So they've adopted the 'death by a thousand cuts' scheme at the state level.

They are also using state legislatures to nullify Roe v Wade as much as they can.

Vote suppression is one of the oldest scumbag tricks in the conservative bag. This democracy does not work for them any more. Their arguments do not carry the day in the public square.

So they cheat. It is the domain of the weak.

More proof conservatives figured out they can't win nationally and change the society that way. So they've adopted the 'death by a thousand cuts' scheme at the state level.

They are also using state legislatures to nullify Roe v Wade as much as they can.

Vote suppression is one of the oldest scumbag tricks in the conservative bag. This democracy does not work for them any more. Their arguments do not carry the day in the public square.

So they cheat. It is the domain of the weak.

And evidently you're from the domain of the weak minded, what would be the point of suppressing votes in a primary? Long lines effect all candidates.

How were the voting laws changed in Arizona? Before y'all lefties assume (ass of u and me) based on ignorance, hatred and emotion consider that the voter I.D. law has been in effect for about a decade in Virginia and other states and it takes about 15 seconds to verify the voter. Clearly there must have been other issues in Arizona like maybe the busing of illegals from precinct to precinct by left wing activists. I bet if somebody like Waters polled low information lefties and asked them how many times they could vote in a single election the answer would probably be "about a dozen".

How were the voting laws changed in Arizona? Before y'all lefties assume (ass of u and me) based on ignorance, hatred and emotion consider that the voter I.D. law has been in effect for about a decade in Virginia and other states and it takes about 15 seconds to verify the voter. Clearly there must have been other issues in Arizona like maybe the busing of illegals from precinct to precinct by left wing activists. I bet if somebody like Waters polled low information lefties and asked them how many times they could vote in a single election the answer would probably be "about a dozen".

A change such as the disaster put in place by the Maricopa registrar would have had to be approved by the Justice Department prior to the SCOTUS gutting the Voting Rights Act.

I guess you were one that didn't take advantage of early voting, and now you would rather call people names instead of taking responsibility for your own decisions.
Oh HORSESHIT! Trying to move the goal posts is a childish and dishonest tactic that disgusts me. You stepped in a pile of horse biscuits and proceeded to put you foot in your mouth. I don't get sidetracked that easy, pup!

I told you in my last post that you don't know how the AZ primary works, shit for brains, and you proved it in spades when you wrote..."I guess you were one that didn't take advantage of early voting...." in your last post. HINT...it has something to do with being a REGISTERED INDEPENDENT and a provisional ballot, you fucking IDIOT! I gave you a chance to edify yourself but I guess a little research on your part wasn't as much fun and satisfying as going out with your buds for a little sheep shankin'!

You any good at pissing up a rope, cowboy?

Oh HORSESHIT! Trying to move the goal posts is a childish and dishonest tactic that disgusts me. You stepped in a pile of horse biscuits and proceeded to put you foot in your mouth. I don't get sidetracked that easy, pup!

I told you in my last post that you don't know how the AZ primary works, shit for brains, and you proved it in spades when you wrote..."I guess you were one that didn't take advantage of early voting...." in your last post. HINT...it has something to do with being a REGISTERED INDEPENDENT and a provisional ballot, you fucking IDIOT! I gave you a chance to edify yourself but I guess a little research on your part wasn't as much fun and satisfying as going out with your buds for a little sheep shankin'!

Ok child, this was my original post.

You are the one that ignored it and went off on some dumb tangent, in fact every post I made was in relation to 1, can you count that high, 1 subject, EARLY VOTING. It was you that started moving the goal post, my post were regarding the party primaries only, if you're a stupid independent and complicate your own life by that decision, that's your problem, NOT MINE. So I guess you disgust yourself, you're the one that keeps trying to move the goal post. Bye fagot.

You are the one that ignored it and went off on some dumb tangent, in fact every post I made was in relation to 1, can you count that high, 1 subject, EARLY VOTING. It was you that started moving the goal post, my post were regarding the party primaries only, if you're a stupid independent and complicate your own life by that decision, that's your problem, NOT MINE. So I guess you disgust yourself, you're the one that keeps trying to move the goal post. Bye fagot.

You dumb fuck, play stupid and pretend you know that being disallowed early voting in AZ is no fucking barrier to early voting in AZ. Damn but you're a stupid fuck!

BTW, who helped you spell tangent, Tex?

You dumb fuck, play stupid and pretend you know that being disallowed early voting in AZ is no fucking barrier to early voting in AZ. Damn but you're a stupid fuck!

What did you fail to understand about "Bye fagot"? Take your little independent self and fuck off.

What did you fail to understand about "Bye fagot"? Take your little independent self and fuck off.
Big tough guy, eh Tex? You're still all hat and no fucking cattle! A real keyboard cowboy...yippee ki fucking aaa! Learn how to "shoot straight" and folks won't be inclined to do to you what gets done to you, dumb fuck!

Big tough guy, eh Tex? You're still all hat and no fucking cattle! A real keyboard cowboy...yippee ki fucking aaa! Learn how to "shoot straight" and folks won't be inclined to do to you what gets done to you, dumb fuck!

:finger3:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back