Armed Neo-Nazis Patrolling Sanford

In other words, you are wrong. Seriously.

Jake come here now shut the fuck up and listen to me, I said shut the fuck up, not another fucking word. Now I have asked you what experience do you have as an law enforcement officer? Have you received any training or have you worked as a civilian LEO? If you haven'r who the fuck are you to tell anyone they are wrong? I at least have the training and the experience to know what to look for in a crime seine investigation. I can interpret the evidence that has been allowed for public viewing. What have you got? A membership on a message board and a keyboard? Yep I thought so.

More importantly on all of this, and I got it wrong, is that there will be no grand jury. Thanks, Gadawag, for your posts.

"From the moment she was assigned, Ms. Corey (SP) noted she may not need a grand jury," a statement from Corey's office read. "The decision should not be considered a factor in the final determination of the case. At this time, the investigation continues and there will be no further comment from this office." Trayvon Martin shooting: no grand jury for Zimmerman | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

I think GZ acted wrongly and stupidly and criminally. However, what I think is not important now, only what the SP thinks. I am very curious to see if the SP will bring charges.

If not, then GZ is at the mercy of those may act criminally and maliciously toward him and those whom he cares about. I hope they do show mercy and leave him alone.
What law did he violate?

Once again, littledeb, what you suggest is unimportant. You and your words don't carry weight here. Now please post more nonsense so we can continue laughing at you. :lol:

I am not worried about that or what you think, crackerlack.
Which is why you jumped right up and replied to me a whole minute later. :lmao:
But having said that, I can see you are a wannabee on the Board so carryon, please, by all means. :lol:
Yeah. My object in life is to be a big deal on an Internet message board. :rolleyes:

Please, tell us again how you'd slap a big, mean stalker with your handbag.

:lol:
This is the part in Fakey's fail where he turtles up.

Once again, littledeb, what you suggest is unimportant. You and your words don't carry weight here. Now please post more nonsense so we can continue laughing at you. :lol:

Having some law enforcement experience before you can honestly discuss the Trayvon Martin Shooting is unimportant?You aren't that stupid are you? But then again I think you are.

Having some law enforcement experience before you can honestly discuss the Trayvon Martin Shooting is unimportant?You aren't that stupid are you? But then again I think you are.

No law enforcement is required for this, but, yes, I served as a Legal NCO and investigator in Korea and at Fort Hood, after several years in the infantry. But that really carries no more weight than you being a deputy dawg in NC, friend.

That is always what frauds say, Crackerjack, that they have won the debate.

Bring real stuff and we can talk, but I won't descend to arguing mindless baubles with you. :lol:

No law enforcement is required for this, but, yes, I served as a Legal NCO and investigator in Korea and at Fort Hood, after several years in the infantry. But that really carries no more weight than you being a deputy dawg in NC, friend.

Dude I heard your story before and that's not the way you told it. fucking liar. Nevertheless, I said civilian law enforcement experience Military investigations procedures are different than Civilian. You know how I know because I did get to do some investigation as a Air Force security police officer. So jake you can't lie to me.

That is always what frauds say, Crackerjack, that they have won the debate.

Bring real stuff and we can talk, but I won't descend to arguing mindless baubles with you. :lol:
I didn't say anything about my winning the debate, numbnuts. You had already gone down in flames by the time I showed up.

I don't waste my time talking substance to your dumb ass. When I asked you to prove something, you ran off and hid like the pussy you are. Now say something you think is pithy to cover up your fail, m'kay? :lmao:

That's what all the losers say, crackerjack: you, bigreb, and the rest.

I do enjoy watching you guys run around pissing on yourselves, as if what you are writing has any real worth at all.

But you are entertainment for me, so I do thank you for that.

I do enjoy watching you guys run around pissing on yourselves, as if what you are writing has any real worth at all.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. So damned predictable.

*yawn!*

Jake what you write is even less important than what truth doesn't matter writes.

*yawn!*

:lol: You are deflecting, cj.

Where's bigreb? I can hear him mumbling incoherently but isn't saying anything of sense. :lol:

*yawn!*

Where's bigreb? I can hear him mumbling incoherently but isn't saying anything of sense. :lol:

If you take those blinders off your eyes you could comprehend things better.

Therefore, the rest of us black [insert racial epithet here] would be giddy to get rid of the criminal element of our race.

Yet whoever "us" is in your formulation, never makes an appearance and seems to have no sway. I don't actually think you're off here. I just think that in the end, blacks will all stick together, no matter what.

I hope whites are the same way.

Because race war is coming, whether you want it or not.

*yawn!*

Deflecting from what exactly, dipshit?

Forum List

Back