🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed forces chiefs confirm sense of Obama distrust

Before a Congressional committee,
Their unanimous answers before the Senate Armed Services Committee last week underscored a key aspect of the Obama presidency, noted by his own past defense secretaries and, in a recent disclosure, a former NATO commander: The president maintains a wary approach in dealing with the four-star generals and admirals who direct his wars.

Even Leon Panetta had problems with this FUCKING IDIOT President
Obama wary of generals, admirals commanding in war

And we wonder how we're being attacked here in our homeland OVER AND OVER???
You have to serve to understand the bond that exist for military members and vets. Obama hates the military, had tried to make a joke out of it by having gays and overweight unsatisfactory Marines as guards. Anything to stab the military. Including Bo Bergdahl fiasco.

Good !

Our elected leaders shouldn't be military ass kissers. That's been the destruction of many a country .

Obama is elected by the people . Not the generals .
Bad. We need our military to be able to execute with full faith and confidence in their commander in chief. Just like our law enforcement should not have to worry about a Justice Department investigation every time they do their job.

They need to do their jobs . Obama ran on a promis to get out of Iraq . If the generals don't like it, take it up with the voters .
Did he run on a promise to destroy the military?

Their unanimous answers before the Senate Armed Services Committee last week underscored a key aspect of the Obama presidency, noted by his own past defense secretaries and, in a recent disclosure, a former NATO commander: The president maintains a wary approach in dealing with the four-star generals and admirals who direct his wars.

You have to serve to understand the bond that exist for military members and vets. Obama hates the military, had tried to make a joke out of it by having gays and overweight unsatisfactory Marines as guards. Anything to stab the military. Including Bo Bergdahl fiasco.

Good !

Our elected leaders shouldn't be military ass kissers. That's been the destruction of many a country .

Bad. We need our military to be able to execute with full faith and confidence in their commander in chief. Just like our law enforcement should not have to worry about a Justice Department investigation every time they do their job.

They need to do their jobs . Obama ran on a promis to get out of Iraq . If the generals don't like it, take it up with the voters .

And that would be you. Moron....

Good !

Did he run on a promise to destroy the military?

Lol!! "Destroy "? How do you figure ? That 2% reduction in the pentagons obcene budget during austerity?

Good !

Yep! Cause unlike you fakers I do care about the troops . I don't want them coming back dead from pointless wars .

Good !

Yep! Cause unlike you fakers I do care about the troops . I don't want them coming back dead from pointless wars .
When you join in a VOLUNTEER military...you know the life...you know the requirements of the service.

Good !

But you're perfectly fine letting the one's who survived die waiting for an appointment at the VA.

Good !

When you join in a VOLUNTEER military...you know the life...you know the requirements of the service.

You join to defend the country . Not to defend corporate interests or settle the grudges of politicians .

And it's not "volunteer " it's a professional . So as a taxpayer I also have a interest in the military being used correctly.

Good !

But you're perfectly fine letting the one's who survived die waiting for an appointment at the VA.

Me ?? I've posted a bunch of opinions on improving medical care for troops .

You join to defend the country . Not to defend corporate interests or settle the grudges of politicians .

And it's not "volunteer " it's a professional . So as a taxpayer I also have a interest in the military being used correctly.

A liberal that cares about taxes.....:rofl:

Me ?? I've posted a bunch of opinions on improving medical care for troops .

Sure you have Timmy.
And the only thing you can do is stop electing democrats.

No soldier or Marine on the field of battle ever defended "corporate interest" or "political grudges." They fought for their buddies next to them in the platoon.

Looks like Doctor Suess just got a book slammed shut on his head.

No soldier or Marine on the field of battle ever defended "corporate interest" or "political grudges." They fought for their buddies next to them in the platoon.

And who put them and thier buddies there??

You know what no one ever says ? "Good thing we invaded iraq , or else we'd all be speaking Arabic right now !"

You know what no one ever says ? "Good thing we invaded iraq , or else we'd all be speaking Arabic right now !"

You might want to do a little research on who starts wars in this country Timmy.

Is this supposed to be in contrast to Donald Trump, who says flat out he's smarter than the generals when it comes to matters such as ISIS?

You might want to do a little research on who starts wars in this country Timmy.

Cowardly congress has basically handed the reigns to the White House .

Those bitches won't even declare war on ISIS !

Duty.

Cowardly congress has basically handed the reigns to the White House .

Those bitches won't even declare war on ISIS !

Make up your mind Timmy.
You're a war hawk all of a sudden?
And if as you say Barry holds the reins is true....why hasnt he declared war on ISIS?

Is this supposed to be in contrast to Donald Trump, who says flat out he's smarter than the generals when it comes to matters such as ISIS?
Obama does not feel comfortable around professional warriors because he is not very masculine and has been brought up with the "America is bad school of thought" from the 1960's and 1970's.

Forum List

Back