Armed security

Your thread tire is redundant - the only time something can be called Security is when they are armed and given the ability to actually use those armaments. Anything less doesn’t qualify as Security.

The best Security is allowing legal gun owners to carry in your place of business. Any place that doesn’t allow armed citizens should be required by law to provide Security at all times.

If all schools need armed security to protect children. And places of worship now need armed security to protect worshippers.

That is a lot of armed security. No doubt there are other places that would need this type of cover.

Where are all of these low wage protectors coming from ?

And who will pay for them ?
A common defense issue requires recourse to our common law.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We should have no security problems in our free States. We have a Second Amendment.

Your thread tire is redundant - the only time something can be called Security is when they are armed and given the ability to actually use those armaments. Anything less doesn’t qualify as Security.

The best Security is allowing legal gun owners to carry in your place of business. Any place that doesn’t allow armed citizens should be required by law to provide Security at all times.
The synagogue shooter had no criminal record in Pa and a license to carry firearms. One of those good guys with a gun.

The synagogue shooter had no criminal record in Pa and a license to carry firearms. One of those good guys with a gun.

How many parishioners were armed? Would the church have even allowed them to be? If not, why wasn’t there any Security at the synagogue?
The synagogue had no metal detectors so the parishioners could have been armed....and shot in the back. We should be forced to live like this? It`s an international embarrassment.

The synagogue had no metal detectors so the parishioners could have been armed....and shot in the back. We should be forced to live like this? It`s an international embarrassment.

Those who do not make their Security a priority don’t deserve safety. I honestly could not care any less about what the international community thinks of us.

If the crazed gunman stormed into a church, shot 6 and then was downed by an armed parishioner, would that be considered a good thing? The dead gunman wins the game by a score of 6-1. How many would have been shot if there were NO guns in the building?

If the crazed gunman stormed into a church, shot 6 and then was downed by an armed parishioner, would that be considered a good thing? The dead gunman wins the game by a score of 6-1. How many would have been shot if there were NO guns in the building?

You and I both know that.the disarming of the American Public is not possible. Let’s move on to actual solutions, like proper Security.

You and I both know that.the disarming of the American Public is not possible. Let’s move on to actual solutions, like proper Security.
We should have no security problems in our free States. We have a Second Amendment.

[QUOTE="danielpalos, post: 21078814, member: 53092]We should have no security problems in our free States. We have a Second Amendment.[/QUOTE]

We have limits on that Right which lessen its effectiveness.

For example: my wife and I declined a birthday party invitation today because the event was being held at Chuck E Cheese which has no security but bans weapons from its property.

There are buildings and rooms a person cannot get in without scanning a card and there are gates as entrances to places where you must pass the security check point. Security can be ushers at a place of worship with metal detector wands.

There are buildings and rooms a person cannot get in without scanning a card and there are gates as entrances to places where you must pass the security check point. Security can be ushers at a place of worship with metal detector wands.

What good does that wand do against the gun under the shooters jacket? Nothing.

If all schools need armed security to protect children. And places of worship now need armed security to protect worshippers.

That is a lot of armed security. No doubt there are other places that would need this type of cover.

Of course many places with armed protection have still had mass casualties. Meanwhile countries with strong gun control don't have regular mass shootings.

My grandkids don’t havarmed security guards at their schools. Also don’t have security guards at church. The only places I see security guards are at the downtown transit station and banks, other then that I never see them.

I am sure large cities might have problems but most of America is peaceful and pleasant. In Mexico you see security guards armed with machine guns or something that looks damn close. When I was in Europe I saw security guards, not like Mexico, more like the U.S.

I'm always armed when I go to shul.

I guess my question is how do you stop the shooter from getting a gun?

Strong gun laws. Have you noticed we are the only country who regularly has mass shootings? Our laws are incredibly weak. Even angry children can get guns.

Strong gun laws. Have you noticed we are the only country who regularly has mass shootings? Our laws are incredibly weak. Even angry children can get guns.

Ok, I don’t own a gun, and I feel secure.

Forum List

Back