🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arizona.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Here is summary of where the audit is going. Please note the ninja guy is a Republican. Who'd have guessed that.
One official has the whole witch hunt is based on conspiracy theories.
I can remember saying that.
So before you all go off like Catherine wheels, if you disagree with it post your own evidence.

Here is summary of where the audit is going. Please note the ninja guy is a Republican. Who'd have guessed that.
One official has the whole witch hunt is based on conspiracy theories.
I can remember saying that.
So before you all go off like Catherine wheels, if you disagree with it post your own evidence.

Arizona summary: People gonna go to jail; people gonna commit suicide.

• Banned
Arizona summary: People gonna go to jail; people gonna commit suicide.

Really?
That's wishful thinking. Grow up.
There was no fraud and this type of preliminary report is basically breaking it to you nut jobs gently.
If you have evidence to support your claims, post it here or shut up.

Where do you get any evidence that shows Democrooks don't cheat? NPR is an anti-American communist tool for the left.

I never said they didn't cheat. I said in this instance the audit will prove thrre was no fraud. Get it right.
Why would npr be communist or anti American ?
Where's your evidence of that ridiculous
statement?

Same old allegations which fall to dust as soon as evidence is asked for...

This farce has been going on for months... Any experienced election supervisor can tell if there is fraud that these allegations claims in a day....

Could you please explain your accusations and be specific?
Then back up your claims with evidence...

Where do you get any evidence that shows Democrooks don't cheat? NPR is an anti-American communist tool for the left.
you have to provide evidence democrats cheat, not that they dont.

also, npr has very little bias and is very factual.

Yeah sure.
What else could be dragging this out?....I have two friends that are volunteering in the count room....and they have basically hinted this to me weeks ago...we will see...by the county refusing to turn over data...data that every other county turned over makes it even more suspicious....if you ask me...where there is smoke there is fire....

you have to provide evidence democrats cheat, not that they dont.

laughter2.gif

Forum List

Back