Armed security

If all schools need armed security to protect children. And places of worship now need armed security to protect worshippers.

That is a lot of armed security. No doubt there are other places that would need this type of cover.

Where are all of these low wage protectors coming from ?

And who will pay for them ?
Of course many places with armed protection have still had mass casualties. Meanwhile countries with strong gun control don't have regular mass shootings.

You keep jinxing those countries..... they haven't had a history of mass shootings, yet....but that didn't stop the muslims from murdering 135 people at the Paris Concert and Charlie Hebdo, where they used fully automatic military weapons, and grenades...which are completely illegal in France and the rest of Europe......

You guys..... keep jinxing those countries.... their gun control laws do not protect them, their populations are becoming more violent, and they have just as much access to guns as our criminals do...once they decide to commit mass shootings, they will be even more helpless because in a lot of those places, the normal police are not armed....

If the crazed gunman stormed into a church, shot 6 and then was downed by an armed parishioner, would that be considered a good thing? The dead gunman wins the game by a score of 6-1. How many would have been shot if there were NO guns in the building?

I guess my question is how do you stop the shooter from getting a gun?
Strong gun laws. Have you noticed we are the only country who regularly has mass shootings? Our laws are incredibly weak. Even angry children can get guns.

Ok, I don’t own a gun, and I feel secure.

So did Dr. Petit...until he wasn't....

If all schools need armed security to protect children. And places of worship now need armed security to protect worshippers.

That is a lot of armed security. No doubt there are other places that would need this type of cover.

Of course many places with armed protection have still had mass casualties. Meanwhile countries with strong gun control don't have regular mass shootings.

Moron....Crimea had a mass shooting at a college this week....the shooter used a pump action shotgun and murdered 21 students...... they have strict gun control laws there...you doofus....

You keep jinxing those countries..... they haven't had a history of mass shootings, yet....but that didn't stop the muslims from murdering 135 people at the Paris Concert and Charlie Hebdo, where they used fully automatic military weapons, and grenades...which are completely illegal in France and the rest of Europe......

You guys..... keep jinxing those countries.... their gun control laws do not protect them, their populations are becoming more violent, and they have just as much access to guns as our criminals do...once they decide to commit mass shootings, they will be even more helpless because in a lot of those places, the normal police are not armed....
Yeah, how many years ago was that? You got your weak gun laws, why are we having so many mass killings? Why are police dying weekly in shootings? How may must die before you realize you are wrong?

Moron....Crimea had a mass shooting at a college this week....the shooter used a pump action shotgun and murdered 21 students...... they have strict gun control laws there...you doofus....
Crimea? Weren't they just taken over by Russia? Yeah, real stable place...

Actually eliminating gun free zones goes a long way in making shooter's targets safer.

Great Idea (jnot)

I bet you want others to believe you thought this foolishness all by yourself.

You say that as if it was an intelligent statement.......

Gun free zones draw these shooters.....we know because they tell us ..... you hate guns, and because of that, you don't want this problem solved, you need dead people to push gun control.

The only smart thing to do is to allow normal, law abiding people to carry their legal guns with them when they go to these places...do that, and mass shooters will stop attacking them....

The Anti-Trump, Anti-Israel shooter didn't attack when there was armed security at the synagogue, he attacked when it was a gun free zone... you refuse to learn that lesson, now more people will die....

If the crazed gunman stormed into a church, shot 6 and then was downed by an armed parishioner, would that be considered a good thing? The dead gunman wins the game by a score of 6-1. How many would have been shot if there were NO guns in the building?

Strong gun laws. Have you noticed we are the only country who regularly has mass shootings? Our laws are incredibly weak. Even angry children can get guns.

Lots of people with guns also die. See Chris Kyle.

Yeah, how many years ago was that? You got your weak gun laws, why are we having so many mass killings? Why are police dying weekly in shootings? How may must die before you realize you are wrong?

Moron.....terrorists, on government terrorist watch lists and convicted felons to boot got fully automatic rifles, pistols and grenades easily.....in a country where all of that is illegal....... If they want to do it again, they will do it again.....

Police die here because morons like you support a political party that lets violent killers out of jail over and over again.....

Actually eliminating gun free zones goes a long way in making shooter's targets safer.

Great Idea (jnot)

Gun free zones draw these shooters.....we know because they tell us ..... you hate guns, and because of that, you don't want this problem solved, you need dead people to push gun control.

The only smart thing to do is to allow normal, law abiding people to carry their legal guns with them when they go to these places...do that, and mass shooters will stop attacking them....

The Anti-Trump, Anti-Israel shooter didn't attack when there was armed security at the synagogue, he attacked when it was a gun free zone... you refuse to learn that lesson, now more people will die....
They happen everywhere. Our police who are always armed are shot and killed weekly. Something that is very rare in countries with strong gun control. The Orlando night club had armed security. Too many guns equals too many deaths.

Lots of people with guns also die. See Chris Kyle.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...... get back to me when you match that number....

Great Idea (jnot)

They happen everywhere. Our police who are always armed are shot and killed weekly. Something that is very rare in countries with strong gun control. The Orlando night club had armed security. Too many guns equals too many deaths.

Tell that to the Mexican police....Mexico has extreme gun control and the military controls the only gun store...and the police there are routinely killed by drug cartels using fully automatic military weapons.....just across our border..... you doofus.

Moron.....terrorists, on government terrorist watch lists and convicted felons to boot got fully automatic rifles, pistols and grenades easily.....in a country where all of that is illegal....... If they want to do it again, they will do it again.....

Police die here because morons like you support a political party that lets violent killers out of jail over and over again.....
How long ago was that? If only we had years between each mass shooting. A few weeks ago we had 3 in 2 days!

The police die because we have so many guns. Many police killers have no record. Stop the lies, too many are dying.

If I die, I die.

How long ago was that? If only we had years between each mass shooting. A few weeks ago we had 3 in 2 days!

The police die because we have so many guns. Many police killers have no record. Stop the lies, too many are dying.

Wrong, almost all police shooters had long histories of crime and violence you moron.....

Great Idea (jnot)

Tell that to the Mexican police....Mexico has extreme gun control and the military controls the only gun store...and the police there are routinely killed by drug cartels using fully automatic military weapons.....just across our border..... you doofus.
They are extremely corrupt. They can't enforce laws when even the police are corrupt. Just a few weeks ago the military disarmed an entire police force because they were corrupt.

Wrong, almost all police shooters had long histories of crime and violence you moron.....
Wrong, many do not. Stop the lies.

If I die, I die.
Lets hope it is of old age!

If I die, I die.
Lets hope it is of old age!

Toronto....this year...They have extreme gun control too....... gun crime is up in Canada......you keep jinxing these countries....

Attacker in Toronto rampage identified - CNN

The assailant in the Toronto shooting rampage, which left two dead and injured 13, has been identified as Faisal Hussain.

Anyone who advocates for more guns and armed security as a ‘solution’ to the problem of gun crime and violence is being intellectually lazy.

Forum List

Back