🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

2nd amendment militia rights, which were also used to try to squash the rebellion. You keep ignoring the 2nd part of the amendment, which again, leaves the PEOPLE, as those who have a right to arms.

States can form militias, people have a right to arms, its that simple.

Point was, the rebellion was crushed by the government. And after that, they gave up on Militias and went to a permanent professional army.

Blah blah blah blah, though you do get points for the Hemmings reference.

Your knowledge of history is admirable, the conclusions you come to from your knowledge are insipid, fascist, and idiotic.

Or just pragmatic.

The Second Amendment because a moot point after some people tried to excercise their "Second Amendment RIghts" and the Federal Government stomped them. It was called "The Civil War". Or if you are from South of the Mason Dixon line and your family tree doesn't fork, "The War Between the States".

Point was, people tried to overthrow the government- and failed.

2nd amendment militia rights, which were also used to try to squash the rebellion. You keep ignoring the 2nd part of the amendment, which again, leaves the PEOPLE, as those who have a right to arms.

Where do you train and who is your commander?

Outside of the "dumb white trash" part ... I happen to agree with you -- mostly. But don't think for one second that your Democrat demagogues don't have plenty of stock in those multi-national corporations of which you speak. Be aware that one of the most Liberal "leaders" on your side of the aisle is Michael Bloomberg who's worth more than 36 billion. So much for your ignorant, Democrat mantra: "Take from the haves and give to the have-nots."

Nevertheless, guns are good while Libtards are bad.

Bloomberg ran as a Republican, not a democrat.

Incidentally, I'm not for "taking". I'm for making sure the pie is fairly divided to start with. I'm sorry you can't see the difference when you are clinging to your gun and your bible.

Regardless of how he "ran" he embraces hardcore Democrat ideals. He's been in my State of Colorado spending millions on a campaign to destroy our gun rights.

Mayor Michael Rubens Bloomberg was a lifelong Democrat, however he switched his registration in 2001 and ran as a Republican.
is mayor Mike Bloomberg a democrat or a republican ChaCha

Your knowledge of history is admirable, the conclusions you come to from your knowledge are insipid, fascist, and idiotic.

Or just pragmatic.

The Second Amendment because a moot point after some people tried to excercise their "Second Amendment RIghts" and the Federal Government stomped them. It was called "The Civil War". Or if you are from South of the Mason Dixon line and your family tree doesn't fork, "The War Between the States".

Speaking for myself, I train here in Colorado (sometimes at a regulated gun range and sometimes out in the middle of nowhere) and I am my own commander. I am a free man and the king of my own castle.

Point was, the rebellion was crushed by the government. And after that, they gave up on Militias and went to a permanent professional army.

They didn't truly "give up" on militias until after the Spanish American War and WWI. and the permanent professional army of any real size did not start until after WWII and the cold war. Both armies for WWI and WWII were "Armies of the United States," not "The United States Army" which was the permanent force.

Or just pragmatic.

The unorganized militia has no commander, hence the concept of "unorganized"

The point is moot, however, as the right to keep and bear arms belongs to the PEOPLE, and is not reliant on militia participation.

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.
you mean like the cops do?....

No, the libtards ran them off and expect more plentiful better paying jobs as a result. You can't fix stupid.

Yeah, those liberals insisting on safe workplaces and clean air and fair wages. Of course, Nixon did OSHA and the EPA, but never mind. It was them liberals.

Are you one of those guys who think that women get raped because they dress like sluts?
OSHA and the EPA didn't run them off, it's the abuse of power that still does. I believe liberals' minds get raped because they beg for it. Your puppet masters know you want it and even enjoy it.

Make that the same requirement to vote, or exercise any one of your other federal rights, then you may have a point.

Also, why do you want only rich people to defend themselves?

Actually, there is no Federal Right to vote. Just ask the millions who've had their right to vote stripped from them at the state level for various reasons.

Oh, yeah, Second Amendment- still about Militias... in case you missed that "Well-Regulated" part.

But when a vote or a speech can kill someone, then you can talk to me about "Requirements".
Oh, yeah, Second Amendment- still about Militias... in case you missed that "Well-Regulated" part.

and you missed the ..."the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."....

Make that the same requirement to vote, or exercise any one of your other federal rights, then you may have a point.

Actually, there is no Federal Right to vote. Just ask the millions who've had their right to vote stripped from them at the state level for various reasons.

But when a vote or a speech can kill someone, then you can talk to me about "Requirements".

and you missed the ..."the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."....
Try taking your gun through a metal detector and give the police your cute little speech about "infringement". I`m sure he/she will be amused.

Try taking your gun through a metal detector and give the police your cute little speech about "infringement". I`m sure he/she will be amused.

Just because the government often DOES infringe upon that right (all too often) doesn't mean that it has the right to infringe.

Metal detectors are used for "controlled spaces" where the government takes responsibility for your safety, and to assure that the only armed presence is that of the security of the controlled area. The streets of a town or city are not a "controlled area"

If this was true then it would have happened 152 million times in my lifetime. With a population over 300 million I should know hundreds of people who used a gun to prevent a crime. I personally don`t know of a single incident. The jokes on your gullible ass.

Thisis a logical fallacy that others have used. It depends on a few assumptions. First, that everyone who ever used a gun to stop a crime told everyone they knew over their lifetime. Second, that the defensive uses were evenly distributed, both geographically and socio-economicly.

I've never known anyone who was murdered....I guess that never happens......or beaten up....or stabbed......why do people make up those stories then....since it is obvious those things have never happened.....?

I didn't know anyone who stalin, mao or hitler killed....I guess they never really killed anyone then......

Regardless of how he "ran" he embraces hardcore Democrat ideals. He's been in my State of Colorado spending millions on a campaign to destroy our gun rights.

you mean making sure that Joker Holmes doesn't have a right to a gun.

Gosh darn, if Joker Holmes can't have a machine gun to mow down a dozen movie goers, are any of us truly free?

(That was sarcasm, in case you haven't noticed.)

Gosh darn, if Joker Holmes can't have a machine gun to mow down a dozen movie goers, are any of us truly free?

he didn't have a machine gun.

OSHA and the EPA didn't run them off, it's the abuse of power that still does. I believe liberals' minds get raped because they beg for it. Your puppet masters know you want it and even enjoy it.

You know, i don't want to live like one of Mitt Romney's Chinese girls, in unsafe working conditions, breathing toxic air and crowded 120 to a toilet. Romney thought this was a wonderful thing, he said so in his 47% speech.

Didn't Holmes also have numerous homemade explosive devices? So removing the gun from the equation only means more explosives and more casualties.

Forum List

Back