🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed 'Three Percenters' Movement Now Confronting Muslim Americans

566b7c9f1900002400789b9f.jpeg

"We will interfere with every move they (Muslims) make towards taking over our country."

DALLAS (AP) — They are known as "Three Percenters," followers of a movement that has rallied against gun control efforts nationwide, patrolled the U.S. border with Mexico and recently begun confronting Muslim Americans.

Followers describe themselves as armed "patriots." But some of their leaders have been blamed for threats and vandalism against lawmakers, police and Muslims. One prominent member from Phoenix prompted an FBI alert in November after posting an expletive-filled Facebook video saying he was headed to upstate New York with guns to challenge a Muslim group. A Three Percenter in suburban Dallas led a mosque protest by armed, masked men that same month.

Texas has been the scene of several other incidents this year that have raised anti-Muslim unease. Two Muslim gunmen in May were shot outside a Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland. Police in Irving arrested a 14-year-old Muslim whose teachers thought his homemade clock was a bomb in September.

All this comes at a time when Texas has led a number of states trying to block the resettlement of Syrian refugees and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called for a "complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the U.S.

"We will interfere with every move they (Muslims) make towards taking over our country," Dallas protest organizer David Wright said in response to questions the Associated Press sent to his personal Facebook page. "We are ready to fight back if they come at us violently."

More: Armed 'Three Percenters' Movement Now Confronting Muslim Americans

More paranoid gun nutters looking for boogeymen to terrorize and/or kill.

Where do I sign up?
At your local KKK recruitment office.

He wants to climb up the ladder to be a lieutenant.

Then again the UK banned assault weapons, doesn't have any kind of carry and conceal, limits all guns and has a murder rate that is 1.0, compared to the US with 4.7.

Hmm.... You still think guns aren't part of the problem?

That is murder rate by gun. Murder by knife is increasing do much they are planning to ban sharp knives. Liberals are fools.

Gun murder rate is about 3/4 of all murders.

Gun crime statistics by US state

"The latest statistics from the FBI show that the number of murders by firearm increased in 2012 - putting an end to four consecutive years of declining numbers."

"But not all firearm murders are increasing - rifles and shotguns have fallen since 2011 while handguns have increased for two years running."

"As a percentage of all murders, firearms ..... the figure is 2.97 for the United States,"

Let's put this into perspective. The UK MURDER rate is 1.0, three times LOWER than the US gun murder rate.
Now let's look at the population difference.
566b7c9f1900002400789b9f.jpeg

"We will interfere with every move they (Muslims) make towards taking over our country."

DALLAS (AP) — They are known as "Three Percenters," followers of a movement that has rallied against gun control efforts nationwide, patrolled the U.S. border with Mexico and recently begun confronting Muslim Americans.

Followers describe themselves as armed "patriots." But some of their leaders have been blamed for threats and vandalism against lawmakers, police and Muslims. One prominent member from Phoenix prompted an FBI alert in November after posting an expletive-filled Facebook video saying he was headed to upstate New York with guns to challenge a Muslim group. A Three Percenter in suburban Dallas led a mosque protest by armed, masked men that same month.

Texas has been the scene of several other incidents this year that have raised anti-Muslim unease. Two Muslim gunmen in May were shot outside a Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland. Police in Irving arrested a 14-year-old Muslim whose teachers thought his homemade clock was a bomb in September.

All this comes at a time when Texas has led a number of states trying to block the resettlement of Syrian refugees and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called for a "complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the U.S.

"We will interfere with every move they (Muslims) make towards taking over our country," Dallas protest organizer David Wright said in response to questions the Associated Press sent to his personal Facebook page. "We are ready to fight back if they come at us violently."

More: Armed 'Three Percenters' Movement Now Confronting Muslim Americans

More paranoid gun nutters looking for boogeymen to terrorize and/or kill.

Oh good, idiots with guns, what more could you want?
Muslims with bomb bombs?

I'm sure any kind of lady with bomb bombs would be right up your street.
Eh???

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes England with a fraction of the population of the US and banned guns, is only 3% lower than the US. I can see how that works.

Then again the UK banned assault weapons, doesn't have any kind of carry and conceal, limits all guns and has a murder rate that is 1.0, compared to the US with 4.7.

They also have only 3% blacks and virtually no Latinos.
Still think guns are the only cause of murder rates?

They also have only 3% blacks and virtually no Latinos.
Still think guns are the only cause of murder rates?

I didn't say guns were the only cause of murder rates......

Rounded down. As of 06:55 EST.

England/UK 63 million
US 326 million

Now do the math. England has 0ver 5Xs less people. If you make the population even than England is over 2% more than the US. If people insist on spouting numbers and percentages at least have the decency to give true numbers. Not what benefits your side of the argument.

Gun seizures, more stringent gun laws has at no time worked in any modern society to curb violence. It only helps those in power stay in power by keeping the who can make a change defenseless.

I could give a variety of sources with minimal effort however, those who believe guns are bad would continue expecting someone to give them everything with no work.

So research all, the data from reputable source. Form an educated opinion and for the love of God/Buddha/Mohammed/Sheva or whatever deity you believe in, quit being a sheep and mimicking what all the other sheep are saying.

England/UK 63 million
US 326 million

Now do the math. England has 0ver 5Xs less people. If you make the population even than England is over 2% more than the US. If people insist on spouting numbers and percentages at least have the decency to give true numbers. Not what benefits your side of the argument.

Gun seizures, more stringent gun laws has at no time worked in any modern society to curb violence. It only helps those in power stay in power by keeping the who can make a change defenseless.

I could give a variety of sources with minimal effort however, those who believe guns are bad would continue expecting someone to give them everything with no work.

So research all, the data from reputable source. Form an educated opinion and for the love of God/Buddha/Mohammed/Sheva or whatever deity you believe in, quit being a sheep and mimicking what all the other sheep are saying.

The UK is 4/5th the size of Idaho. It has a population 1/5 the size of the US.

The UK is 53rd on Population density, the US is 179th, it's one of the least densely populated countries in the world. 85 people per square mile compared to 660 for the UK.

Generally though this is meaningless.

The US's Urban population is 259 million. The UK has 53 million. They're probably about the same in terms of percentage of the population. The US is 82.4% Urban, the UK 79.6%.

Even then there are different types of urban populations. The US has a major problem, which is not caused by the number of people, and that is inner city ghettos. This is a problem based around a country that doesn't function properly, leaves people in areas that are to be avoided. Here crime is much higher than it should be, and guns exacerbate the problem even more.

Gun control laws are neither here nor there either. It's whether they're implemented, whether government is effective, whether the laws themselves are effective in the first place and whether the implementation of those laws is effective.

So problems with guns are generally an indication there's a problem in society. People need guns. Why? Because there's a crime problem. Why is there a crime problem? Because society isn't functioning properly. Why isn't society functioning properly? Politicians not doing their jobs properly.

England/UK 63 million
US 326 million

The UK is 53rd on Population density, the US is 179th, it's one of the least densely populated countries in the world. 85 people per square mile compared to 660 for the UK.

The US's Urban population is 259 million. The UK has 53 million. They're probably about the same in terms of percentage of the population. The US is 82.4% Urban, the UK 79.6%.

Even then there are different types of urban populations. The US has a major problem, which is not caused by the number of people, and that is inner city ghettos. This is a problem based around a country that doesn't function properly, leaves people in areas that are to be avoided. Here crime is much higher than it should be, and guns exacerbate the problem even more.

Gun control laws are neither here nor there either. It's whether they're implemented, whether government is effective, whether the laws themselves are effective in the first place and whether the implementation of those laws is effective.

So problems with guns are generally an indication there's a problem in society. People need guns. Why? Because there's a crime problem. Why is there a crime problem? Because society isn't functioning properly. Why isn't society functioning properly? Politicians not doing their jobs properly.

Oh FFS. It's the "politicians not doing their jobs"? Let me guess, it's the (R)'s fault too, right? Politicians are responsible for the actions of thugs down in ghetto land. Couldn't be because Jerome grew up fatherless with a welfare queen mother who has no sense of self responsibility, much less willing to teach kids responsibility.

Plenty of places have very high gun ownership, like Idaho and Switzerland, and yet have the lowest murder rates and gun violence rates.

Still, progressives scratch their heads trying to figure it out.

It's the people's fault. Never said politicians fault for all that. I said they want all that to stay in power. Your thugs you are talking about is due to gangs providing a sense of self. If you want to make it about being black, then yes the majority is partially as you stated. Plety of places have low gu crime you're right, but how about we choose something other as an example than one state and lump it together with a country. That's the half research I was talking about. State and countries are wo different things. If you're going to use a state then have other states, and if you're going to use and country than include all of the country or other countries m

That is murder rate by gun. Murder by knife is increasing do much they are planning to ban sharp knives. Liberals are fools.
Knife crime in London was reported to be up by nearly 20% a couple of months ago.

Yes crime with knives happen.

However please show me instances in England where one person with a knife was able to kill 20 little children in their classroom in a matter of just a few minutes?

Or please tell us where in England one person with a knife was able to walk into a movie theater, kill 12 and injure 70 others in a matter of minutes?

Please tell us how one person in England with a knife terrorized and killed people on a college campus?

Please tell all of us what one person in England with a knife was able to walk onto a military base to kill 12 innocent people and wound 31 more innocent people in a matter of a few minutes?

Tell us where in England someone was able to just walk up to people at a town political event, with just a knife to kill 6 people and injure more in just a matter of minutes.

I can go on and on with the list of shootings in America. Interesting, they don't happen in other first world nations like they do here.

Yes there's going to be violence. We're dealing with humans. The most violent life on this planet. Humans actually kill for sport and fun.

However you don't hand a human a weapon that's capable of killing large numbers of innocent people in a matter of minutes. Nor do you further help them by providing magazines that hold a large number of bullets so they don't run out of bullets quickly so they're able murder more people.

Knife crime in London was reported to be up by nearly 20% a couple of months ago.

However please show me instances in England where one person with a knife was able to kill 20 little children in their classroom in a matter of just a few minutes?

Or please tell us where in England one person with a knife was able to walk into a movie theater, kill 12 and injure 70 others in a matter of minutes?

Please tell us how one person in England with a knife terrorized and killed people on a college campus?

Please tell all of us what one person in England with a knife was able to walk onto a military base to kill 12 innocent people and wound 31 more innocent people in a matter of a few minutes?

Tell us where in England someone was able to just walk up to people at a town political event, with just a knife to kill 6 people and injure more in just a matter of minutes.

I can go on and on with the list of shootings in America. Interesting, they don't happen in other first world nations like they do here.

Yes there's going to be violence. We're dealing with humans. The most violent life on this planet. Humans actually kill for sport and fun.

However you don't hand a human a weapon that's capable of killing large numbers of innocent people in a matter of minutes. Nor do you further help them by providing magazines that hold a large number of bullets so they don't run out of bullets quickly so they're able murder more people.
How does my stating the fact that knife crime in London rose by 20% equate to me saying the knife is a weapon of mass destruction? Duuhhhhh.

England/UK 63 million
US 326 million

Oh FFS. It's the "politicians not doing their jobs"? Let me guess, it's the (R)'s fault too, right? Politicians are responsible for the actions of thugs down in ghetto land. Couldn't be because Jerome grew up fatherless with a welfare queen mother who has no sense of self responsibility, much less willing to teach kids responsibility.

Plenty of places have very high gun ownership, like Idaho and Switzerland, and yet have the lowest murder rates and gun violence rates.

Right, so, your answer is better, just blame it on people and then do nothing about it.

Have you never wondered why other first world countries don't have the problems the US has? It's not hard to figure out why when you see so many people with an attitude of "brain no good, no work, no use".

England/UK 63 million
US 326 million

Right, so, your answer is better, just blame it on people and then do nothing about it.

Have you never wondered why other first world countries don't have the problems the US has? It's not hard to figure out why when you see so many people with an attitude of "brain no good, no work, no use".

I never said to do nothing about it. If we limited immigration from third world countries, it would certainly help. If we locked up thugs for longer sentences, it would greatly reduce crime. There are plenty of common sense measures we could do to fix these problems. But guess what, there is always progressive c_nts standing in the way screaming about racism or fairness.

And no, I don't have to wonder why other first world countries don't have the same problems as the US. I've already figured that out long ago.

Limit immigration in a land formed by immigrants or pit people in jail longer wasting more tax money and making them better criminals.

How does my stating the fact that knife crime in London rose by 20% equate to me saying the knife is a weapon of mass destruction? Duuhhhhh.

What do knives have to do anything with gun safety debate?

Last edited:

England/UK 63 million
US 326 million

I never said to do nothing about it. If we limited immigration from third world countries, it would certainly help. If we locked up thugs for longer sentences, it would greatly reduce crime. There are plenty of common sense measures we could do to fix these problems. But guess what, there is always progressive c_nts standing in the way screaming about racism or fairness.

And no, I don't have to wonder why other first world countries don't have the same problems as the US. I've already figured that out long ago.

Ah, locking people up for longer. Seriously? The US has higher gun crime than other countries, a much MUCH larger prison population (5 times that of the UK per capita I believe) and yet crime isn't going down. Louisiana locks up more people than anyone else, does it have lower crime? No, but it has poorer education. Think about it.

The problem is people think locking people up AFTER the crime is going to reduce crime. You need measures to STOP crime in the first place, stop people wanting to commit crime etc.

This is what happens in other first world countries.

Forum List

Back