🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

The first part is, the 2nd part is about the people retaining the right to arms to make the militias possible. Again, you have lost this argument before, keeping it up only shows your stupidity.

Okay, since we don't have militias anymore, no reason for you to be allowed to own a gun. That works for me.

We do have the militia and we are all part of it. If the State has decided to limit the organized militia to the national guard, that doesn't remove the rights from the unorganized militia.

And that doesn't matter, because the PEOPLE retain the right to keep and bear arms.

We do have the militia and we are all part of it. If the State has decided to limit the organized militia to the national guard, that doesn't remove the rights from the unorganized militia.

And that doesn't matter, because the PEOPLE retain the right to keep and bear arms.

Well, sorry, guy, Adam Lanza and Joker Holmes aren't my idea of a "Militia". There's a certain point where you have to realize the Founding Slave Rapists died a long time ago and we live in the 21st century now.

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

Yer still dumb as rat shit, boy.

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

Yer still dumb as rat shit, boy.

Ditchy, you are the reason why gun owners need to be screened.

And militias were and ARE made up of common citizens of which I am one. Have a nice day.

Yeah, guy, the problem is, we found out Militias have no place in modern warfare...

Therefore, the Second is as defunct as the Third now that we have real army bases.

LOL. If war is brought to American soil you can bet your bottom dollar that I and a hundred thousand other citizens will fight tooth and nail to defend ourselves; our families; and our neighbors. Just who do you think made up the first army of the USA led by George Washington? If you guessed "citizen militia" then you are correct!

Well, sorry, guy, Adam Lanza and Joker Holmes aren't my idea of a "Militia". There's a certain point where you have to realize the Founding Slave Rapists died a long time ago and we live in the 21st century now.

Typical Joe Blow response when he has nothing else to add to the conversation. Now go away and jerk off to some mormon hate rag.

If war is brought to American soil you can bet your bottom dollar that I and a hundred thousand other citizens will fight tooth and nail to defend ourselves; our families; and our neighbors. Just who do you think made up the first army of the USA led by George Washington? If you guessed "citizen militia" then you are correct!
It will be in the millions if the shit hits the fan. Americans get bent out of shape if they can't see a retarded movie.

LOL. If war is brought to American soil you can bet your bottom dollar that I and a hundred thousand other citizens will fight tooth and nail to defend ourselves; our families; and our neighbors. Just who do you think made up the first army of the USA led by George Washington? If you guessed "citizen militia" then you are correct!

Like most dumb white trash, you don't realize that you've already been taken over by multi-national corporations without a shot fired.

They already took your middle class and shipped it off to China.

Typical Joe Blow response when he has nothing else to add to the conversation. Now go away and jerk off to some mormon hate rag.

Well, I think it says that all.

You guys insist I need to share my streets heavily armed crazy people, because 220 years ago, a bunch of guys couldn't clearly define a militia after they got done raping one of their slaves.

Now, if Sally Hemmings had the right to have a gun, we might have had a different history.

Like most dumb white trash, you don't realize that you've already been taken over by multi-national corporations without a shot fired.

and the NEXT usual Joe Blow screed comes out, you are like a stupid clock, tick, tick, duh, tick.

Well, I think it says that all.

You guys insist I need to share my streets heavily armed crazy people, because 220 years ago, a bunch of guys couldn't clearly define a militia after they got done raping one of their slaves.

Now, if Sally Hemmings had the right to have a gun, we might have had a different history.

Blah blah blah blah, though you do get points for the Hemmings reference.

Your knowledge of history is admirable, the conclusions you come to from your knowledge are insipid, fascist, and idiotic.

No, the libtards ran them off and expect more plentiful better paying jobs as a result. You can't fix stupid.

Your knowledge of history is admirable, the conclusions you come to from your knowledge are insipid, fascist, and idiotic.

Or just pragmatic.

The Second Amendment because a moot point after some people tried to excercise their "Second Amendment RIghts" and the Federal Government stomped them. It was called "The Civil War". Or if you are from South of the Mason Dixon line and your family tree doesn't fork, "The War Between the States".

Point was, people tried to overthrow the government- and failed.

No, the libtards ran them off and expect more plentiful better paying jobs as a result. You can't fix stupid.

Yeah, those liberals insisting on safe workplaces and clean air and fair wages. Of course, Nixon did OSHA and the EPA, but never mind. It was them liberals.

Are you one of those guys who think that women get raped because they dress like sluts?

Outside of the "dumb white trash" part ... I happen to agree with you -- mostly. But don't think for one second that your Democrat demagogues don't have plenty of stock in those multi-national corporations of which you speak. Be aware that one of the most Liberal "leaders" on your side of the aisle is Michael Bloomberg who's worth more than 36 billion. So much for your ignorant, Democrat mantra: "Take from the haves and give to the have-nots."

Nevertheless, guns are good while Libtards are bad.

Or just pragmatic.

The Second Amendment because a moot point after some people tried to excercise their "Second Amendment RIghts" and the Federal Government stomped them. It was called "The Civil War". Or if you are from South of the Mason Dixon line and your family tree doesn't fork, "The War Between the States".

Point was, people tried to overthrow the government- and failed.

2nd amendment militia rights, which were also used to try to squash the rebellion. You keep ignoring the 2nd part of the amendment, which again, leaves the PEOPLE, as those who have a right to arms.

States can form militias, people have a right to arms, its that simple.

Outside of the "dumb white trash" part ... I happen to agree with you -- mostly. But don't think for one second that your Democrat demagogues don't have plenty of stock in those multi-national corporations of which you speak. Be aware that one of the most Liberal "leaders" on your side of the aisle is Michael Bloomberg who's worth more than 36 billion. So much for your ignorant, Democrat mantra: "Take from the haves and give to the have-nots."

Nevertheless, guns are good while Libtards are bad.

Bloomberg ran as a Republican, not a democrat.

Incidentally, I'm not for "taking". I'm for making sure the pie is fairly divided to start with. I'm sorry you can't see the difference when you are clinging to your gun and your bible.

Forum List

Back