Armed Neo-Nazis Patrolling Sanford

And you both know what you and I would do if we were being stalked.

You would run away.

I would take the stalker down, period.

TM is acceptable, GZ is acceptable, your nonsense is not. The grand jury is going to disagree with your analysis. The grand jury will give you the cite on how GZ broke the law.

You mean your nonsense if you can't at least spell their first or last names you have no business in this discussion. What experience do you have or have you ever had in law enforcement? as for broken laws what laws under Florida statutes did Zimmerman violate? Name one. Do you have any knowledge of how many home break ins that gated community had within the past year? 100 being the safest they were number 3 in the nation compered to other cities their size. And yes I have posted the link several times in these threads.

Sanford crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

GZ, when he got out of the car and pursued, despite being ordered not to do so by the dispatcher, became a stalker. He can't hide behind the law. The grand jury will indict him by Tuesday.
Ahhh, good ol' Fakey. Can always be counted on to regurgitate the leftist party line.

What leftist party line? GZ is a democrat, I carry conceal. The man got stupid, a kid is dead, and GZ will pay for it. That isn't politics, daveman (your avi becomes you), and GZ will pay for it.

You don't have any power here to enforce anything you don't like, do you, brnc? :lol:

You clearly don't know the law, you clearly are thinking in racial terms (you get dumb when you do that, then you get mad when made a fool, then you get dumber, and the cycle continues).

The grand jury will let us know, and I suspect the feds will let us also know.

GZ, when he got out of the car and pursued, despite being ordered not to do so by the dispatcher, became a stalker. He can't hide behind the law. The grand jury will indict him by Tuesday.
Ahhh, good ol' Fakey. Can always be counted on to regurgitate the leftist party line.

What leftist party line? GZ is a democrat, I carry conceal. The man got stupid, a kid is dead, and GZ will pay for it. That isn't politics, daveman (your avi becomes you), and GZ will pay for it.

Same old idiot bullshit from the poser.

You don't have any power here to enforce anything you don't like, do you, brnc? :lol:

You clearly don't know the law, you clearly are thinking in racial terms (you get dumb when you do that, then you get mad when made a fool, then you get dumber, and the cycle continues).

The grand jury will let us know, and I suspect the feds will let us also know.

I clearly do know the law more so than you.

Yep, I call bs on you. No, you can't even spell well much less read clearly; you have no idea what the law says on this matter. You are not a Republican, so what you have to say about party and leftists does not matter. GZ is a democrat, you are a weirdo, I am GOP and a carry conceal, and the feds and state will tell us what is going to happen.

Yep, I call bs on you. No, you can't even spell well much less read clearly; you have no idea what the law says on this matter. You are not a Republican, so what you have to say about party and leftists does not matter. GZ is a democrat, you are a weirdo, I am GOP and a carry conceal, and the feds and state will tell us what is going to happen.

No, you can't even spell well much less read clearly; you have no idea what the law says on this matter.
On this subject I have corrected more people since you have been gone. Again I ask what is your experience as a law enforcement officer? Here from the city manager.

Why was George Zimmerman not arrested the night of the shooting?
When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr.
Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time
was supported by physical evidence and testimony. By Florida Statute, law
enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and
circumstances they had at the time. Additionally, when any police officer makes an
arrest for any reason, the officer MUST swear and affirm that he/she is making the
arrest in good faith and with probable cause. If the arrest is done maliciously and in
bad faith, the officer and the City may be held liable.
According to Florida Statute 776.032 :
776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use
of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is
justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action
for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law
enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance
of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance
with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have
known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the
term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or
prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the
use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the
person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the
force that was used was unlawful.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf
Clearly your time away from this board did not make you any smarter.

You are merely quoting statute without understanding it.

Pay attention this week, pay attention clearly, and you will end up (as almost always you do), correcting yourself.

You are merely quoting statute without understanding it.

Pay attention this week, pay attention clearly, and you will end up (as almost always you do), correcting yourself.

I'm also quoting the city manager of Sanford you fuck wit

Why was George Zimmerman not arrested the night of the shooting?
When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr.
Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time
was supported by physical evidence and testimony. By Florida Statute, law
enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and
circumstances they had at the time. Additionally, when any police officer makes an
arrest for any reason, the officer MUST swear and affirm that he/she is making the
arrest in good faith and with probable cause. If the arrest is done maliciously and in
bad faith, the officer and the City may be held liable.
I understand the law that's why Zimmerman was not arrested.
Maybe you should enroll in BLET

Last edited:
You still do not get it, do you? The man will be arrested by Tuesday on an indictment by the grand jury. You are quoting someone talking about what the prosecutor and police are supposed to do or not do. And that person has it wrong on what constitutes a malicious arrest.

I hope that in now way you are defending what GZ did once he got out of the car when he was told not to do so.

That is what the grand jury is going to hang him on, I bet: his failure to comply vacated his call on the law as a defense.

You still do not get it, do you? The man will be arrested by Tuesday on an indictment by the grand jury. You are quoting someone talking about what the prosecutor and police are supposed to do or not do. And that person has it wrong on what constitutes a malicious arrest.

I hope that in now way you are defending what GZ did once he got out of the car when he was told not to do so.

That is what the grand jury is going to hang him on, I bet: his failure to comply vacated his call on the law as a defense.

For what? What crime has Zimmerman committed?

Yep, I call bs on you. No, you can't even spell well much less read clearly
Could you explain what now way means?

And that person has it wrong on what constitutes a malicious arrest.

That person is the city Manger you fucking idiot. You don't think the city Manger hasn't consulted with the city attorney on this issue, or even the State Attorney?

That is what the grand jury is going to hang him on, I bet: his failure to comply vacated his call on the law as a defense
Again what Florida law did Zimmerman violate? Quote the statute

The party line that Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

Exactly as you've been programmed.

No neo Nazis confirmed as being in Sanford, that was only a statement by one of them. And the SP will make her decision, and everyone will have to accept it.

Wannna bet you are just being silly? Right wingers don't like NAZIS anymore than leftie puds do. No, despite all the hyperbole. Actually, my father, a total “right winger” if there ever was one, was total softie. He put his life on the line and was wounded fighting the fascist. The same ones that gassed innocent people. The same ones that started WWII. He was my personal hero. I know what he did years later. Not from anything he said. Don’t sell right wingers short. I thnik they wiill do more than any liberal will, and they have proved it.

Last edited:
First of all, Sanford police report no gatherings of any sort other than an Easter egg hunt.

So, what is this bullshit?

Secondly, what is the difference between these alleged neo-nazis and Sharpton and the New Black Panthers?

Nothing. So why the applause?

Forum List

Back