🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

Regardless of how he "ran" he embraces hardcore Democrat ideals. He's been in my State of Colorado spending millions on a campaign to destroy our gun rights.

you mean making sure that Joker Holmes doesn't have a right to a gun.

Gosh darn, if Joker Holmes can't have a machine gun to mow down a dozen movie goers, are any of us truly free?

(That was sarcasm, in case you haven't noticed.)

There are already plenty of laws on the books designed to regulate who can and cannot own guns. Punishing law-abiding, taxpaying Americans with more restrictions isn't going to stop insane folks from being insane or criminals from being criminals.

Didn't Holmes also have numerous homemade explosive devices? So removing the gun from the equation only means more explosives and more casualties.

Since he didn't kill anyone with the explosive devices and it's not even clear if the ones he made would have worked, no.

The AR-15 with the 100 round drum magazine did plenty of damage, though.

Didn't Holmes also have numerous homemade explosive devices? So removing the gun from the equation only means more explosives and more casualties.

Since he didn't kill anyone with the explosive devices and it's not even clear if the ones he made would have worked, no.

The AR-15 with the 100 round drum magazine did plenty of damage, though.

The police confirmed that there were working, homemade explosives at his residence. Explosives are not difficult to make. So yes, it does follow that having no gun would have meant he used the explosives.

Is there a guarantee that all of the explosives would have gone off? No. But then, his 100 round magazine equiped "military grade assault rifle" only killed 12. So 88% of the bullets didn't kill anyone either. But a dozen bombs would have killed far more.

The police confirmed that there were working, homemade explosives at his residence. Explosives are not difficult to make. So yes, it does follow that having no gun would have meant he used the explosives.

Is there a guarantee that all of the explosives would have gone off? No. But then, his 100 round magazine equiped "military grade assault rifle" only killed 12. So 88% of the bullets didn't kill anyone either. But a dozen bombs would have killed far more.

If they worked, if he could have deployed them. That was the point. Bombs are actually kind of difficult to deploy and even when successfully used, they don't really do that much damage.

The Boston Marathon bomb was set off in a crowd and only killed three people.

This guy was able to kill 12, and I have to assume he didn't have much training on how to shoot.

If they worked, if he could have deployed them. That was the point. Bombs are actually kind of difficult to deploy and even when successfully used, they don't really do that much damage.

The Boston Marathon bomb was set off in a crowd and only killed three people.

This guy was able to kill 12, and I have to assume he didn't have much training on how to shoot.

The Boston Marathon bomb was one bomb left in an open, public location. I said what about 12 bombs. If they only killed 3 people each, that would be 36 fatalities. But with what was in the apartment, he would have done MUCH more damage.

from:James Holmes Apartment Search By Bomb Squad Was Illegal Lawyers

"Residents who lived in the same apartment complex as Holmes were not allowed to return their homes more than a week after the shooting and an unnamed law enforcement official told CNN at the time that the explosive set up looked like something seen in Iraq or Afghanistan"

The Boston Marathon bomb was one bomb left in an open, public location. I said what about 12 bombs.

I would like to see how this guy could have transported 12 bombs, and then got them all to go off at the same time.

I think that would have been a really good trick.

This is a favorite gun nut argument, "Don't take away my killing machine/dick surrogat because you could potentially kill people with other things."

It's kind of retarded.

The Boston Marathon bomb was one bomb left in an open, public location. I said what about 12 bombs.

I would like to see how this guy could have transported 12 bombs, and then got them all to go off at the same time.

I think that would have been a really good trick.

This is a favorite gun nut argument, "Don't take away my killing machine/dick surrogat because you could potentially kill people with other things."

It's kind of retarded.

Why would they need to go off at the same time? Actually, if you ask a demolitions expert, having them go off at different times would potentially cause far more damage.

And a fuse is the simplest part to make. Timers, while tougher, are still very simple. A kitchen timer and a 9volt battery would have worked quite well.

Why would they need to go off at the same time? Actually, if you ask a demolitions expert, having them go off at different times would potentially cause far more damage.

And a fuse is the simplest part to make. Timers, while tougher, are still very simple. A kitchen timer and a 9volt battery would have worked quite well.

You spend much too much time thinking about this sort of thing, Gruppenfuhrer.

he didn't have a machine gun.

Well, dammit, why didn't he?. Bunch of Anti-Founding Father Fascists, denying a crazy person his right to a machine gun so he can mow down dozens of people!!!!

Don't you love "Freedom" like they did. (Except when they were raping their slaves.)

Your hyperbole is noted you ignorant twat.

No, i'm just asking the question. If your argument is, we all needs our guns to take on the gummit and be a militia, then why shouldn't outstanding Militia Member James "Joker" Holmes have full access to a machine gun?

I mean, it seems like you are drawing an arbitrary line there as much as I am.

You spend much too much time thinking about this sort of thing, Gruppenfuhrer.

No, I simply have a variety of life experiences (including close contact with some experts when I was in the military). I also use Google to find facts. You might consider trying that yourself.

he didn't have a machine gun.

Well, dammit, why didn't he?. Bunch of Anti-Founding Father Fascists, denying a crazy person his right to a machine gun so he can mow down dozens of people!!!!

Don't you love "Freedom" like they did. (Except when they were raping their slaves.)

Your hyperbole is noted you ignorant twat.

No, i'm just asking the question. If your argument is, we all needs our guns to take on the gummit and be a militia, then why shouldn't outstanding Militia Member James "Joker" Holmes have full access to a machine gun?

I mean, it seems like you are drawing an arbitrary line there as much as I am.

Actually, Holmes did have access to a machine gun. He had no record or any other mark against him that would have prevented him from buying one. They are not illegal. You simply have to spend more money on them and on the tax stamp to obtain them. You see, contrary to your belief, machine guns are not illegal. The gov't just put extra taxes on them and added more red tape.

Actually, Holmes did have access to a machine gun. He had no record or any other mark against him that would have prevented him from buying one. They are not illegal. You simply have to spend more money on them and on the tax stamp to obtain them. You see, contrary to your belief, machine guns are not illegal. The gov't just put extra taxes on them and added more red tape.

And the problem is, you have no problem with him being able to get one if he just happened to have a little more money.

We should be grateful he was a broke college student.

I've never known anyone who was murdered....I guess that never happens......or beaten up....or stabbed......why do people make up those stories then....since it is obvious those things have never happened.....?

I didn't know anyone who stalin, mao or hitler killed....I guess they never really killed anyone then......
If there were 2.5 million murders a year you would certainly know someone who was murdered. See the difference?

And the problem is, you have no problem with him being able to get one if he just happened to have a little more money.

We should be grateful he was a broke college student.

I have a problem with lunatics not being treated for their mental illnesses and campus authorities not reporting violence and threats of violence to the proper authorities. Had Holmes' threats against the professors received the proper attention, there would have been retraining orders filed. You cannot buy a gun if there is a restraining order against you.

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

I see no value added. Moreover, folks would die trying to stand up such a civil rights violation.

-Geaux

I've never known anyone who was murdered....I guess that never happens......or beaten up....or stabbed......why do people make up those stories then....since it is obvious those things have never happened.....?

I didn't know anyone who stalin, mao or hitler killed....I guess they never really killed anyone then......
If there were 2.5 million murders a year you would certainly know someone who was murdered. See the difference?

I think there is a bit more trauma and lasting damage in a murder than in stopping a crime, wouldn't you say?

Nope! I simply need the 2nd Amendment and a clean record. I've owned a gun for 44 years without a mishap. I had took one safety training course when I was 12 and learned all I needed to learn from that course and from a father who understood gun safety. End of story.

Second Amendment is about militias. WELL REGULATED militias.

No it's not. It's about stopping folks like you for trying. Hell, your testing the 1st amendment just saying it lol

-Geaux

Forum List

Back