🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

OSHA and the EPA didn't run them off, it's the abuse of power that still does. I believe liberals' minds get raped because they beg for it. Your puppet masters know you want it and even enjoy it.

You know, i don't want to live like one of Mitt Romney's Chinese girls, in unsafe working conditions, breathing toxic air and crowded 120 to a toilet. Romney thought this was a wonderful thing, he said so in his 47% speech.
You're insane.

he didn't have a machine gun.

Well, dammit, why didn't he?. Bunch of Anti-Founding Father Fascists, denying a crazy person his right to a machine gun so he can mow down dozens of people!!!!

Don't you love "Freedom" like they did. (Except when they were raping their slaves.)

Your hyperbole is noted you ignorant twat.

No, i'm just asking the question. If your argument is, we all needs our guns to take on the gummit and be a militia, then why shouldn't outstanding Militia Member James "Joker" Holmes have full access to a machine gun?

I mean, it seems like you are drawing an arbitrary line there as much as I am.

No, you are straddling the line and taking a shit on it. But we know that already.

Why would they need to go off at the same time? Actually, if you ask a demolitions expert, having them go off at different times would potentially cause far more damage.

And a fuse is the simplest part to make. Timers, while tougher, are still very simple. A kitchen timer and a 9volt battery would have worked quite well.

You spend much too much time thinking about this sort of thing, Gruppenfuhrer.

You calling anyone else a fucking Nazi should result in a tear in the space time continuum from the hypocrisy.

I've never known anyone who was murdered....I guess that never happens......or beaten up....or stabbed......why do people make up those stories then....since it is obvious those things have never happened.....?

I didn't know anyone who stalin, mao or hitler killed....I guess they never really killed anyone then......
If there were 2.5 million murders a year you would certainly know someone who was murdered. See the difference?

I think there is a bit more trauma and lasting damage in a murder than in stopping a crime, wouldn't you say?
I would indeed but without 2.5 million reports to police about guns used to stop a crime, it`s a crock.

I have a problem with lunatics not being treated for their mental illnesses and campus authorities not reporting violence and threats of violence to the proper authorities. Had Holmes' threats against the professors received the proper attention, there would have been retraining orders filed. You cannot buy a gun if there is a restraining order against you.

Yeah, about that.

HOw many women are shot every year despite having a restraining order against their boyfriends or ex-husbands?

I have a problem with lunatics not being treated for their mental illnesses and campus authorities not reporting violence and threats of violence to the proper authorities. Had Holmes' threats against the professors received the proper attention, there would have been retraining orders filed. You cannot buy a gun if there is a restraining order against you.

Yeah, about that.

HOw many women are shot every year despite having a restraining order against their boyfriends or ex-husbands?

Only the ones who think that piece of paper will stop him and that the cops will save her. The ones who buy guns and learn to use them save themselves.

Only the ones who think that piece of paper will stop him and that the cops will save her. The ones who buy guns and learn to use them save themselves.

Except, again, that almost never happens. Which is why you have 11,500 murders every year and only 200 justifiable homicides.

So if the wife only wounds him it doesn't count? lmao

When was the last year to have 11,500 gun murders? And please quote your source.

Because what I see in the FBI/Dept of Justice data is that violent crime rates have been steadily falling for many years.

Gun murders in 2007 totalled 10,129
Gun murders in 2008 totalled 9,528
Gun murders in 2009 totalled 9,199
Gun murders in 2010 totalled 8,874
Gun murders in 2011 totalled 8,583

So when was it 11,500? And I am quoting numbers straight from the US Gov't.
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

When was the last year to have 11,500 gun murders? And please quote your source.

Because what I see in the FBI/Dept of Justice data is that violent crime rates have been steadily falling for many years.

Well, that is part of the problem. We have so many fucking gun murders, we can't keep accurate numbers.

Here's what Gunpolicy.org says.

2012: 8,89620
2011: 11,10118 26 20
2010: 11,07819 26 20 21
2009: 11,493
2008: 12,179
2007: 12,632

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

The second that all cops and military are required to undergo that level of training you have my vote. Other than the highest level of Delta operatives, no one in military service gets that much training. No one.

Well, that is part of the problem. We have so many fucking gun murders, we can't keep accurate numbers.

I'll take the U.S. government's stats over a biased source.

I'll take the U.S. government's stats over a biased source.

who said GP is "biased". They just report facts-

It's YOUR source that is biased. It cherry picks data to support its political goals. That means anything they publish is beyond suspect. It is KNOWN to be propaganda.

And you, the one who dismisses everything that disagrees with you as "gun nutter" sources, expect us to take an anti-gun organizations numbers over the FBI and Dept of Justice?? Are you kidding me?

No, we don't have so many we can't keep track. Gunpolicy.org is playing it fast and loose with the numbers, just like you do.

And even if we use the bogus numbers you posted, we haven't had 11,500 gun murders in a year since 2008. If you want to claim you were rounding up, it has been 5 years since we had the number of gun murders you claim we have every year.

And you wonder why I call you a liar?

It's YOUR source that is biased. m It cherry picks data to support its political goals. That means anything they publish is beyond suspect. It is KNOWN to be propaganda.

Not really, but if you need to believe that.

I don't need to believe it. I have researched their numbers and proven them to be false. The fact that you still refer to them merely reinforces my opinion of you.

It's YOUR source that is biased. m It cherry picks data to support its political goals. That means anything they publish is beyond suspect. It is KNOWN to be propaganda.

Not really, but if you need to believe that.

Right, because an organization that is dedicated to anti-gun policies (based in Australia) is going to be more accurate about gun murders in the US than the US Dept of Justice and the FBI??? Really?? That is your claim? lmao

And you, the one who dismisses everything that disagrees with you as "gun nutter" sources, expect us to take an anti-gun organizations numbers over the FBI and Dept of Justice?? Are you kidding me?

No, we don't have so many we can't keep track. Gunpolicy.org is playing it fast and loose with the numbers, just like you do.

And even if we use the bogus numbers you posted, we haven't had 11,500 gun murders in a year since 2008. If you want to claim you were rounding up, it has been 5 years since we had the number of gun murders you claim we have every year.

And you wonder why I call you a liar?

First, they updated the 2012 number. It was 11,500 when I checked there a few months ago.

Second, 8900 or 11,500, we still have WAY too many gun murders in this country.

Now, I know you aren't concerned about that "Gruppenfuhrer", because you think its' mostly the darkies,

Forum List

Back