Armed Militias Guard Border Against 'Threat' Of Immigrant Children

So you're looking forward to seeing little kids shot just to further your agenda?
And you really hope a Vet does it right?

You're one sick fucker.
I can see what's coming, and it will be a teen shot by a little man with a big gun playing army, and he will be sent up the river where he belongs.

Thus making him an RW icon, a hero for all time - all because he shot a child.

A BROWN child.

Just like the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Oh, look, everybody, Luddly Neddite just played a Hazlnut! (See signature below.)

622x350.jpg

very interesting you post a photo of an MS13 gang member guarding the drug cartels, have you got any other anti-American bullshit to spread around ? :up:

That would still not be accurate.
Oh but it would be. We are a nation built upon stolen land, mostly. Worse than Israel even since we happily committed, helped greatly by disease, genocide.

Do you know of any nations that weren't? Including the native Americans. If it bothers you you are free to go elsewhere.

Yes, many were, but two wrongs make a right? And what do you think my fore-bearers were doing, committing genocide and buying slaves. Unlike you guys, I'm honest about it.

What do we call men who shoot at children running from men trying to rape and/or kill them?

Is there a word for that?

They are certainly not "American" in any sense of the word -- yet they are citizens. How did these people get so filled with rage and hate?

622x350.jpg

You know how you can spot the coward? He wears a mask when going out to shoot children.

622x350.jpg

They are American in every sense of the word.

Americans who are sick and tired of this country being overrun by illegals.

Americans who are sick and tired of a fucking Govt thats does nothing about it.

Americans who are sick and tired of our taxdollars going to these illegals.

Hope what they are doing works.

Oh, and your an idiot.

His WHAT is an idiot?

Won't the anti-America haters be thrilled when these jerks come home with a child's head hanging off their belt?

Really - this is about as sick as it gets.

Desperate children being met with the American taliban.

Sick stuff.

LMAO A childs head. Boy you have a lot of faith in Americans to believe that bullshit.

They aren't Anti-Americans. They are Americans doing what our Govt won't do. Defend the borders. They report to BP and they sure don't take fingers, heads or anything else.

You and your left leaning idiots sure are a hoot. Laughable to say the least.

Wonder if you live on the border and have to put up with all the illegals? I live in Florida and we have loads of em sucking off our social services and tax dollars.

Our country is being overrun by illegals and they are costing we American taxpayers up the ass. Get rid of the lot of em and don't let those disease and lice ridden kids from SA in either.

One has to wonder what those Clowns in DC use for brains and idiots like you for that matter.

Last edited:
He should have said America was founded by Invaders...
That would still not be accurate.
Oh but it would be.

It would not. Europeans began settling in North America centuries before any of the Founding Fathers were born. Hamilton is the only one of what we consider the 'Founding Fathers' not born in America. Only 8 of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional convention in 1787 were not born in America. The 'invading' part - if you wish to look at it that way - happened long before any of them came along. Of course those on the far left who cannot but view history through an anti-American prism will see every moment since 1492 until today as an act of 'invasion,' because they are idiots.

Oh but it would be. We are a nation built upon stolen land, mostly. Worse than Israel even since we happily committed, helped greatly by disease, genocide.

Do you know of any nations that weren't? Including the native Americans. If it bothers you you are free to go elsewhere.

Yes, many were, but two wrongs make a right? And what do you think my fore-bearers were doing, committing genocide and buying slaves. Unlike you guys, I'm honest about it.

Our fore-bears are not us. We have no claim to their virtues or faults.

Nice to know the only thing Paintmyass considers Americans to be is invaders.

Shows one and all what an asshole he truly is.

Wonder why he hasn't moved to Cuba since he hates America and Americans so much??

Our fore-bears are not us. We have no claim to their virtues or faults.

Fine, but you can still honest about their actions? Give it a shot.

Wonder why he hasn't moved to Cuba since he hates America and Americans so much??
Hate it? My people founded it sweetheart. It's you kind that hate it and need to start packing.

Hate it? My people founded it sweetheart. It's you kind that hate it and need to start packing.

You sure throw lots off eggs at America and Americans for someone who doesn't hate it. In fact according to your posts everything America does is wrong.

As for founders. My ancestors were right there with yours founding this country.

My kind?? What the kind who want to defend it??

Now your talking but you've got it in reverse. Your kind, who hate America need to start packing in fact your should already be packed.

Have a nice flight out of America.

Unaffiliated "militia" groups armed with semi-automatic rifles, masks, camouflage and tactical gear have been spotted in the Texas Rio Grande Valley, protecting the U.S.-Mexico border, one can only assume, from the thousands of unaccompanied children who have fled record violence in their home countries in Central America.

Photos published by The San Antonio Express-News on Monday show dozens of members of more than 10 "active" groups walking around campsites, pointing rifles and pistols out of frame, and interacting with U.S. Border Patrol agents. The members' faces were blurred, by request of the group's spokesperson who provided the photos, because of their fear of being identified by "cartel and gang members."

The movement, called Operation Secure Our Border, was formed in response to the recent influx of undocumented immigrants. It includes members from the Three Percenters, Patriots and Oath Keepers, the latter of which was involved with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's tense standoff with the Bureau of Land Management earlier this year.

What do we call men who shoot at children running from men trying to rape and/or kill them?

They are certainly not "American" in any sense of the word -- yet they are citizens. How did these people get so filled with rage and hate?

622x350.jpg

You know how you can spot the coward? He wears a mask when going out to shoot children.

622x350.jpg

They are American in every sense of the word.

Americans who are sick and tired of this country being overrun by illegals.

Americans who are sick and tired of a fucking Govt thats does nothing about it.

Americans who are sick and tired of our taxdollars going to these illegals.

Hope what they are doing works.

Oh, and your an idiot.

"Oh, and your an idiot."

Umm...:)

Unaffiliated "militia" groups armed with semi-automatic rifles, masks, camouflage and tactical gear have been spotted in the Texas Rio Grande Valley, protecting the U.S.-Mexico border, one can only assume, from the thousands of unaccompanied children who have fled record violence in their home countries in Central America.

Photos published by The San Antonio Express-News on Monday show dozens of members of more than 10 "active" groups walking around campsites, pointing rifles and pistols out of frame, and interacting with U.S. Border Patrol agents. The members' faces were blurred, by request of the group's spokesperson who provided the photos, because of their fear of being identified by "cartel and gang members."

The movement, called Operation Secure Our Border, was formed in response to the recent influx of undocumented immigrants. It includes members from the Three Percenters, Patriots and Oath Keepers, the latter of which was involved with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's tense standoff with the Bureau of Land Management earlier this year.

622x350.jpg

622x350.jpg

This is extremely inflammatory.

That's the problem here. Liberals are assuming things and they are wrong. There have been shots fired at border guards from the Mexican side. Are you going to tell me that children are firing at our border guards? Of course not. The extra security is to protect people from those launching attacks on the guards.

I am so sick of idiots who pretend that it's only children coming across. This entire thing is orchestrated and it's a cover for other dangerous groups to get across the border. I guess liberals are okay with drug cartels, terrorists and gangs coming in to do harm to all of us. As long as you protect Obama, there is no price too high, right?

Forum List

Back