Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

its widespread and legal
There are actually quite a lot of laws and regulations against racial discrimination in China (and Hong Kong). A number of provinces have very recently enacted new measures against racial discrimination following the release of viral videos of such incidents.

Seems like it happens everywhere despite recognition that it is wrong.

I saw the video interview of the Dead Cretin before the shooting and it was clear that he wanted to shoot someone.
It appears that the Driver drove into the crowd by accident and then his car was mobbed by the dangerous fanatics.
You can hear the very loud AK47 fire first.
The Driver was very lucky that the Dead Cretin missed.
The Driver was not going to what for the Dead Cretin to unjam or reload.
It is a clear case of self-defense.
The Austin Politicians are cowards and incompetent.

Have you read the posts on this site alone? Did you see that level of racist vitriol when you lived in China?
Racist incidents against Africans in China amid coronavirus crackdown spark outcry

I am not a professional basketball player so I dont have to fear retaliation from the CCP if I criticize china

And there is plenty of reports about chinese racism if you bother to look
Yes, of course there are incidents of racism every place. I asked if you saw the level of racist vitriol too often expressed here when you lived in China.

Probably not considering that in China if protest happened along the lines of what BLMhas done, the protesters would be rounded up, taken out I to the Gobi desert and shot.

Have you read the posts on this site alone? Did you see that level of racist vitriol when you lived in China?
Racist incidents against Africans in China amid coronavirus crackdown spark outcry

I am not a professional basketball player so I dont have to fear retaliation from the CCP if I criticize china

Yes, of course there are incidents of racism every place. I asked if you saw the level of racist vitriol too often expressed here when you lived in China.

Probably not considering that in China if protest happened along the lines of what BLMhas done, the protesters would be rounded up, taken out I to the Gobi desert and shot.

Because the CCP is a totalitarian regime that carefully controls media, you may not know that there are protests in cities and villages all over China just about every day. Sometimes things get so heated in remote villages that they run the local gov representatives out of town until the army pays a visit to reinsert them.

Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

One person shot, killed during Black Lives Matter protest in Texas

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

pic.twitter.com/fb0kNL0sij
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 26, 2020

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Anthony Martino (@anthonyfartino) July 26, 2020
You have to be a complete moron to pull a gun in Texas. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Because the CCP is a totalitarian regime that carefully controls media, you may not know that there are protests in cities and villages all over China just about every day. Sometimes things get so heated in remote villages that they run the local gov representatives out of town until the army pays a visit to reinsert them.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. Chinese folks are just folks like us, and they get sick of shit. Big difference though, here we don't disappear you if you day FUCK TRUMP! Wonder what would happen to a guy who shouted "FUCK XI"! Take a look at Seattle. What would happen to a bunch of folks In wuhan if they payed seige to a Chinese govrenment building for 58 days? I'm betting they would shoot allot of them. Maybe rededicate them at a camp? They are not good people.

Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

Ian Miles Cheong

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
You have to be a complete moron to pull a gun in Texas. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Okay, that post contained way to much common sense. Post has been reported.

Plenty of people at that time recognized evil for what it is.
Yes, and many others didnt

slavery was a practice in virtually every society around the world

and older than any living American at the time

yes most white Americans looked down on black people as inferior

and if you look you can still find that attitude in China or Japan today

or India where darker Indians are looked down on by lighter Indians

old habits are habits to break, but America worked harder at it than almost anyplace else on earth

and this hate for American history coming from the left today is unjustified and harmful to every living American

Placing the issue of slavery within it's proper context and place in our history is no "hate for American history" - what's hateful is white-washing it.

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.
Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,
They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

Does a guy have the right to point his gun at
a car driving into a crowd?
what about fire it? he's already said people are too big a pussy to do anything about him and his AK.

YET you keep defending him with the most fucked up of
Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.
what's funny is all the leftists defending the violence til it hits them.

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

Everyone in Texas goes armed. (Exaggeration but you get the point).

I think it is nuts personally but that is our crazy gun culture.
I love in Texas. born and raised in austin

fuck your stereotype excuse for his bullshit.
Oh put-lease. Cut the crap about stereotypes when you endlessly promote them about the left.

Point is a lot of people are armed. That is choice. Why was the protestors armed? Why was the driver armed?
We have beaten this topic to death without much progress

do you support these endless protests by the anarchists?

if so you are as much responsible for the more than 50 deaths so far as the actual killers themselves
Does that mean Trump is responsible for the death of Heather Heyer and the injury of many other people because he supported the protestors in Charlottesville?
you have a tendency to get pissed when people speculate motivations yet you have zero issue intentionally misconstruing what was said so you can be pissed for your own made up reasons.

fucking old, dude.

what was the actual quote said FULLY and IN CONTEXT you are referring to. here's your chance buckwheat.

Sure as hell looks like you missed the entire point of what I was posting.

The point here is that support for some protestors does not mean support for everyone involved, nor their actions.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

do you think trump said he was supporting white supremacists during that rally when he said there are good people on both sides of the issue?
It was a white supremacy rally, so...
so you are saying you do feel that trump was saying white supremacists are good people, correct?
What I actually believe is that Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about and said something stupid which made it look like he supports white supremacists when taken on face value.

It was a white supremacist rally, organized and advertised as such.
So I was right. You are going to accuse Trump of bullshit speculation while in the same breath make sure YOU are NOT misconstrued.

Pretty fucking hypocritical dude.

What we know happened is that Trump said there were fine people at a white supremacist rally.

So we can speculate why he said that. What’s so hypocritical about that?
sorry pal--it wasn't a white supremacist rally..it was a Unite the Right rally....
..Unite the Right is no different than the other hundreds of black/latino/Asian groups

old habits are habits to break, but America worked harder at it than almost anyplace else on earth

and this hate for American history coming from the left today is unjustified and harmful to every living American

Placing the issue of slavery within it's proper context and place in our history is no "hate for American history" - what's hateful is white-washing it.
What's hateful is constantly attacking other views.

Now stop that! I agree. How's it go? Them that forget history are doomed to repeat it? We have to see it all so we learn. Judging by the scene today, armed stand off in KC I think it was? People ripping down statues? Folks burning the businesses they need to live life over what? Do t say George Floyd, he played a part in getting him self killed, but what is the chant now? Notice it's not "what's his name"? No advances in race relations will come out of this mess. It will just make it so it's an issue for the election in 2024.

Of course Austin is the Texas Capitol for bed wetting leftist scum!
Yes it is

they even wear tee shirts saying “Keep Austin Weird”

which they successfully manage to do

yeah, that was how it started. they pretended that they just wanted to be themselves, and not bother anyone.

then, where there was enough of them, they wanted their little areas of their own, to have their own little sub cultures flourish.

then then came and wanted us to all play along with what they wanted, and they took us to courts and won elections and passed laws.

now that they don't get they way, they are trying to kill us in the streets.
It wont be long until they're crushed and their danger to society will be over for a while and they can cry about it in Canada,Cuba or Venezuela.
I think there are too many warped minds on the left for America to get back to normal
What if they all were..somehow gone or became productive citizens? :aargh:

If the anarchist shot first then I’m glad he’s dead

But this will not be the last escalation of violence to come out of the radical lefts attempts to tear down this country

I wish someone in the news would dissect this guys personal life and background to see what was troubling him so deeply

For instance was he the product of a broken home who grew up without a steady male influence in his life?

Was he a bad student who may have graduated high school but was barely literate?

was he a failure with women and frustrated sexually?

More likely a radical queer looking for black with a fresh supply of young black males around.

Jo

"

Ian Miles Cheong

Anthony Martino

View attachment 367888

The memes are coming out of the woodwork. :auiqs.jpg:

ef1.JPG

ef2.JPG

ef3.JPG

ef4.JPG

ef5.JPG

ef6.JPG

ef7.jpg

But this will not be the last escalation of violence to come out of the radical lefts attempts to tear down this country

I wish someone in the news would dissect this guys personal life and background to see what was troubling him so deeply

For instance was he the product of a broken home who grew up without a steady male influence in his life?

Was he a bad student who may have graduated high school but was barely literate?

More likely a radical queer looking for black with a fresh supply of young black males around.

Jo

"

Ian Miles Cheong

Anthony Martino

View attachment 367888

View attachment 368013

View attachment 368014

View attachment 368015

View attachment 368016

View attachment 368017

View attachment 368018

View attachment 368019
Seriously, we're waiting on the government to do their job we pay them for. The American people are more than capable of handling all fucktards like that AND corrupt politicians, too.
This IS America, boys. If they fail at their job? It will suck to be them, too.

This shit is getting really tiresome. Bad enough we got to deal with traffic, weather, potholes, and road rage drivers, every time we get behind the wheel, now we have to worry about driving around a corner and into a mob of dysfunctional people who are pissed at everything but don't even know who it is they are mad at, but are more than willing to block traffic, jump on your hood, stab your tires, and even open fire on you, just to have an outlet for their anger. And if you drive over someone to escape, or shoot them to protect your life or the lives of your passengers, you risk being charged with a crime, being arrested, being bankrupted paying legal fees trying to stay out of prison, and being thrown in a cage with these guys;
1595895077624.png

Especially if the local prosecutor is looking to score political points.

We're all getting really tired of this shit.

Not sure what you mean in this context. Slavery was an integral part of our nations history, heritage and economy. Pretending that the Civil War had little to do with slavery is something of a postwar construction. You can’t dissect slavery from it any more then you can untangle it from the confederate flag.

What is hateful...is things like this textbook they attempted to use in Texas...referring to slaves as immigrant workers.

Jo

"

Ian Miles Cheong

Anthony Martino

View attachment 367888

View attachment 368013

View attachment 368014

View attachment 368015

View attachment 368016

View attachment 368017

View attachment 368018

View attachment 368019
he will never do that again

Jo

"

Ian Miles Cheong

Anthony Martino

View attachment 367888

View attachment 368013

View attachment 368014

View attachment 368015

View attachment 368016

View attachment 368017

View attachment 368018

View attachment 368019
Not too many people are killed by a pussy :laughing0301: :badgrin::wink_2:

Jo

"

Ian Miles Cheong

Anthony Martino

View attachment 367888

View attachment 368013

View attachment 368014

View attachment 368015

View attachment 368016

View attachment 368017

View attachment 368018

View attachment 368019
Not too many people are killed by a pussy :laughing0301: :badgrin::wink_2:

I dunno, some STDs can be pretty dangerous.

Not sure what you mean in this context. Slavery was an integral part of our nations history, heritage and economy. Pretending that the Civil War had little to do with slavery is something of a postwar construction. You can’t dissect slavery from it any more then you can untangle it from the confederate flag.

What is hateful...is things like this textbook they attempted to use in Texas...referring to slaves as immigrant workers.

Not what I meant.

In any event, there were many forms of slavery and slave owners. Are we going to be able to discuss sll of it, or just the sections chosen and ignore the rest?

Given how the left is busy tearing down history, forgive me if I fail to care about how they feel about textbooks.

Forum List

Back