Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

This does not sound like what the OP is presenting.
I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

are you really on the side of violence?

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

...so...do you have any facts to add?

There's a police statement right in the article.. Not accelerating much with a flat tire.. And you don't get a license to carry a rifle.. The moron shot into a crowd.. The guy in the car had MUCH better training.. What else ya want to know???

The OP article said nothing about a flat tire nor did it include a police statement.

He can still be legally licensed to carry a hand gun and carry a rifle. His rifle was never fired, much less fired into a crowd.

The man firing from the car was firing into a crowd.

Anything else you missed?

Post #11.. Gateway Pundit link. Has a statement from Aurora police.. Also in the linked Twit vid, the car CLEARLY has a flat front left tire.. Maybe others..

The AK-47 was CLEARLY fired.. What does "much" mean with a semi-auto? You can count the number of rounds from audio in the Twit vid..

You doing the Fandango here as much as anyone else on this.. Except, you missed a lot from the first 2 pages...

Witnesses and police say that the motorist fired on Foster after he approached the vehicle, and that Foster did not fire his weapon — but there are conflicting reports about whether or not Foster did anything to threaten the driver.

Police believe two people fired weapons, though police clarified Mr Foster did not fire his rifle.

Wrong shooting.. Check the OP...

Garrett Foster IS the one in the OP. Don't confuse me with more dead bodies.

I expect President Trump to activate The Insurrection Act very soon to go over the heads of these Communist Pro Antifa and Pro BLM Democrat Mayors who refuse to do anything and try to clean up the chaos in the Major Cities.
I am not sure ....

That seems a lot to risk just before the election.

If Trump does activate the Inssurection Act ... I suspect it will be after the election.
The big cities wont be voting for President Trump anyway and after the November 3rd Election could be too late as the Civil War Genie could very well be out of the bottle by then:dunno:
Cities have more people than the insurrectionists. Many Of them are from out of town anyway. The decent people just trying to live their lives might rebel anyway and send the democrats packing.

I'd like to read about 10 of these every day.

It would certainly provide clarity to those who don't understand what a mess the left is creating.

Sooner or later the dam breaks.

It would certainly provide clarity to those who don't understand what a mess the left is creating.

Have you thought that the mess we're seeing might itself be the damn breaking from far right excess?

(except the dead guy did not fire his rifle).

You STLL have your "dead guys" mixed up... The OP dead guy definitely did.. Colorado was a highway in the daytime.. The Texas (Austin?) shooting was at night on a city street... BOTH carried AK-47s.. Like I said, the rifle of choice for resistance members and revolutionaries.. Like Westwall... :poke:

Uhhhh no....I think I have the right corpses here. I linked to the police remarks on the Austin victim. His gun, AK-47, was not shot. He is the guy in the OP.

You're right. But the discussion at the time was about the Colorado shooting..

Have you thought that the mess we're seeing might itself be the damn breaking from far right excess?

What far fight excess would that be ?

Burning federal buildings, defying the law, defunding police ?

Pray tell....give me a hint.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You STLL have your "dead guys" mixed up... The OP dead guy definitely did.. Colorado was a highway in the daytime.. The Texas (Austin?) shooting was at night on a city street... BOTH carried AK-47s.. Like I said, the rifle of choice for resistance members and revolutionaries.. Like Westwall... :poke:

Uhhhh no....I think I have the right corpses here. I linked to the police remarks on the Austin victim. His gun, AK-47, was not shot. He is the guy in the OP.

Way too many corpses in this thread.

How long does ANY rational person want this to escalate... Your last post

--- indicates to me you're still in combat mode.. If saner, cooler heads don't prevail, we;ll have to count the bodies and wait 40 years for the victors to write the history.. You STILL up for "the struggle"????

How long does ANY rational person want this to escalate... You're last post

--- indicates to me you're still in combat mode.. If saner, cooler heads don't prevail, we;ll have to count the bodies and wait 40 years for the victors to write the history.. You STILL up for "the struggle"????

You took my quote out of it's context.

Here's a thought. Quit blaming just the left for everything that is going wrong.

Plenty of people at that time recognized evil for what it is.
Yes, and many others didnt

slavery was a practice in virtually every society around the world

and older than any living American at the time

yes most white Americans looked down on black people as inferior

and if you look you can still find that attitude in China or Japan today

or India where darker Indians are looked down on by lighter Indians

old habits are habits to break, but America worked harder at it than almost anyplace else on earth

and this hate for American history coming from the left today is unjustified and harmful to every living American

Placing the issue of slavery within it's proper context and place in our history is no "hate for American history" - what's hateful is white-washing it.
What's hateful is constantly attacking other views.
Not sure what you mean in this context. Slavery was an integral part of our nations history, heritage and economy. Pretending that the Civil War had little to do with slavery is something of a postwar construction. You can’t dissect slavery from it any more then you can untangle it from the confederate flag.

What is hateful...is things like this textbook they attempted to use in Texas...referring to slaves as immigrant workers.

Not what I meant.

In any event, there were many forms of slavery and slave owners. Are we going to be able to discuss sll of it, or just the sections chosen and ignore the rest?

Given how the left is busy tearing down history, forgive me if I fail to care about how they feel about textbooks.

Here is the problem as I see it. You are trying to say they are all morally equivalent, and they aren’t. Indentured servitude was not the same as black slavery in the U.S.

Slavery is slavery. Blacks owned slaves, native Americans owned slaves. Slavery is an institution that existed from the beginning of time. To ignore the fact that right now the ONLY active slave trade is in Africa today, renders the current hyperbolic assertions by the woke left ridiculous.

Slavery here, is discussed in relation to our country, our history, and impact it had on us for decades after. The fact that it existed elsewhere, while horrible, is irrelevant. It was integral to the formation and contentious even at it’s federation. To try and point your fingers elsewhere and say but what about...Is really irrelevant. Those what abouts did not affect us.

There was also some peculiarly evil and brutal about our system, and that was tying race into it, and that in order to justify it’s continuity, that race had defined as brutish, inferior, incapable of managing it’s own destiny. That is even after its abolition, those racist barriers remained. There is a very good book I record book I read, on the founding of America’s and it’s history not as one nation really but a collection of culturally different rival nations, thrust together.

American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America

If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it, it is a good read, and you will find yourself thinking as you read...well no wonder we don’t get along :lol:

Our peculiar form of slavery came from the British immigrants from Barbados, who immigrated from the sugar plantations to the Deep South, to set themselves up as aristocracy. They weren’t about to let go of slavery, their lifestyle depended on it And it’s continuity depended upon creating the story of racIam inferiority That persists today.

The myth that the USA was created on the backs of slaves is another problem. What made America America was the industrial might of the North.

The slave states lost because they couldn't produce. That is another lie being promulgated.

That being said, the rioters are getting a taste for blood. They have already assassinated a black Trump supporter with nary a peep from the MSM.

Add to that the attacks on cops and if I were living in those shitholes I would be armed at all times whether it's legal or not.

The politicians have basically said you are on your own.

Actually it's in the news but it's not as you guys portray it. He was killed, he was I think homeless, he supported Trump on one side of his placard and a Demo on the other. There is zero evidence he was assassinated or that they even know who did it. For all you know he could have been assassinated for supporting a Dem.

He was shot in the head. That's an assassination. Further he was a well known Trump supporter. No Dem supporter I know of has been shot. Can you think of one?

The dead guy had an AK. The dead guy shot it five times. I heard the shots on the video, and as I too own an AK I am very familiar with how they sound.

So, he played a stupid game, and won a stupid prize. Not smart people lose their minds when part of a mob. This is well known psychology.

So why are you supporting letting the mob go crazy. Do you want murders to happen?

Because I guarantee you that they will.

According to the police the dead guy never fired his gun. That was stated.
I read that too but I also saw the video and that sure sounded like AK fire.
And I've lost count of how many times AKs have been fired at me, so I'm pretty familiar with the sound.

Plus, cops lie a lot, so who knows?

Here's a thought. Quit blaming just the left for everything that is going wrong.

I dont.. So I'm guilt free and STILL not part of this insanity.. But jumping thru foxholes in no man's land is not my idea of living in America... How about this???

We stop ALL illegal protests, rioting tomorrow??? No more blocking freeways, occupying and wrecking neighborhoods.,. Get a march permit and STOP destroying businesses and personal property and targeting COMMUNITY or FEDERAL infrastructure.. Aint helping George Floyd anymore or Black lives...

And ENFORCE the damn Covid restrictions. Don't make ME do it, but anyone with a BEEF can just join a couple hundreds others anytime anywhere.. Seems like Idiocracy to me...

And stop the insanity about abolishing the police.. The police are who are supposed to have guns at protests AND riots.. And they're supposed to KEEP them peaceful...,

Did you see police at either of these march shootings?

The dead guy had an AK. The dead guy shot it five times. I heard the shots on the video, and as I too own an AK I am very familiar with how they sound.

The rifle of choice for revolutionaries and anarchists.. Ya want out of the closet yet? LOL... For revolutions -- I actually prefer the SKS before the Soviets purged it..

I got mine a loooooong time ago when they were basically unobtainium. I was able to buy two cases of ammo for it and that was all the brass I had for reloading for years!

It was berdan primed so it was miserable to reload.

Why? They ARE responsible for this crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Your Leftist Delusions ONLY have a place on a meaningless forum...

Your delusions of "blame the right" will only guarantee another Trump victory ...

Allow me to thank you in advance for your Leftist psycho contribution to another Patriotic Victory ...

frippy.jpeg

idiot commie.png

comeatmebrah.jpeg

The rifle of choice for revolutionaries and anarchists.. Ya want out of the closet yet? LOL... For revolutions -- I actually prefer the SKS before the Soviets purged it..

I got mine a loooooong time ago when they were basically unobtainium. I was able to buy two cases of ammo for it and that was all the brass I had for reloading for years!

I don't think that was an true AK. Probably a semi. Not that it's germane, but just a hunch.

I don't think that was an true AK. Probably a semi. Not that it's germane, but just a hunch.

It's of the breed. In the words of a Clint Eastwood character, "they have a distinctive sound "

It's of the breed. In the words of a Clint Eastwood character, "they have a distinctive sound "

Yep. I was kind of just thinking out loud there.

Plenty of people at that time recognized evil for what it is.
Yes, and many others didnt

slavery was a practice in virtually every society around the world

and older than any living American at the time

yes most white Americans looked down on black people as inferior

and if you look you can still find that attitude in China or Japan today

or India where darker Indians are looked down on by lighter Indians

old habits are habits to break, but America worked harder at it than almost anyplace else on earth

and this hate for American history coming from the left today is unjustified and harmful to every living American

Placing the issue of slavery within it's proper context and place in our history is no "hate for American history" - what's hateful is white-washing it.

Now stop that! I agree. How's it go? Them that forget history are doomed to repeat it? We have to see it all so we learn. Judging by the scene today, armed stand off in KC I think it was? People ripping down statues? Folks burning the businesses they need to live life over what? Do t say George Floyd, he played a part in getting him self killed, but what is the chant now? Notice it's not "what's his name"? No advances in race relations will come out of this mess. It will just make it so it's an issue for the election in 2024.
......Floyd was a jackass criminal ...the cop was not trying to kill him..race had nothing to do with it
..there is no problem of police brutality

Forum List

Back