Armed Neo-Nazis Patrolling Sanford

Wannna bet you are just being silly? Right wingers don't like NAZIS anymore than leftie puds do. No, despite all the hyperbole. Actually, my father, a total “right winger” if there ever was one, was total softie. He put his life on the line and was wounded fighting the fascist. The same ones that gassed innocent people. The same ones that started WWII. He was my personal hero. I know what he did years later. Not from anything he said. Don’t sell right wingers short. I thnik they wiill do more than any liberal will, and they have proved it.

Talk to the descendents of the libs who fought in the Abraham Lincoln outfits in the Spanish Civil War and those who fought against the fascists and militarists in WWII. Cons and libs are equally patriotic and motivated by the Constitution.

You still do not get it, do you? The man will be arrested by Tuesday on an indictment by the grand jury. You are quoting someone talking about what the prosecutor and police are supposed to do or not do. And that person has it wrong on what constitutes a malicious arrest.

I hope that in now way you are defending what GZ did once he got out of the car when he was told not to do so.

That is what the grand jury is going to hang him on, I bet: his failure to comply vacated his call on the law as a defense.

Another JokeStarkey Prediction Fail....

Trayvon Martin Case: Armed Neo-Nazis Patrolling Sanford

Wanna bet the rw's will be just fine with this? Wanna bet they'll say that somebody deserves a bunch of neo-nazi's strutting around with guns, threatening blacks who dare to walk to the convenience store to buy - OMG, HOW DARE THEY! - candy and ice tea.

Why don't people see where this is heading?

How many scum bags out there figure that if Zimmerman could get away with it, they can too?

All they have to do is say they felt threatened by the person (of color) they followed, stalked, chased and killed.

Huffing and puffing again

UPDATE: 11:15 p.m. According to the Miami New Times, the Sanford Police Department issued a statement, saying that there is no evidence of neo-Nazis in the area.

Trayvon Martin Case: Armed Neo-Nazis Patrolling Sanford

Wanna bet the rw's will be just fine with this? Wanna bet they'll say that somebody deserves a bunch of neo-nazi's strutting around with guns, threatening blacks who dare to walk to the convenience store to buy - OMG, HOW DARE THEY! - candy and ice tea.

Why don't people see where this is heading?

How many scum bags out there figure that if Zimmerman could get away with it, they can too?

All they have to do is say they felt threatened by the person (of color) they followed, stalked, chased and killed.

Huffing and puffing again

UPDATE: 11:15 p.m. According to the Miami New Times, the Sanford Police Department issued a statement, saying that there is no evidence of neo-Nazis in the area.
HuffPo lies AGAIN, yet folks STILL take their word for anything.

Such blatant intellectual laziness.

And you both know what you and I would do if we were being stalked.

You would run away.

I would take the stalker down, period.

What leftist party line? GZ is a democrat, I carry conceal. The man got stupid, a kid is dead, and GZ will pay for it. That isn't politics, daveman (your avi becomes you), and GZ will pay for it.

Yep, I call bs on you. No, you can't even spell well much less read clearly; you have no idea what the law says on this matter. You are not a Republican, so what you have to say about party and leftists does not matter. GZ is a democrat, you are a weirdo, I am GOP and a carry conceal, and the feds and state will tell us what is going to happen.
:lmao:

Fakey, Fakey, Fakey. If you'd gone to a real-life concealed carry class, you'd have learned that you can't just off someone for stalking you. They must not cover that in pretend CHL classes, I guess.

Also, before you criticize someone else for their English, you might want to look after your own. The wording is "carry concealed." Feel free to write that down. :thup:

Crackerjack, stop talking and come here. Look at me. Look at me!! Stop talking! And listen! Did you really write "you can't just off someone for stalking you"? TM did not off anyone for stalking, he was defending himself.

And before you correct anyone's diction and syntax again, read your own material.

Sheesh.

Crackerjack, stop talking and come here. Look at me. Look at me!! Stop talking! And listen! Did you really write "you can't just off someone for stalking you"? TM did not off anyone for stalking, he was defending himself.
I was responding to your post that you would "take the stalker down," brainchild.

And before you correct anyone's diction and syntax again, read your own material.

Sheesh.
In other words, you're rubber and I'm glue, right?

Seriously. :lmao:

TM is acceptable, GZ is acceptable, your nonsense is not. The grand jury is going to disagree with your analysis. The grand jury will give you the cite on how GZ broke the law.

Grand juries do not cite or interpret the law.
Judges do that.
Grand juries interpret the credibility of the evidence and the witnesses. They issue a bill or no bill on the presentment of the case.
Judges interpet and cite law.
Juries convict or acquit and are given jury charges on the law at trial before deliberations, not during the grand jury.

You still do not get it, do you? The man will be arrested by Tuesday on an indictment by the grand jury. You are quoting someone talking about what the prosecutor and police are supposed to do or not do. And that person has it wrong on what constitutes a malicious arrest.

I hope that in now way you are defending what GZ did once he got out of the car when he was told not to do so.

That is what the grand jury is going to hang him on, I bet: his failure to comply vacated his call on the law as a defense.

He never was told not to exit his vehicle.
You need to read the call and the incident report.
From the incident report one can easily see that the police are relying on the witnesses.
And they will corrobarate Zimmerman's version before the grand jury.
Manslaughter maybe, probably.
But those of us that know criminal procedure and the law know for damn sure this is not murder. There is no motive or planning to kill.

More importantly on all of this, and I got it wrong, is that there will be no grand jury. Thanks, Gadawag, for your posts.

"From the moment she was assigned, Ms. Corey (SP) noted she may not need a grand jury," a statement from Corey's office read. "The decision should not be considered a factor in the final determination of the case. At this time, the investigation continues and there will be no further comment from this office." Trayvon Martin shooting: no grand jury for Zimmerman | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

I think GZ acted wrongly and stupidly and criminally. However, what I think is not important now, only what the SP thinks. I am very curious to see if the SP will bring charges.

If not, then GZ is at the mercy of those may act criminally and maliciously toward him and those whom he cares about. I hope they do show mercy and leave him alone.

In other words, you are wrong. Seriously.
Ah, no. I know reading your posts is painful, but suck it up and read the one I quoted to you, Fakey. The one where you would "take the stalker down," big, tough man that you are.

So do you keep your cap gun in your purse or tuck it into your bra? :gay:

I am not worried about that or what you think, crackerlack. But having said that, I can see you are a wannabee on the Board so carryon, please, by all means. :lol:

I am not worried about that or what you think, crackerlack.
Which is why you jumped right up and replied to me a whole minute later. :lmao:
But having said that, I can see you are a wannabee on the Board so carryon, please, by all means. :lol:
Yeah. My object in life is to be a big deal on an Internet message board. :rolleyes:

Please, tell us again how you'd slap a big, mean stalker with your handbag.

I carry my Cap gun in an NRA Hoodie.

635lg.jpg

Seriously, they work great for Fall and Winter CCW and I would highly recommend one to anyone in need of an easy carry cool weather piece of CCW gear.

I imagine that sales have likely increased because of this Trayvon Martin bullshite.

http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=11&p=CO+635&ct=e

As an aside I sure would like to see Florida's Stand your ground law spread to a lot more states.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back