"Armed Patriots" lol

Player35

Mar 15, 2022
Why shouldn't we have gun control laws that curb the so called "armed patriots" when the only armed "patriots" that exist, are in the National Guard, here to crush the tyrade of treasonous, ignorant, violent, rioting rednecks?

I'm saying you are a liar.
And I don't give a fuck what you said or what any of you rat bags ever said or ever will say.

And the day you want a new civil war is the day we'll kick your ass again...

Just take over a news station, and have a made up uniformed general on your side broadcast declaration, and display proof of war conditions and war intent, and commit an attack.
:)

Last edited:
I doubt the National Guard is legal. The constitution says about the state militia, nowhere is it written that the state militia should be subordinated feds
And nobody gives a fuck what a redneck thinks is legal..
It's legal because we up north here, the boss, said it is.
Now come do something about it.
Try to do something about it redneck.

And nobody gives a fuck what a redneck thinks is legal..
It's legal because we up north here, the boss, said it is.
Now come do something about it.
Try to do something about it redneck.
You northern pseudo-americans of British origin are yourself illegal in the US, your word is worthless, the US ceased to be an appendage of Britain in 1776, the Yankees in the US have bird rights

I doubt the National Guard is legal. The constitution says about the state militia, nowhere is it written that the state militia should be subordinated feds
The National Guard is a state-based military force that becomes part of the reserve components of the United States Army and the United States Air Force when activated for federal missions.

It is officially created under Congress's Article 1 Section 8 ability to 'raise and support armies'.
All members of the National Guard are also members of the organized militia of the United States as defined by 10 U.S.C. § 246. National Guard units are under the dual control of the state governments and the federal government.

You northern pseudo-americans of British origin are yourself illegal in the US, your word is worthless, the US ceased to be an appendage of Britain in 1776, the Yankees in the US have bird rights
Come up here and try to make us leave..
I'm British, northern and proud of it and I'm going nowhere and we'll kick your ass again.
Lol

The National Guard is a state-based military force that becomes part of the reserve components of the United States Army and the United States Air Force when activated for federal missions.

It is officially created under Congress's Article 1 Section 8 ability to 'raise and support armies'.
All members of the National Guard are also members of the organized militia of the United States as defined by 10 U.S.C. § 246. National Guard units are under the dual control of the state governments and the federal government.
The constitution says that the state has a militia subordinate to the state and not to the feds.

By the way, where is it written that the state militia can be used by the feds to wage war against the people of the United States? Including against the uprisings of civilians? After all, the feds use the national guard to suppress the popular movements of the states.

What can a British person be proud of? The fact that he is a fat-assed henpecked and huckster? lol

American girls love machos, not fat ass hucksters
What can US brits be proud of?
That we kicked your ass in the civil war and ended your reign of terror against blacks..

And we're not stupid uneducated fat tubs of lard who smoke meth and have HIV and without us, your Nascar wouldn't exist..
Lol

The constitution says that the state has a militia subordinate to the state and not to the feds.
Where does it say that?
By the way, where is it written that the state militia can be used by the feds to wage war against the people of the United States?
When you take the oath.

• I, (state your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Including against the uprisings of civilians? After all, the feds use the national guard to suppress the popular movements of the states.
YES.

What can US brits be proud of?
That we kicked your ass in the civil war and ended your reign of terror against blacks..

And we're not stupid uneducated rat tubs of lard who smoke meth and have HIV and without us, your Nascar wouldn't exist..
Lol
The British do not know how to fight, they do everything by proxy, everyone knows this.

You are lying, you lost the civil war, otherwise the Americans would be under the British crown. It was with you that America fought for independence, cretin, and you still call yourself "educated"?

We are also proud that we don't believe in a fairytale whose practices would be insulting, without brainwashing.
Lol

The British do not know how to fight, they do everything by proxy, everyone knows this.

You are lying, you lost the civil war, otherwise the Americans would be under the British crown. It was with you that America fought for independence, cretin, and you still call yourself "educated"?
Blah blah blah...
You said the same in 1861..
Want to try again fat ass?
Lmao

Forum List

Back