Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

This does not sound like what the OP is presenting.
I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

are you really on the side of violence?

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

...so...do you have any facts to add?

There's a police statement right in the article.. Not accelerating much with a flat tire.. And you don't get a license to carry a rifle.. The moron shot into a crowd.. The guy in the car had MUCH better training.. What else ya want to know???

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.
Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,
They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

Does a guy have the right to point his gun at
a car driving into a crowd?

Not if there are people in the line of fire and he's a lousy shot.. Obviously, that's the case here.

If you're trapped on a highway with a massive protest and folks in the crowd are ARMED, then it's time to take your gun out of the holster.. That's what it's there for...

If the anarchist shot first then I’m glad he’s dead

But this will not be the last escalation of violence to come out of the radical lefts attempts to tear down this country

I wish someone in the news would dissect this guys personal life and background to see what was troubling him so deeply

For instance was he the product of a broken home who grew up without a steady male influence in his life?

Was he a bad student who may have graduated high school but was barely literate?

was he a failure with women and frustrated sexually?

More likely a radical queer looking for black with a fresh supply of young black males around.

Jo
Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

One person shot, killed during Black Lives Matter protest in Texas

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

pic.twitter.com/fb0kNL0sij
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 26, 2020

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Anthony Martino (@anthonyfartino) July 26, 2020

View attachment 367888

The memes are coming out of the woodwork. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 368013

View attachment 368014

View attachment 368015

View attachment 368016

View attachment 368017

View attachment 368018

View attachment 368019

Here is Mr. Foster in his own words. Honestly, I felt bad for the guy because he left his wife. After reading up on the guy, he was a fucking moron. Just some stupid fat white nerd who got 4f'ed at MEPS so he learned tacticool from call of duty and got his dumb ass shot. This is Darwen I'm action.

Plenty of people at that time recognized evil for what it is.
Yes, and many others didnt

slavery was a practice in virtually every society around the world

and older than any living American at the time

yes most white Americans looked down on black people as inferior

and if you look you can still find that attitude in China or Japan today

or India where darker Indians are looked down on by lighter Indians

old habits are habits to break, but America worked harder at it than almost anyplace else on earth

and this hate for American history coming from the left today is unjustified and harmful to every living American

Placing the issue of slavery within it's proper context and place in our history is no "hate for American history" - what's hateful is white-washing it.
What's hateful is constantly attacking other views.
Not sure what you mean in this context. Slavery was an integral part of our nations history, heritage and economy. Pretending that the Civil War had little to do with slavery is something of a postwar construction. You can’t dissect slavery from it any more then you can untangle it from the confederate flag.

What is hateful...is things like this textbook they attempted to use in Texas...referring to slaves as immigrant workers.

Not what I meant.

In any event, there were many forms of slavery and slave owners. Are we going to be able to discuss sll of it, or just the sections chosen and ignore the rest?

Given how the left is busy tearing down history, forgive me if I fail to care about how they feel about textbooks.

Here is the problem as I see it. You are trying to say they are all morally equivalent, and they aren’t. Indentured servitude was not the same as black slavery in the U.S.

Slavery is slavery. Blacks owned slaves, native Americans owned slaves. Slavery is an institution that existed from the beginning of time. To ignore the fact that right now the ONLY active slave trade is in Africa today, renders the current hyperbolic assertions by the woke left ridiculous.

Slavery here, is discussed in relation to our country, our history, and impact it had on us for decades after. The fact that it existed elsewhere, while horrible, is irrelevant. It was integral to the formation and contentious even at it’s federation. To try and point your fingers elsewhere and say but what about...Is really irrelevant. Those what abouts did not affect us.

There was also some peculiarly evil and brutal about our system, and that was tying race into it, and that in order to justify it’s continuity, that race had defined as brutish, inferior, incapable of managing it’s own destiny. That is even after its abolition, those racist barriers remained. There is a very good book I record book I read, on the founding of America’s and it’s history not as one nation really but a collection of culturally different rival nations, thrust together.

American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America

If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it, it is a good read, and you will find yourself thinking as you read...well no wonder we don’t get along :lol:

Our peculiar form of slavery came from the British immigrants from Barbados, who immigrated from the sugar plantations to the Deep South, to set themselves up as aristocracy. They weren’t about to let go of slavery, their lifestyle depended on it And it’s continuity depended upon creating the story of racIam inferiority That persists today.

The myth that the USA was created on the backs of slaves is another problem. What made America America was the industrial might of the North.

The slave states lost because they couldn't produce. That is another lie being promulgated.

That being said, the rioters are getting a taste for blood. They have already assassinated a black Trump supporter with nary a peep from the MSM.

Add to that the attacks on cops and if I were living in those shitholes I would be armed at all times whether it's legal or not.

The politicians have basically said you are on your own.

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

There's a police statement right in the article.. Not accelerating much with a flat tire.. And you don't get a license to carry a rifle.. The moron shot into a crowd.. The guy in the car had MUCH better training.. What else ya want to know???

The OP article said nothing about a flat tire nor did it include a police statement.

He can still be legally licensed to carry a hand gun and carry a rifle. His rifle was never fired, much less fired into a crowd.

The man firing from the car was firing into a crowd.

Anything else you missed?

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.
Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,
They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

Does a guy have the right to point his gun at
a car driving into a crowd?

Not if there are people in the line of fire and he's a lousy shot.. Obviously, that's the case here.

If you're trapped on a highway with a massive protest and folks in the crowd are ARMED, then it's time to take your gun out of the holster.. That's what it's there for...

At this point the police are requesting more information - there isn't certainty, given conflicting witness accounts as to the timing of who did what exactly (except the dead guy did not fire his rifle).

IMO - people got scared, and things went out of control.

If the anarchist shot first then I’m glad he’s dead

But this will not be the last escalation of violence to come out of the radical lefts attempts to tear down this country

I wish someone in the news would dissect this guys personal life and background to see what was troubling him so deeply

For instance was he the product of a broken home who grew up without a steady male influence in his life?

Was he a bad student who may have graduated high school but was barely literate?

was he a failure with women and frustrated sexually?

More likely a radical queer looking for black with a fresh supply of young black males around.

Jo
Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

One person shot, killed during Black Lives Matter protest in Texas

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

pic.twitter.com/fb0kNL0sij
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 26, 2020

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Anthony Martino (@anthonyfartino) July 26, 2020

View attachment 367888

The memes are coming out of the woodwork. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 368013

View attachment 368014

View attachment 368015

View attachment 368016

View attachment 368017

View attachment 368018

View attachment 368019
he will never do that again
Not too many people are killed by a pussy :laughing0301: :badgrin::wink_2:
Many men have been ruined or died in pursuit of it. True story.

old habits are habits to break, but America worked harder at it than almost anyplace else on earth

and this hate for American history coming from the left today is unjustified and harmful to every living American

Placing the issue of slavery within it's proper context and place in our history is no "hate for American history" - what's hateful is white-washing it.
Not sure what you mean in this context. Slavery was an integral part of our nations history, heritage and economy. Pretending that the Civil War had little to do with slavery is something of a postwar construction. You can’t dissect slavery from it any more then you can untangle it from the confederate flag.

What is hateful...is things like this textbook they attempted to use in Texas...referring to slaves as immigrant workers.

Not what I meant.

In any event, there were many forms of slavery and slave owners. Are we going to be able to discuss sll of it, or just the sections chosen and ignore the rest?

Given how the left is busy tearing down history, forgive me if I fail to care about how they feel about textbooks.

Here is the problem as I see it. You are trying to say they are all morally equivalent, and they aren’t. Indentured servitude was not the same as black slavery in the U.S.

Slavery is slavery. Blacks owned slaves, native Americans owned slaves. Slavery is an institution that existed from the beginning of time. To ignore the fact that right now the ONLY active slave trade is in Africa today, renders the current hyperbolic assertions by the woke left ridiculous.

Slavery here, is discussed in relation to our country, our history, and impact it had on us for decades after. The fact that it existed elsewhere, while horrible, is irrelevant. It was integral to the formation and contentious even at it’s federation. To try and point your fingers elsewhere and say but what about...Is really irrelevant. Those what abouts did not affect us.

There was also some peculiarly evil and brutal about our system, and that was tying race into it, and that in order to justify it’s continuity, that race had defined as brutish, inferior, incapable of managing it’s own destiny. That is even after its abolition, those racist barriers remained. There is a very good book I record book I read, on the founding of America’s and it’s history not as one nation really but a collection of culturally different rival nations, thrust together.

American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America

If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it, it is a good read, and you will find yourself thinking as you read...well no wonder we don’t get along :lol:

Our peculiar form of slavery came from the British immigrants from Barbados, who immigrated from the sugar plantations to the Deep South, to set themselves up as aristocracy. They weren’t about to let go of slavery, their lifestyle depended on it And it’s continuity depended upon creating the story of racIam inferiority That persists today.

The myth that the USA was created on the backs of slaves is another problem. What made America America was the industrial might of the North.

The slave states lost because they couldn't produce. That is another lie being promulgated.

That being said, the rioters are getting a taste for blood. They have already assassinated a black Trump supporter with nary a peep from the MSM.

Add to that the attacks on cops and if I were living in those shitholes I would be armed at all times whether it's legal or not.

Actually it's in the news but it's not as you guys portray it. He was killed, he was I think homeless, he supported Trump on one side of his placard and a Demo on the other. There is zero evidence he was assassinated or that they even know who did it. For all you know he could have been assassinated for supporting a Dem.

The OP article said nothing about a flat tire nor did it include a police statement.
I didn't see or hear about that either.

He can still be legally licensed to carry a hand gun and carry a rifle. His rifle was never fired, much less fired into a crowd.
I thought there was someone who shot at the car, it just wasn't the pussy guy. Am I incorrect on this?

And only hit the gunmen... Impressive really.

The men fighting for abolition were also 19th century men. There would have been no civil war without slavery.
You don’t know that

besides the issue of slavery has been settled

but libs like you will not let it die

We can feel pretty confident that it wouldn't have - what with the political maneuvering to keep slave holding vs free states balanced.

When you re-write history, to inflate the nobility of the southern cause and marginalize the role of slavery...it's you who isn't letting it "die". Add to that the fight over the flag, the mass produced confederate monuments...who's not letting it "die"?

Coyote, you people are ERASING history. And revising in a faulty way. This asshat colfax as a for instance. He lies incessantly. Trump stated there were good people on both sides of the statue issue.

The media falsely claimed that Trump was saying he supported white supremacists, which is a provably false statement. But you allow this troll to post the same lies over and over again.

Why?

Why do you allow provable lies to be posted here?

How is the history of slavery being revised in a faulty way?

A faulty revision would be what the Texas schools are trying to do.
faulty schools are why entitled kids scream at cops.
Schools are not supposed to replace parenting.
They're not supposed to usurp it either, but here we are.

I'm missing when it became okay to threaten someone with a rifle because they honked at you for illegally impeding their travel.

Sure...why not? According to some here it's perfectly fine to wave your rifle around and threaten people.

062820_BillGreenblattUPI_attorneys_01_0.jpg

My husband taught me how to shoot years ago. One of the main rules was you don't ever point it at someone unless you intend to shoot.

I didn't see or hear about that either.

I thought there was someone who shot at the car, it just wasn't the pussy guy. Am I incorrect on this?

And only hit the gunmen... Impressive really.

My understanding is someone in the crowd fired at the car after the driver started shooting. The police interviewed both the driver and this other person and released them for now.

Not what I meant.

Actually it's in the news but it's not as you guys portray it. He was killed, he was I think homeless, he supported Trump on one side of his placard and a Demo on the other. There is zero evidence he was assassinated or that they even know who did it. For all you know he could have been assassinated for supporting a Dem.
Yeah, because homeless guys own AK 47s that I can't afford, amirite? :cuckoo:
Well, maybe I could stretch it to get one, but I'd buy a Cosmoline-packed M1 before that.
I already has .06 bullets.

My understanding is someone in the crowd fired at the car after the driver started shooting. The police interviewed both the driver and this other person and released them for now.
So there were two people who fired into the crowd.

The men fighting for abolition were also 19th century men. There would have been no civil war without slavery.
You don’t know that

besides the issue of slavery has been settled

but libs like you will not let it die

We can feel pretty confident that it wouldn't have - what with the political maneuvering to keep slave holding vs free states balanced.

When you re-write history, to inflate the nobility of the southern cause and marginalize the role of slavery...it's you who isn't letting it "die". Add to that the fight over the flag, the mass produced confederate monuments...who's not letting it "die"?

Coyote, you people are ERASING history. And revising in a faulty way. This asshat colfax as a for instance. He lies incessantly. Trump stated there were good people on both sides of the statue issue.

The media falsely claimed that Trump was saying he supported white supremacists, which is a provably false statement. But you allow this troll to post the same lies over and over again.

Why?

Why do you allow provable lies to be posted here?

How is the history of slavery being revised in a faulty way?

A faulty revision would be what the Texas schools are trying to do.
faulty schools are why entitled kids scream at cops.
Schools are not supposed to replace parenting.
They're not supposed to usurp it either, but here we are.
They didn't. Lazyass parents want the schools to be nanny, teacher, everything. Then they get pissed off.

Not what I meant.

Yeah, because homeless guys own AK 47s that I can't afford, amirite? :cuckoo:

Two different things here - the black "Trump Supporter" is another case.

As of an hour ago...

Are you?

Anything else you missed?

Post #11.. Gateway Pundit link. Has a statement from Aurora police.. Also in the linked Twit vid, the car CLEARLY has a flat front left tire.. Maybe others..

The AK-47 was CLEARLY fired.. What does "much" mean with a semi-auto? You can count the number of rounds from audio in the Twit vid..

You doing the Fandango here as much as anyone else on this.. Except, you missed a lot from the first 2 pages...

Forum List

Back