Armed citizen stops mass shooter

Texas church massacre: Man hailed a hero for chasing gunman after killings

Man, we better ban guns. We have to protect mass shooters from these crazy Americans and their guns.

Apparently an armed citizen shot this atheist fuck which lead to him fleeing and crashing into a ditch.

Maybe if the church goers were more proactive in their defense less would have perished at the hands of this deranged atheist

Derp.
Sheriff: Gunman in Texas church shooting had self-inflicted wound
That's not what it says liar.

Several weapons were found inside the vehicle and Martin said it was unclear if the attacker died of a self-inflicted wound or if he was shot by the resident who confronted him. He said investigators weren't ready to discuss a possible motive.

But we have eyewitness accounts that the shooter was shot by a private citizen. You hate that don't you? You love to wallow in blood and call for more people do die in crap this like don't you?

I’m not sure why the asshole has to lie. People’s motivations for lying amaze me.

There was that asshole who claimed it was a black church within minutes of the shooting.

He claimed it was a race based attack....when it wasn’t. He lied to push whatever narrative he felt suited his purposes. Just disgusting.

Man, we better ban guns. We have to protect mass shooters from these crazy Americans and their guns.

Apparently an armed citizen shot this atheist fuck which lead to him fleeing and crashing into a ditch.

Maybe if the church goers were more proactive in their defense less would have perished at the hands of this deranged atheist

Derp.

Several weapons were found inside the vehicle and Martin said it was unclear if the attacker died of a self-inflicted wound or if he was shot by the resident who confronted him. He said investigators weren't ready to discuss a possible motive.

But we have eyewitness accounts that the shooter was shot by a private citizen. You hate that don't you? You love to wallow in blood and call for more people do die in crap this like don't you?

It is, dope. Watch the video on the link.

Derp.

I’m not sure why the asshole has to lie. People’s motivations for lying amaze me.

There was that asshole who claimed it was a black church within minutes of the shooting.

He claimed it was a race based attack....when it wasn’t. He lied to push whatever narrative he felt suited his purposes. Just disgusting.

I’m not sure why the asshole has to lie

Watch the video on the link I provided, dope.
You're the lying asshole.

No, more guns are definitely not the answer.
The shooter was on his way out when he was shot by the good guy with a gun. I got no problem with that part, but the shooter was done with his dirty work by then. He was leaving. The good guy saved the tax payers the cost of a trial and an execution, but he didn't "stop" or "prevent" or "save" anyone/anything.

Are you assuming he was done when he left the church? After all his in laws were not there.

No, more guns are definitely not the answer.
The shooter was on his way out when he was shot by the good guy with a gun. I got no problem with that part, but the shooter was done with his dirty work by then. He was leaving. The good guy saved the tax payers the cost of a trial and an execution, but he didn't "stop" or "prevent" or "save" anyone/anything.

Are you assuming he was done when he left the church? After all his in laws were not there.

Surely, he was going to go home and peacefully watch the Dallas Cowboy game after the shooting.

The citizen committed murder, and he prevented the shooter from his legal due process.

I’m sure left wing nut jobs will want the hero citizen prosecuted.

Lefties say that it’s open season on minorities by cops.

Then why do they want the evil racist cops to be the only ones with guns? They can’t be trusted...they should only have billy clubs...that’s what lefties want.

Stop! Or I will do nothing!!!

Apparently they had a gun for protection at The Church, but it was locked up in a safe, and the person who is usually there who knew how to retrieve it was not. So a lot of good that gun did sitting in the safe, when it could have saved 50 people from the Rage of a Snowflake.

• Bernie Bro shot up The Congressional Baseball Game and targeted the GOP
  • Paddock, a Never Trumper, Clinton Supporter, converted to Islam, swore allegiance to ISIS and attacked a large gathering of "Deplorables"
  • A peaceful Mooslim here on Schumer and Ted Kennedy's Visa Diversity Lottery swore allegiance to ISIS and showed The Left just how much hate there is in The Leftist Liberal Jihadist Alliance.
  • ANTIFA whack job with mental illness, attacks Libertarian Senator Paul.
  • ANTIFA whack job attacks church in Texas and attempted to murder the entire congregation.
The Left needs to stop their angry violent rhetoric and end their Jihad against Conservatives and cut their ties with Leftist Jihadists.
I totally agree with you, surely an antifa just like Paddock he would have also shot 450 round in the church what CNN says,

An NRA shooting instructor and all these years democrat politicians have been telling us that the NRA is the enemy.

Forum List

Back