🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed 'Three Percenters' Movement Now Confronting Muslim Americans

Rounded down. As of 06:55 EST.

England/UK 63 million
US 326 million

Now do the math. England has 0ver 5Xs less people. If you make the population even than England is over 2% more than the US. If people insist on spouting numbers and percentages at least have the decency to give true numbers. Not what benefits your side of the argument.

Gun seizures, more stringent gun laws has at no time worked in any modern society to curb violence. It only helps those in power stay in power by keeping the who can make a change defenseless.

I could give a variety of sources with minimal effort however, those who believe guns are bad would continue expecting someone to give them everything with no work.

So research all, the data from reputable source. Form an educated opinion and for the love of God/Buddha/Mohammed/Sheva or whatever deity you believe in, quit being a sheep and mimicking what all the other sheep are saying.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The UK is 4/5th the size of Idaho. It has a population 1/5 the size of the US.

The UK is 53rd on Population density, the US is 179th, it's one of the least densely populated countries in the world. 85 people per square mile compared to 660 for the UK.

Generally though this is meaningless.

The US's Urban population is 259 million. The UK has 53 million. They're probably about the same in terms of percentage of the population. The US is 82.4% Urban, the UK 79.6%.

Even then there are different types of urban populations. The US has a major problem, which is not caused by the number of people, and that is inner city ghettos. This is a problem based around a country that doesn't function properly, leaves people in areas that are to be avoided. Here crime is much higher than it should be, and guns exacerbate the problem even more.

Gun control laws are neither here nor there either. It's whether they're implemented, whether government is effective, whether the laws themselves are effective in the first place and whether the implementation of those laws is effective.

So problems with guns are generally an indication there's a problem in society. People need guns. Why? Because there's a crime problem. Why is there a crime problem? Because society isn't functioning properly. Why isn't society functioning properly? Politicians not doing their jobs properly.

Oh FFS. It's the "politicians not doing their jobs"? Let me guess, it's the (R)'s fault too, right? Politicians are responsible for the actions of thugs down in ghetto land. Couldn't be because Jerome grew up fatherless with a welfare queen mother who has no sense of self responsibility, much less willing to teach kids responsibility.

Plenty of places have very high gun ownership, like Idaho and Switzerland, and yet have the lowest murder rates and gun violence rates.

Still, progressives scratch their heads trying to figure it out.

Right, so, your answer is better, just blame it on people and then do nothing about it.

Have you never wondered why other first world countries don't have the problems the US has? It's not hard to figure out why when you see so many people with an attitude of "brain no good, no work, no use".

I never said to do nothing about it. If we limited immigration from third world countries, it would certainly help. If we locked up thugs for longer sentences, it would greatly reduce crime. There are plenty of common sense measures we could do to fix these problems. But guess what, there is always progressive c_nts standing in the way screaming about racism or fairness.

And no, I don't have to wonder why other first world countries don't have the same problems as the US. I've already figured that out long ago.

Ah, locking people up for longer. Seriously? The US has higher gun crime than other countries, a much MUCH larger prison population (5 times that of the UK per capita I believe) and yet crime isn't going down. Louisiana locks up more people than anyone else, does it have lower crime? No, but it has poorer education. Think about it.

The problem is people think locking people up AFTER the crime is going to reduce crime. You need measures to STOP crime in the first place, stop people wanting to commit crime etc.

This is what happens in other first world countries.

Bullshit. Most violent crimes are committed by repeat offenders. Our stupid justice system lets guilty people walk all the time. Even when thugs are convicted they usually serve only a fraction of their original sentence.

The size of the prison population is irrelevant compared to countries like the UK. Most of our violent crimes are perpetrated by blacks and Latinos, which countries like the UK lack. If it weren't for blacks and Latinos, the US would have lower crime rates than Euro countries.

Japan made the mistake of thinking the American people didn't have the will to fight if they attacked us. Our muslim president thinks the same thing. Just like the Japanese, he's wrong.

US made a mistake when they let you into this country.
I was born here, and unlike you, I love my country. Got a problem with that, troll?

I agree and thank God most Americans are armed and not afraid to protect themselves.

I'm sure glad these guys and gals can see the writing on the wall.

Guess the lefty loons will be the first casualties since they hate guns. Hope they can use a sling shot.

Forum List

Back