Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

Yep, your denial reveals you are an ignorant redneck homophobe and racist. I bet you fit right at the trailer court there.

Yep, your denial reveals you are an ignorant redneck homophobe and racist. I bet you fit right at the trailer court there.

family_guy_stewie_chat_total_idiot_black_shirt_35933641.jpg

Mr. Starkey, greetings. Since our last little interlude, I feel like I should ask you what do you know personally about this issue? If accepting illegal aliens is an inevitability and all...So is death, and decay. But you don't dig a hole and pull the soil over your cabasa. Mexicans are nice at an arm's length and just abstractions on a chat board to most of you. Well, I live with these immigrants, legal or not. Fact. I assure you, I am just as real as they are. I live with them in any which way you want to interpret it. And, they really aren’t so nice. As much as you hate the vitriol , YOU folks have more in common with us that you will ever have with illegal immigrants. That I know. That’s something some of ya have to find out.

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
JWBooth, you have nothing to offer, you southern supporter of secession. You could not argue your case there, and I am sure you cannot argue this here. Move along, little confed, move along.

Not_-only_-No.gif

Yep, bigreb, your denial reveals you are an ignorant redneck homophobe and racist. I bet you fit right at the trailer court there.

Yep, bigreb, your denial reveals you are an ignorant redneck homophobe and racist. I bet you fit right at the trailer court there.

Starkey in post 113 I gave you a chance to make your case to prove what you said is true. You FAILED

Starkey you are the one that needs the help. The word ****** is just that A WORD it depends on how you use the word that makes it racist. Now if you can show me how I use the word ****** in a racial way I will be glad to leave this board forever. However, If you can't then you have to admit that you are a lying needle dick cum sucking queer. Any other comment besides you showing how I used the word ****** in a racist way, will make your attempt void and will revert back to you having to admit that you are a lying needle dick cum sucking queer. If you fail to respond to this comment you will be then admitting that you are a lying needle dick cum sucking queer.

And one last thing this comment you made

Carlin can do it, because he has the creditability. You are known as a racist, and we know you are weaseling here. Thou art the man, bigreb, so stop it.

What gives George Carlin more credibility than anyone else? Then again my last name isn't connected to a real known racist.

Last edited:

Your denial means nothing. You have p'wnd yourself here. Move on, son.

You had your chance lying needle dick, cum sucking queer.

Thanks for proving my point once again, bigreb. Your denial reveals you are an ignorant redneck homophobe and racist. I bet you fit right at the trailer court there.

Thanks for proving my point once again, bigreb. Your denial reveals you are an ignorant redneck homophobe and racist. I bet you fit right at the trailer court there.

You had your chance lying needle dick, cum sucking queer. move along junior move along.

And bigreb continues to stamp his feet in the corner where I put him, red-eyed and shaking with fury. Nope, biggie, you don't get your own reality with your own definitions. Your use of the n-word reveals that you are nothing different than conhog, just a nasty person hiding your racial hatred.

And bigreb continues to stamp his feet in the corner where I put him, red-eyed and shaking with fury. Nope, biggie, you don't get your own reality with your own definitions. Your use of the n-word reveals that you are nothing different than conhog, just a nasty person hiding your racial hatred.

FAILED. I gave you a chance to build your case aginst me YOU FAILED Move along junior move along

Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

He's completely on target. There is no argument to this. And I wonder how Obama feels about foreign nationals putting a Bounty on the head of an elected official, a citizen of this Republic for doing his job?

A job Obama ignores?

The case was built, argued, absolutely correct in definition and point, and you could not argue against it.

Continuing stamping your little cloven feet in the corner where I put you, red-eyed and shaking with fury. N

You will stay there until you apologize and admit that you are a racist and homophobe.

FAILED. I gave you a chance to build your case aginst me YOU FAILED Move along junior move along

Just tell Fakey to Fuck Off.

The case was built, argued, absolutely correct in definition and point, and you could not argue against it.

Continuing stamping your little cloven feet in the corner where I put you, red-eyed and shaking with fury. N

You will stay there until you apologize and admit that you are a racist and homophobe.

Last chance starkey.
Heres my challenge to you

Starkey you are the one that needs the help. The word ****** is just that A WORD it depends on how you use the word that makes it racist. Now if you can show me how I use the word ****** in a racial way I will be glad to leave this board forever. However, If you can't then you have to admit that you are a lying needle dick cum sucking queer. Any other comment besides you showing how I used the word ****** in a racist way, will make your attempt void and will revert back to you having to admit that you are a lying needle dick cum sucking queer. If you fail to respond to this comment you will be then admitting that you are a lying needle dick cum sucking queer.

Prove your case with facts not your opinion.
Who was I calling a ******?
Your claim is that anyone who uses the word ****** is a racist Are blacks that call other blacks ****** racist? How about George Carlin? Is he a racist?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZCS5I80X-8]YouTube - The word '******' - Richard Pryor & George Carlin[/ame]
Now prove your case little man

One more thing little man what about the modern rbet byrd is he a raicst?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
The ones who have used it wrongly are as wrong as you, bigreb, if they have not apologized and if by their acts atone for such sins. I can't believe you use the four--year old "well JWBooth and conhog do it."

This was your last chance, you failed, and you are branded with what you have become, a person who is a racist and homophobe, and is in complete denial.

Move along, son, move along.

The ones who have used it wrongly are as wrong as you, bigreb, if they have not apologized and if by their acts atone for such sins. I can't believe you use the four--year old "well JWBooth and conhog do it."

This was your last chance, you failed, and you are branded with what you have become, a person who is a racist and homophobe, and is in complete denial.

Move along, son, move along.

Oh so now it's those who used the wrd ****** in the wrong way are racist. So how did I use the word ******? Who did I call a ******? Changing your point to fit your arguement means you lost. Thanks for playing junior.

Forum List

Back