🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arizona.

"Everyone in America knows the election was stolen."
"NPR is an anti-American communist tool for the left."

My avatar truly does not mean to be pejorative, but......but, more and more, I suspect the poster quoted above is really just a 14yr old in his upstairs bedroom.
His assertions seem so evidence-free of maturity, reflection, or thoughtfulness.
Hence, the suspicion the avatar pic is camouflage for some mere kid playing grown-up.

Again, my poor avatar means no dis-respect......be it a kid, or not.

"The election was stolen.
Change my mind."

No, son, it doesn't work that way.
This is Adult Swim.

YOU....made the claim "The election was stolen".
Ergo, YOU......hafta prove your claim.

Lest your poor avatar be considered as just another empty drum being characteristically noisy.
14yrs old......or not.

No, son, it doesn't work that way.
This is Adult Swim.

YOU....made the claim "The election was stolen".
Ergo, YOU......hafta prove your claim.

Lest your poor avatar be considered as just another empty drum being characteristically noisy.
14yrs old......or not.
Col. Waldron and Jovan Pulitizer have the evidence.

The election was stolen.

Change my mind.
join these guys
u1flb41twa561.jpg

I never said they didn't cheat. I said in this instance the audit will prove thrre was no fraud. Get it right.
Why would npr be communist or anti American ?
Where's your evidence of that ridiculous
statement?

You keep demanding proof of others yet you provide none in your arguments or against others points. It's all "because I said so" and "well prove it".

Even the OP isn't actually proof of anything, the audio is all opinion and guessing. Npr has no proof of anything in either direction.

You keep demanding proof of others yet you provide none in your arguments or against others points. It's all "because I said so" and "well prove it".

Even the OP isn't actually proof of anything, the audio is all opinion and guessing. Npr has no proof of anything in either direction.

If I post something, I know it's true and when I post the link you say the source isn't credible but then continue to believe fox and Don't say you don't. It's the only place that spread lies you believe.

The complete summary of the audit in AZ has now been released. One of the posters on here linked it.
Read page 44 and tell me it's all wrong.

So with that, I don't expect to ever hear from you or your hideous lying conspiracy theorists dickhead mates.
It's now officiallly over and you lost so piss off.

If I post something, I know it's true and when I post the link you say the source isn't credible but then continue to believe fox and Don't say you don't. It's the only place that spread lies you believe.

The complete summary of the audit in AZ has now been released. One of the posters on here linked it.
Read page 44 and tell me it's all wrong.

So with that, I don't expect to ever hear from you or your hideous lying conspiracy theorists dickhead mates.
It's now officiallly over and you lost so piss off.

Your credibility has been blown repeatedly over the conspiracy sources that you trot out. You have no credibility.

Repub areas need to run hard liners. Even if it starts very local.
That's the attitude... When you find your message is unpopular, just double down on it...

You always find money as long as your platform makes the rich richer and to hell with the rest...
If you let mom died and not paid for the expensive treatment you would be rich too...

Your credibility has been blown repeatedly over the conspiracy sources that you trot out. You have no credibility.

I have never promoted a conspiracy theory of my own and you know it.
Your problem is I continue to expose repig theories and have yet to be proven wrong.
I said in the beginning nothing will change in AZ and I'm proven right.
How's that for credibility you hate filled stupid arsehole.
Get a bit of that up you.

NPR?????
So Maricopa County refuses to turn over their data as ordered by the State legislature and so NPR thinks its over?...this is just the beginning if that is true...Trump won AZ and everyone in that audit room knows it.....

I have never promoted a conspiracy theory of my own and you know it.
Your problem is I continue to expose repig theories and have yet to be proven wrong.
I said in the beginning nothing will change in AZ and I'm proven right.
How's that for credibility you hate filled stupid arsehole.
Get a bit of that up you.

The only thing that you DO promote is conspiracy.

Forum List

Back